Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? (5592 Views)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / What IS The Best Age Women Needs To Settle Down And Start Raising children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by favourmic(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
The common belief about women and their sexual peak age is that they reach this stage when they are around the ages of 30-35. It makes sense, too. They’ve had enough experience to know what they like, so why wouldn’t this age range be accurate? But contrary to common belief, studies now show that women hit their sexual peak around the age of 26. But you’re probably wondering, why 26?

Tracey Cox, relationship and sex expert, says that sex is just like a sport. Practice makes perfect. The more practice you have with sex, the more perfect and pleasurable it becomes. The study was conducted by LoveHoney, a intimacy gadget brand. They asked 1,000 males and females, between the ages of 18 and 65, what age they think they had their sexual peak at.

It was found that women, on average, hit their sexual peak at age 26. But the study also found that when a woman lost her virginity played a role in determining her sexual peak age. The average woman lost her virginity at the age of 16, meaning it gave them 10 years of sex practice to “master the art.” As Tracey said, the more time to practice something, the better it will become.

With more years under a woman’s belt comes more wisdom in bed. As time progresses, she begins to know her body more and realizes what she likes and doesn’t like. This newfound knowledge can be crucial in determining her sexual peak age. If she takes longer to realize these things, then her sexual peak age will not come until later. But if she comes to find that
she knows what she likes and dislikes at an earlier age, she will find that her sexual peak age will be sooner.

Also, Dr. David Schnarch says that people have often confused genital prime with sexual prime. A woman reaches her genital prime, meaning she has fully developed sexual organs and is most fertile, in her 30’s; but a woman reaches her sexual prime in her mid to late 20’s..

So if you’re a mid-20’s woman who lost her virginity around the age of 16, you probably have already or will hit your sexual peak in the near future, so enjoy.

let share ideas
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sometimes a 15-18yrs old can be a maestro in bed while a 25-35yrs old can be as boring is ∫нïт undecided
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by swaggzo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well. .I'll say this is a very stupiid thread. I had your kid sister when she was about 3 years old or 2 and we both loved it smiley
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ This is not a spelling-bee competition and to err is human.
•Always seeking for attention sha ...

@O.P .. Yeah right, 25 years.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blackett:
It's "ideas", not ideals. Dumb ass. What's your excuse for typing ideals?
Hey...
you should know by now that anybody is liable to make typographical errors undecided
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Sometimes a 15-18yrs old can be a maestro in bed while a 25-35yrs old can be as boring is ∫нïт undecided

~ But that's just one in a violet moon.
In most cases women reach their peak sexually at 25.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Hey...
you should know anyone can be liable to make typographical errors undecided
And how is this a fvcking problem of yours, captain dipshit?
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Hey...
you should know by now that anybody is liable to make typographical errors undecided

~ He's always trying to seek for attention like a neglected wife, or claim he's intelligent.
He prolly thinks the ladies would give him accolades for doing that.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yeah, but this days the age range is decreasing b'cos of exposure and other ish
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
yeah, but this days the age range is decreasing b'cos of exposure and other ish

~ Good and Solid Point !
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blackett:
And how is this a fvcking problem of yours, captain dipshit?
i dont have a problem, you do!
you think you're intelligent, smart and suffering fools like you said when u dont know you're just showing how dumb and яεтαяδεδ u can be by attacking people.

i always avoid shiityheads like you!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by alberto2k(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ He's always trying to seek for attention like a neglected wife, or claim he's intelligent.
He prolly thinks the ladies would give him accolades for doing that.
attention seeking seems like his greatest hobby.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by sinizia: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Sexuàl peakness at 25? You kidding right?

In this modern age where séx sells and getting laid is easy as ABC? Trust me, you haven't met a girl of 18 years that will bang your brains out!!
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

Sexuàl peakness at 25? You kidding right?

In this modern age where séx sells and getting laid is easy as ABC? Trust me, you haven't met a girl of 18 years that will bang your brains out!!

~ But statistics says 25 years and mind you I said PEAK.
Lionel Messi has been leaving defenders flabbergasted since he was 21, but he didn't attain his Apex till he was 25 or so.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by sinizia: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ But statistics says 25 years and mind you I said PEAK.
Lionel Messi has been leaving defenders flabbergasted since he was 21, but he didn't attain his Apex till he was 25 or so.

Guy, fashi all these talks. grin

Football skills and bedroom skills are different o. Nowadays a girl of 16 go knack you akpako wey a 20-year-old girl no fit knack you. grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blackett:
I don't need to know _shit about your ineffectual worthless clueless nothing of a life. I have better things to do. Feeble minded inconsequential simpletons like you are quick to buttress the "you don't know me" pathetic boring lame over used fallacious line of self importance. Who gives a fvck?

My comment on this thread wasn't directed at you, but like the captain america of your fellow dipshits that you think you are, you decided to quote me. How about you fvck off and go sit your bone ass somewhere, you idiocy spilling unqualified nincompoop.

Permit me to ignore you after this reply as there are threads I need to comment on, artless self indulgent empty-shelled chest beating hero, of fvcking idiots.
Bro where u go since?.hope not because of the election
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
~ Farano ..you are viewing the thread and you can see this guy dishing out heaps of insults and curses.
You banned me just for calling someone a fool. if you don't ban him now... there's nowt else to say ......... ...... .
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
When They are toothless,so blow.job wont go bad,my 2cent
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Bro where u go since?.hope not because of the election
Been busy with other facets of my life bro. cheesy
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Farano ..you are viewing the thread and you can see this guy dishing out heaps of insults and curses.
You banned me just for calling someone a fool. if you don't ban him now... there's nowt else to say ......... ...... .
farano is bias,too strict,she dont reply mail when you complain

Cc farano If are reading this,i want you to know that i dislike u
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by PunkyOh(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:

LOL, what does 15-18 year olds know about sex? After 35?

Personally, I think being "good in bed" comes with experience. Being around the block a few times or rolling on a few hays so to speak. I'd say 30s upwards, because by this age, most people have been with quite a few partners, have mastered a few skills & most importantly, are comfortable in their own skin. Just my 2c.
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blackett:
Been busy with other facets of my life bro. cheesy
some moniker have gone missing after d election
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
swaggzo:
Well. .I'll say this is a very stupiid thread. I had your kid sister when she was about 3 years old or 2 and we both loved it smiley
#crooked shocked grin grin
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
farano is bias,too strict,she dont reply mail when you complain

Cc farano If are reading this,i want you to know that i dislike u
Lol! rotfl
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! rotfl
saying d truth
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, what does 15-18 year olds know about sex? After 35?

Personally, I think being "good in bed" comes with experience. Being around the block a few times or rolling on a few hays so to speak. I'd say 30s upwards, because by this age, most people have been with quite a few partners, have mastered a few skills & most importantly, are comfortable in their own skin. Just my 2c.
the best time is when the woman is toothless so blow.job wont go wrong
Re: At What Age Women Are Best In Bed? by ireneony(f): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
op your mother age i guess so grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... / Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.