Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (74298 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by yim(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
I believe he is a true democrat who had wrong hands to work with and too weak to call them to order
I hope for the change we desire
#Sai Buhari#
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Pdizzle(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by DoroMega: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
if buhari messes up sha, we can always push him out.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
edwife:
I just love this man,what a collected and honorable one. kiss

How I wish Nigerian leaders were all like him.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by illiad: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
HausaFulanis have taken back power, and their sidekick the yorubas are happy. but it all serves nigeria right. ndigbo have shown Jonathan much love by standing by him to the last. if we had got even a quarter of that love from the ijaws and other waterside people during the Biafra war then the whole of our regions would have been liberated from northern backwardness. having said that, I thank ndigbo for proving once more to the south south that in nigeria they've got only one big brother who loved them more than they loved themselves. and I hope that this love will from henceforth be returned from generation to generation

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
walexy14:
Seriously we all have to commend GEJ for this . Sure!! history will be kind to him

If history is kind to him, then Nigerians are pure fuuktards.

This man almost destroyed Nigeria with his complete incompetence, weakness and cluelessness.

We are broke, have a lot of people dead, BK is emboldened to think they can gain & run a region of Nigeria, ND militants are stupendously rich & well-equipped and many looters (goats) are living large with impunity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
That was so emotional. Samankwe for you.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by patrickmuf(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Today, I affirm that no effort is wasted...Sai Buhari... Sai GEJ
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by 50calibre(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thanks Mr ex-president for the touching speech, though I'm sure you didn't write that yourself, thanks anyway.

Most of us know but for the likes of the US & UK breathing down you back, you would have preferred to hold on to power but being the coward that you are, you had no choice but to leave peacefully. Nonetheless, I thank you for that!

Now to more pressing issues at hand, how's the preparation for your otueke honecoming? How's your shi*t talking elephant wife, hope she hasn't suffered a stroke? I wish her good health, she'd need it for the days ahead, court proceedings could be really tedious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
God bless the new President (Buhari) - we will be watching you and remove you if you mess up!
sharp sharp without wasing time

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by LewisO: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
scholarosisi:
[s] Evil man. If u don't work hard u will never be rich no president will make u rich. Riches are gotten through hard work. Countinue wasting time naira land. Soon u will start mocking GMB [/s]
U are the worst person to ever quote me, what's evil in that? undecided

I think u need a brain transplant, don't be daft.

U are typing like a frustrated coward.

Who lost your biscuit today?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Chinemeokpann: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:

Not that honourable considering his looting.

IBB institutionalised corruption, GEJ tried to make it cultural.

Organising a fair and competent electoral body and congratulating his opponent upon losing so as to leave power is his legacy. Oddly, those would be his only legacies. The reasons he did it is not out of honour, it is out of lack of strong-will. Just the way he did not have the liver to challenge Turai and the cabal preventing him from taking up the acting President role after Yaradua was obviously dead.

We just witnessed a weak man doing the right thing, not a honourable man.

Saga, he had the option- a very good option to refuse the results of the elections. Let us commend him for that

He is weak, corrupt and wicked but he had the the option of destroying the country but I respect him for his decision to accept defeat

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Much more respect for you. We will always love you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
najoke:
A msg for GEJ....and GMB

Very well said.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by menesheh(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE ASO ROCK

WE DON'T NEED YOUR EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RUINED THE CHANCES OF AN IGBO/IJAW PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCY.

SAY HI TO mama piss and frog eyed oil minister.

General Buhari will build a self contained for you at kirikiri soon
Bunch of looters

[/size]

Fool

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Ilamina(f): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
[size=18pt]Ok good

But please note that this time Your "Humility" will not shade you from the coming prosecutions
and panels you will face for missing $20 billion and complicity in terrorism and security negligence.[/size]
and Buhari shld also arrest Obasanjo for losing 16 billion dollars also

idi0t!

17 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by edwife(f): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
cococandy:

How I wish Nigerian leaders were all like him.

I tell you,honest truth he is so much like my dad.It's a pity but what can we do?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by JUHABACH: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
i ll be the first to admit that goodluck has made a lot of mistakes during his tenure. however he 's appointment of jega was not one of them.
thank you GEJ. you ve helped start NIGERIA on the part to true democracy.
i wish you the best in all your future endeavours.
GOOD BYE, MR PRESIDENT!!!!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by stonecoldcafe: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm not falling for this please.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by TempleChinedum(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
I am a Buharist. A resolute one!

BUT I give kudos to GEJ for taking the honorable path. It is a tough decision to make despite the evil people surrounding him.

