Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51825 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2015
lyntiffany:
hmmmm can't say if it's fine or not till you see it.

I believe it'll be.. smiley
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Eyaaa....sowi dear...

Na so the thing dey be. This is just the first stage. Women go through a lot to appear beautiful. But don't you like carrying natural hair?

Try eat something...something Francizy made for you. cheesy I hope it is eatable oh.

Oya, I'd love to see a pisure oh.....don't share it alone with Francis. Lol.

My day was fine. Just entering sef.

Hehehehehe, wetin you wan carry her pinshiur do? angry cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmm, so Francis can cook? That's strange oh! I hope you don't frown or puke while eating.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, I see your reasons for a change. Well, sorry about the pain. Ndo. Its bringing the beauty in you!

Now it is time to call it a day.

Good night to you and dearPreye and Francis and everyone here. Do have a peaceful sleep.

*Preye, she said I should tell you that she needs some cuddling oh*
Walkie Wakie! kaboninc, depreye and my sweet francizy

Good morning this beautiful morning,
How was your night?
hope you had a sweet dreams about meme grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2015
lyntiffany:

How was your night?

Good morning. I had some sound sleep. Hope you're good?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
lyntiffany:

How was your night?
hope you had sweet dreams about meme grin

Hi booboolicious.. How you doing?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, wetin you wan carry her pinshiur do? angry cheesy

Na only pinshiur catch your attention abi?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
lyntiffany:
Walkie Wakie! kaboni.nc, dearpreye and my sweet fr.ancizy

How was your night?

Morning dear....

My night was calm and short sad

Trust your night was beautiful.... cheesy

I had a dream oh but not a sweet... sad

Morning Francis, Morning Preye and Ors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Morning dear....

Good morning, my great brother. Nice to read you had a wonderful night. Wishing you a day of bliss!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Guys, you should respect the OP's wish and leave this thread to remain buried.

You prolly don't know how it feels because you're not in his shoes.

On second thought, DP now seems cool with itundecided
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

I go soon sanction them. Very soon. Good morning, my lady.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Na only pinshiur catch your attention abi?

Hehehehehe, pinshiur says a lot na.. cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, pinshiur says a lot na.. cheesy

A lot like? cheesy cheesy

Are you that jealous?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehehe, mother PDP has spoken! Everyone must listen.. cheesy

Btw, I just dey derail the thread, I no even know wetin dey go on.. sad
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Francizy, lynTiffany, dearPreye, and Ors, I'll be respecting the OPs wish and be moving to the Tag and Ask thread.

I hope you all follow me to the Promise Site!

Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Morning dear....

Mine was fabulous smiley

Lie lie you must have sweet dream about..... tongue

Do have a fabulous day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Good morning. I had some sound sleep. Hope you're good?
yea sound and healthy,have a stress free day....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Francizy, lynTiffany, dearPreye, and Ors, I'll be respecting the OPs wish and be moving to the Tag and Ask thread.

I hope you all follow me to the Promise Site!

Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, did dearPreye say we're smearing his thread? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Yes he did. So I felt we should allow his wish.

I've moved to the Permanent Site. smiley
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes he did. So I felt we should allow his wish.

I've moved to the Permanent Site. smiley

Issorait..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
kaboninc:

A lot like? cheesy cheesy

Are you that jealous?

Just a lill bit.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Bro, good morning jare!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, good morning jare!

Morning.. Na so you pursue us commot from yah thread? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
francizy:

Morning.. Na so you pursue us commot from yah thread? sad

Hahaha! I just wasn't comfortable with that thread again. And the thread don die since ooo but TWO doves of love just dey rendezvous there. They're looking at me now!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha! I just wasn't comfortable with that thread again. And the thread don die since ooo but TWO doves of love just dey rendezvous there. They're looking at me now!

Those doves must be something else tho..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by aggymore: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
A salon around the oke afa jakande gate axis urgently need a stylist good in all hair do. the person must be around the area for easy access.

please contact 08033625013 or 08179393434

either male or female is accepted
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
chuzydon:
Having sexual relations with another woman just made you realise how much you value your woman, cheating can be a healthy boost if done right cool
LOOOOL. True!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Adesiji77: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Tah,sharrap dia! If I use one of my sizeable 'glands' to slap you ehn, you go get concussion. angry

So in essence you used and dumped her? You lusted after her massive boobs and your obsessesion was only cured when you finally saw them... After 'drilling' the mammary organs without mercy, the lady is no longer attractive.

*sigh*

Ladies, this is a very big lesson. You cannot use punny or boobs to tie a man down because there's nothing you have that the next lady does not have. Be wise so that men like dearpreye will not use the fountain of your youth to satisfy their raging lusts.

"Sizeable glands"? shocked

LOL cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by folaolu84(f): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
this poster u very funny, u asked why do wen cheat? U already answered the question ur sef in the first few lines of ur story!
u saw huge boobs and already began to lust for it.
ur brain immediately began how ur eyes and hands will get on them.
once that process starts and u don't stop sorry bro der is no way u can overcome it.
u blabbing that u can't go back to her for another quickie na lie oh... mark this day u will call for her again.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
folaolu84:
this poster u very funny, u asked why do wen cheat? U already answered the question ur sef in the first few lines of ur story!
u saw huge boobs and already began to lust for it.
ur brain immediately began how ur eyes and hands will get on them.
once that process starts and u don't stop sorry bro der is no way u can overcome it.
u blabbing that u can't go back to her for another quickie na lie oh... mark this day u will call for her again.

I'm sorry to disappoint you- that sad event happened more than 4 years ago, and I've never thought of calling her again. I'm dead serious.

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
saasala:
The only thing on my mind is election, if you like go rape cossy, na your own be that

So far Jega has announced result of 8 states and Buhari is winning by 1 million. 1.8m to 800k
Buhari didn't win, after all. This is all a big nightmare that you will wake up from next year grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Herpes / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.