Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (52034 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2015
jane05:
[color=#990000][/color]u mean everything?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No, I mean nothing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by guente02(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Single and ready to mingle in the north only.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by usmanspihn(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
whizqueen:

Is her name aunty spambot the robot cheesy
U ehn u haven't done wat we talked abt oh
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ENIGMA24(m): 12:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Akalia:
I don't do females, Notin concern me

If Na Joke, Very Funny.....if Not Then E BU EWU!! Ezigbo te Ewu mehhh!!!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2015
naf01:
same with me oooo always calling every minutes and am fed up with her cos she has started bleaching and I warned her against but she
will not listen

Lmfao, she will look more beautiful when she's is light skinned na
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Zohan:

Be happy. Some guys re dying to be in your shoes.

Lol, too much of everything is bad, you go still tire.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by hawlahethan(m): 1:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.

abeg she get younger sis way inherit all dose characters too?....we can be inlaws abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by obumkeke(m): 4:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Mprex:
telling me brb on watsapp and disappearing for ages undecided

that one de kwa, mine is more like,"if you don't want to chat, dont even respond or start the chat at all" if not.....hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by NobleG1(m): 5:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Mine is always pesting me, won't let me be or give me space for a min.

If he didn't you'll still complain he's not giving you attention. You women are hard to please.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by shilling(f): 5:49am On Apr 03, 2015
The bf bites his nails. Its the most annoying sound ever. I literally cringe everytime.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by morenath(m): 5:50am On Apr 03, 2015
So sluggish...Will dress up for 2 hours,cook for 3 hours and wash plates for 4 hours........how I wish I can increase her speed of doing things....Lobatan

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by litusaint(m): 5:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Blackett:

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.

Beware!!!

Danger looms....

She dey pile up d saga for u
A pity i wunt b dia to witness it
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2015
shilling:
The bf bites his nails. Its the most annoying sound ever. I literally cringe everytime.

Oh this one too. It's the loudest sound ever so annoying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Topeedo: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Blackett:

Phew. What a girl.
U go soon chop rat poison o walahi!
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by monsterprick(m): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Rexnegro:

Mine is she no sabi ride n suck my dicck , and she talk too much .
I love this die but mine dis complain her honey pot they always pain her when she rides me... what can I do, I love being ride o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Reading meaning into everything.
Overly-possessive.
Stubborn.
A little too random/spontaneous.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by fuckerholic(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2015
Yomieluv:
why did you ask?

Behaves like one
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by apparentlylaw(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Crixina:
you don't call for two days shuuuuuuu!

And I can practically kill someone if he calls himself my boyfriend and doesn't call more than once in a day.infact we call at will,even if the last call was two minutes ago,unless we can't help it.
lol ...but now a days sha I have started learning how to call.....make all doze boi wey dier eyes dey red no take my place
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
seggzz:
one of the annoying thing I don't like with my gf is when she threaten me with knives.
Run for ur dear life knive ke?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
NobleG1:

If he didn't you'll still complain he's not giving you attention. You women are hard to please.

I am not a woman dude.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by olareed(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Blackett:

Phew. What a girl.
and that one is ur girl...or sidechick?....even side chick dey get ego
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up your very dirty vulgar mouth, riding and sucking ur dick is ur problem, what about if ur sister does it to another man, that is not her husbant, will u be happy?you are one rotten and senseless guy without home training...idiot

shocked ;o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked All These for JUST ONE SOUL,.,,, ?

Kontinu

Just Kontinu.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by simplisity(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
I dont have any girl friend and i thank God for my life bcs, my life helps me to be focuse both to my God and my personal endevour.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2015
monsterprick:
I love this die but mine dis complain her honey pot they always pain her when she rides me... what can I do, I love being ride o

That your last Sentence fit make you Loose Election in my Country.,,,, dont try it again.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by RALPHOW(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Not here
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by tunnary(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Phero:
When I don't call she says I don't call anymore ask me to lick her honey pot during sex
Jesus Christ! LMAO
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by tunnary(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
what of we that are still virgins?
Hw old r u?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by nekaa(f): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Blackett:

Phew. What a girl.
There is only one thing that will make me ask this ur girlfriend to undergo a captcha test, she went to the back after you picked up a random girl?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
tunnary:

Hw old r u?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2015
tunnary:

Hw old r u?
THIRTY
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by tunnary(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
wats preventin u frm feelin d taste of kpekus

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.