Despite the fact that Jonathan was a failure as a president, he will go down in the history books as an honorable man.

He has now avoided ICC by the skin of his teeth.

God bless Jonathan

God bless the new President (Buhari) - we will be watching you and remove you if you mess up!

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by etenyong(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
So touching. May God grant him the ability to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by akinladejo: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

BUT I give kudos to GEJ for taking the honorable path. It is a tough decision to make despite the evil people surrounding him.

Despite the fact that Jonathan was a failure as a president, he will go down in the history books as an honorable man.

God bless Jonathan

Forget about that. Does GEJ have any choice?
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Decryptor(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
JONATHAN: As I have always affirmed, nobody’s ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian. The unity, stability and progress of our dear country is more important than anything else.

BUHARI: If i don't win the 2015 elections, the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood.

Now i know that most Nigerians don't see anything good in anything good! This election has taught me alot about the choices made in this country and mark my words...this decision which was made between 28th - 31st March 2015 will always come back to haunt this Nation just as the decision the Libyans made against Ghaddafi is haunting them today!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by gbigbega: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
When you think of it, GEJ is a honest man rounded by sycophant. GEJ you made this change happen, you made this historic event happen even though you lost so much. That is the heart of a man who is willing to sacrifice all to instill the best. Nigerians will never forget you. I also hope we will not regret our action.

For my fellow Nigerian, this is the day we celebrate true democracy in Nigeria. This is the day the boat turned at the dictate of the people. Today we stand as the winner. We stand as the voice of God. Congratulations.

Congratulations GMB, you are our choice today. Nigerian have given you the opportunity to become our Mandela, the opportunity to put your name in history, please do not disappoint us, let your agenda be that of the people. GEJ was unanimously voted in in 2011 as you are today, today he is unanimously voted out as you will be in 2019 if you fail us.

CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIAN.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

Saga, he had the option- a very good option to refuse the results of the elections. Let us commend him for that

He is weak, corrupt and wicked but he had the the option of destroying the country but I respect him for his decision to accept defeat

He did not destroy the country because he did not have the liver, not because he is honourable.

He has no honour, he only supports and protect goats.

If he was honourable, he would not have supported, promoted, rewarded, awarded and protected looters throughout his presidency while millions still live insalubriously and without dignity in Nigeria.

This is a useless man.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by TopGee: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
But you all assume the messiah is coming to turn Nigeria around for good? How I wish it will be so. But Nigerians high expectation may....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by lastpage: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

God bless Jonathan

whether he did so.... out fo fear of what would befall him...........or out of noble intentions (which we did not see in the last six weeks after he postponed the election date), is a matter of conjecture.

"A wolf does not turn into a lamb overnight and expect the farmer to take it serious".
When he says "No Nigerian Life is worth his political ambition" .... yet arms militant groups, throws Dollar around openly (remember that robbery along Lekki express way?), encourages that useless Mathew Mbu (CP. Lagos) to act with impunity, allowed hundreds of thousands to be massacred in the North East, just for political advantage..... you think ANYONE should take him serious?

GEJ supporters can give themselves "soft-landing" but no one is fooled. We were all here in the last six to eight weeks. undecided

Lastpage!

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Happywoman(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ u ve done ur beat.
Let posterity be the judge.

Let's see how the dollar will become 1$ to 1naira.
I really won't mind that miracle , at all.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
JUHABACH:
i ll be the first to admit that goodluck has made a lot of mistakes during his tenure. however he 's appointment of jega was not one of them.
thank you GEJ. you ve helped start NIGERIA on the part to true democracy.
i wish you the best in all your future endeavours.
GOOD BYE, MR PRESIDENT!!!!

You are very right.

But I wish him and Dan Etete the best in jail.
Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Profkomolafe:
Waiting 4 mama peace congratulatory msg.

LOL, the woman no wan budge, she is still holed up in Aso Rock looking for a loophole to exploit and as usual came up with a real brainer:
"I no dey comot, as dem never do 1st Lady election, na only Jona qualify to go Otuoke, me I go still dey here kampe". grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by zeb04(f): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
I voted for change but these almost brought tears to my eyes.

So simple and humble.

President Goodluck Jonathan,the most peaceful president nigeria has ever had.

God bless nigeria

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result by teadrake(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

God bless Jonathan

did you voted for him before? why the hurry in removing when your ex-president gave room for massive corruption.yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Haruna Maitala Dies In Road Accident Alongside His Son, Driver & Security Aide / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.