Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? (7587 Views)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by GANJAFARMER: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

What's the last letter of your main moniker?
My tongue is tied. tongue

Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

What's the last letter of your main moniker?

~ It what's the last word - Farmer

what's up? you ain't watching match
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
My tongue is tied. tongue

I think I have more important things to do with my time than to spend it deciphering who is behind your ID

Give me clues or get the fvck off.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ It what's the last word - Farmer

what's up? you ain't watching match

I said his main moniker, not this one.

Chelsea vs ManU? Ofcourse I will watch it.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by GANJAFARMER: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I think I have more important things to do with my time than to spend it deciphering who is behind your ID

Give me clues or get the fvck off.

grin grin tongue

The last alphabet of my original moniker is T.

oya ! burst me . tongue
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Missy knows. grin
really btw y hiding urself na?
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by GANJAFARMER: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
really btw y hiding urself na?
Because I want to be invisible . grin
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I said his main moniker, not this one.

Chelsea vs ManU? Ofcourse I will watch it.

~ Sure ...
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Because I want to be invisible . grin
hehehehe no worry,later or sooner u will unveil yaself cheesy
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
grin grin tongue

The last alphabet of my original moniker is T.

oya ! burst me . tongue

Truckpusher?
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by GANJAFARMER: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Truckpusher?
Olodo, truckpusher ended with an R. grin

My secret is in my posts. tongue
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Olodo, truckpusher ended with an R. grin

My secret is in my posts. tongue

Please just tell me.
I am stressed out and I can really think.
My memory is also in a really bad state at the moment.
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by incredible6(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
sugar mummy tinz cheesy#na joke ooo

lool Nooooooo, sugar mummy are expected to pay cash nah 4 sex.. but talking like just a lady who is just older than you but still like gf and bf package..
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
stellah911:

wonderful
Saw ur PM,Hv u gotten my reply?.:/
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by GANJAFARMER: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Please just tell me.
I am stressed out and I can really think.
My memory is also in a really bad state at the moment.
Look at the mysterious one begging for help grin
Re: Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
stellah911:

wonderful
fine girl how are you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18) / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.