Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (33575 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? by SALady(f): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2011
A break means there is no relationship in the interim right. So yes you are free to find a squeeze on the side to fill the gap if needs be. Depending on whether you are still in love with the former then you may be a bit more sensitive and communicate it to him/her. But still you are under no form of pressure to update people on your relationship status when they are not in your life.
Re: When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
normally it should be ok to meet other people.(important word here is "normally""wink
the problem here is that some people will ask for these so called "breaks" in order to make you miss them and realize that you care for them more than you like to show etc BUT it sometimes backfire on their asses and t[b]he partner gladly go and deep his stick where its cool and inviting. [/b]
while going on "break", people should tell their partner EXACTLY what the rules of that "break" are i. e. if we can date, shaag, flirt openly in front of friends etc

Women get to sleep with other people too when on a 'break' so I think it goes both ways undecided undecided

@ Topic

I never really subscribe to the 'break' thing. If I'm breaking, then there's every possibility that I'm leaving. In the past when I've tried such thing, I've always given him the permission to date and sleep with other people cos that's exactly what I'll be doing myself! cool cool
Re: When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
To me, i don't do such thingz nd to my point of view if i said anyfhn like that that meanz wat am tryin 2 say ix dat ''i need 2 move on my own/we shld let go of dix relationship am done wif it''
Re: When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? by spawnx: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2012
cause when you are on a BREAK, u can go BREAK DANCING coolcause when you are on a BREAK, u can go BREAK DANCING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.