Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51834 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Someborri likes to eat humans oh. Are you Igbo?
Someborri is showing symptoms of ca....balism ohhhh..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fried Chips and Coke? Is that lunch or desert? shocked shocked
guess I have contracted that from you cheesy

you can call it brunch, all I know be say I don wackies
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Who sent who a PM? shocked shocked

Bro, me no call any person name ooo...

Abi na you be the person?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Chineke.... cheesy cheesy

Don't put me into any problem oh. cheesy cheesy

Hiannn
Don't panic your safe.

Am Igbo.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
guess I have contracted that from you cheesy

you can call it brunch, all I know be say I don wackies

I asked you because where I come from, we eat humans......don't be scared. cheesy cheesy
You can guess sha.

Well, send me an e-copy of that thing you're crunching. Am so fammmisshhed (#NewWordAlert)
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, me no call any person name ooo...

Abi na you be the person?

Hehehe....me send PM? Me? You mean me?

No nau.....ask Francizy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

I asked you because where I come from, we eat humans......don't be scared. cheesy cheesy
You can guess sha.

Well, send me an e-copy of that thing you're crunching. Am so fammmisshhed (#NewWordAlert)
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

You can guess sha.

it would have been better if you were here....like it real not some e-copy smiley
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Wetin be that?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Deny her openly; apologise PMly
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
it would have been better if you were here....like it real not some e-copy smiley

Too bad since you said it will be so impossible to come in touch with you.

Hmmmmm....I smelllll something here...

Just send the e-copy abeg. Do you know if a robot is chatting with you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Deny her openly; apologise PMly

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am a loyal gentleman to the core sir!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Wetin be that?
Forget....no be your consigne.

How far you nau?

How the go dey go? You know you are the next Dangote oh.....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Too bad since you said it will be so impossible to come in touch with you.

Hmmmmm....I smelllll something here...

Just send the e-copy abeg. Do you know if a robot is chatting with you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but you rightly mentioned nothing is impossible.......Wetin dey smell you?

You just called yourself a robot or is that your nickname?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
but you rightly mentioned nothing is impossible.......Wetin dey smell you?

You just called yourself a robot or is that your nickname?

Lol. You just know how to put words in someone's hand. I wanted the e-copy of your brunch.

Nothing is impossible jare.

Am now eating oh. Oya, come and join me.

Coke and gala.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. You just know how to put words in someone's hand. I wanted the e-copy of your brunch.

Nothing is impossible jare.

Am now eating oh. Oya, come and join me.

Coke and gala.
how many bottles of coke and snacks of gala? Cos I can't drink from same bottle with you tongue hmmm and am sure 1 wrap of gala won't be enough for me.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Forget....no be your consigne.

How far you nau?

How the go dey go? You know you are the next Dangote oh.....

Haha! I pray oh!

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Kaboninc will pay the ultimate price with his life... cheesy grin
Hehehehehe... it can only heal.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
how many bottles of coke and snacks of gala? Cos I can't drink from same bottle with you tongue hmmm and am sure 1 wrap of gala won't be enough for me.

How many bottles of coke do you want?

I know ladies love sugar sugar...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

How many bottles of coke do you want?

I know ladies love sugar sugar...

1 rack if possible cool.......naaa I don't take sugary things that much.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
1 rack if possible cool.......naaa I don't take sugary things that much.

1 rack? Or 1 crate?

What do you do sef? You have so much free time on your hands
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

1 rack? Or 1 crate?

What do you do sef? You have so much free time on your hands
was not free yesterday if you had noticed I was not much online trying to put one or two things together........I work just that am on leave, am in saloon trying to rebrand myself according to francizy but will soon resume work.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
was not free yesterday if you had noticed I was not much online trying to put one or two things together........I work just that am on leave, am in saloon trying to rebrand myself according to francizy but will soon resume work.

You and that love bird sef...He told you to rebrand? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys just fit sef. Lol

Make sure you look prettier than the one on your dp....the older the wine, the sweeter it tastes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Hehehehehe... it can only heal.

Good one.. Kabo Snoop. Oya come collect yah oxygen.. cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Are you done? cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Make it snappy lemme lay bombom on you. grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahaha...no name person no go give me.

I don hear different variations of my name.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

You sef wan gas the Kabo Snoop?

Oya...come nau
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Beamborla(f): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

You sef wan gas the Kabo Snoop?
Oya...come nau
lol... I'm only trying to help a friend na grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol.. Kabo oya oh.. Make it a trade by batter thingy, collect the gas and give her your banana.. cheesy

Both are naturally occurring.. cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Beamborla:

lol... I'm only trying to help a friend na grin

Which friend, Francizy? Lol.

Please oh....only if you know if am holding a grenade...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

Which friend, Francizy? Lol.

Please oh....only if you know if am holding a grenade...

Not me biko, I no dey take gas, no matter how sexy the bum way e dey commot from.. grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Are you done? cheesy
no bae still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.