Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20943 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by tola9ja: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I luv d last sentence of ya comment and I shared it. I never knew dey hawk and sell on NL c*u*n*t*s and also buy as dey trade on stock exchange undecided
May ya increase in wisdom for ya comment!

oya deactivate your account before I open a thread for you
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

I supported GMB and glad he won. However, what joy would I derive from taunting him for gej loosing?

The political gladiators are already speaking nicely to each other, why should folks here not display such maturity?

Its easier to say he deserves all the taunts but can't we be big enough to ignore him?

Oh well, some of us waited for four years listening to the antics of graceless gejites. Go and look at my spats with beaf, the father of the poisoned athmosphere

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by theV0ice: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
oyb:

Oh well, some of us waited for four years listening to the antics of graceless gejites. Go and look at my spats with beaf, the father of the poisoned athmosphere

You guys took a lot of stick from them and a times I wonder what kept you guys going. I know those of you I have so much regard for and I wouldn't want to sound patronising otherwise I would mention names.

However, you'll prove you're bigger by not repaying them in their own coin. Their consciences are already dealing with them.

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by AbuMikey(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
9ousky:
Barcanista, I believed in You, I followed ur comments and Post everywhere, I see u as a leader, I got my conviction about APC from you,,, But U really disappointed me, I felt really pained personally..

Same Here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dude. You take this website WAY too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Cannonleo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
sure you are right. Let's just hope we don't go about with this drama anymore.
bro one i will commend you for is your tenacity and courage for which you have been exceptional..
i have been thru this type of situations and trust me it isnt funny..
but i urge you to be concious of ur use of words and ignore temper inflicted tantrums thrown on you....
humans are not monotonous we are dynamic
you made a decision it is your decision simple....
the eagle watches patiently before it dives to snatch its meal...let us wait and watch..bro..
once again there isnt more i can tell you just take a look at dearpreye post..
your the best
cherrio..bro
ignore the attacks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Cannonleo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Breeze blow fowl yansh open!.
guy forget that thing wey u dey yarn..the news from port harcourt and bayelsa is really putting me on the edge...boys are not smiling.
i hope they give GMB the chance to prove his points..let the SS and SE not give him an excuse....
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by stronger: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
[s]This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen...[/s].

Dude, usually I don't do this yeah? But you need to go take several seats!

Oh you are pretty "famous" and "controversial" on Nairaland. The "politics section celebrity". I'll give you that.

Besides that, you grossly overrate yourself and do a fine job of deluding yourself!

Don't you feel silly when you read your dub-ass analyses on SW politics pre-election? When I told you it was all watery crap, did you listen? Do you agree now that you know nothing about what you were saying?

I promised to troll you after GMB beat GEJ silly in the SW. Of course I was just kidding. I would rather spend my time watching paint dry!

My advice: get off nairaland and your delusions of importance!

again, usually I don't do this and I apologise if I am coming off as harsh but someone's got to put things straight!!

Ministerial aide! ha! (not like that's anything anyway. . scumbags like Ohimai hold that "position" )

Bye felicia!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by xtervaganza(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
barcanista, I once supported jonathan until I couldn't take it anymore. Ypu were one of those I thought was a glimmer of hope for this country, the kind of person I thought would make a fantastic leader in the future

But I was away form nairaland for some days only to come back and find you in the enemy's camp. Now that you have your choice, you have decided to sink or swim with jonathan. Now that you're fast sinking with him you want to catch on the last bit of straw? You have made the greatest error of your life by ditching Buhari. Now go and never return. Fade away from memory cos the more I see you, the more I rain curse on you. You have decided to disgrace yourself , cover yourself in shame and demolish every bit of respect we all have for you.

My advise for you: go away forever with this username and come back with a new one. It's better on nairaland here as you can come with a new username and rebuild what you have lost. You're like the real life FFK, you can never earn people's respect with is barcanista

By the way, I will never forgive you. I can assure you that

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by rabimlomo: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
annibro:

My broda, me too surprise o! I thot we're all invincible & faceless here. I never knew some people wer so available. Abeg! Hu dem de tek approach person??
See all d suffer person suffer 4 GMB. I need approach wella! grin grin grin

On a serious note, according 2 Prof. Wole Soyinka; only a Corrupt person will support a corrupt Govt.
Seriously oo. internet is not what we think it is o. shocked shocked shocked shocked With all these accusations and counter accussations. Nawao.

Agree with your second point. Jonathan's regime is so openly corrupt that i find it hard to believe that any sane, morally upright person will support it. I rather prefer a new person than allow jonathan continue like this.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by rabimlomo: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
More like, illiterate Nigerians have spoken. More like, the almajiri North has spoken. And the fact that they breed like rabbit makes nonsense of natural selection and threatens the efficacy to vote anyone outside their kind. Nonsense!

Buhari will read from me. As for you, you are a terrible person to read from. Your diction smells.

Eyah, the thing dey pain you gan nio. Sorry o. Pele

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by rabimlomo: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
mobuch:

Billy, u spoke my mind; its sad but true; Jonathan was kicked out not based on performance but because he is from the minority. Shagari failed the economy in his 1st term7 but got a second tyerm cos he is a northerner; obasanjo's 1st term was scandalised with so many killings, sectarian crisis and economic hardship and not forgeting infrastructure break down, but yet his people sang the song dat he deserved a second term to write his wrongs, so why won't jonathan deserve a 2nd term, when he has done better than our past leaders

The yorubas are traitors who have sold us out to the north, ðεƔ r the judas in our midst. Playing tribal politics and pretending ðεƔ wanted change.

Jonathan's problem started when he insisted on running a 2nd term under PDP. I assure u that despite PDP's ppoor performances, if ðεƔ had fielded a northern candidate, ðεƔ would have won this election.

Finally, this is going to be the new dawn of an era of backward retrogression. The northerners have never being good managers of nigerian economy, and its sad that the parochial greed of the yorubas have blocked their memories from remembering this.

Furthermore, all I know, is that if the interests of the south south and south east are not given a priority in this administration, we will return to the creeks and join hands with our brothers in the niger delta to make this country ungovernable for buhari, ðεƔ made the country ungovernable for jonathan and ðεƔ succeeded, we will return the treatment back to them; we have the weapons, we have the manpower and terrain to support our objectives, and this time the hausa nigerian army will not be spared.

Finally, I will sit on d side lines and watch as event unfolds.

Did Jonathan do anything for the ss and se?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by mojeer678: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jarus:

Don't mind the guy.

A lillupitian and naïve political commentator.

He is a learner. I pity him though.

It's this sickening arrogance that I detest. Smh!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
hercules07:

I think what will help us is if these parties can articulate their ideologies, are they liberals, conservatives or progressive conservatives, once we have this, it will be easier to see those who are flip flopping, you can not be a liberal one day and be conservative the next, that is a no no.

Sadly we don't.

GEJ campaigned on his strength. GMB on his popularity. I've always said that this election was bereft of issues, performance, competency and capability.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Pataki: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:

You guys took a lot of stick from them and a times I wonder what kept you guys going. I know those of you I have so much regard for and I wouldn't want to sound patronising otherwise I would mention names.

However, you'll prove you're bigger by not repaying them in their own coin. Their consciences are already dealing with them.

Cheers bro

Let their conscience deal with them. But also let Nigerians and NL members also deal with them.

If we must gloat, gloat we shall.

Where is beaf, sincere9gerian, werepeleri, tarharqa, etc today?

Do you know all these goats were ready to gloat about Ekiti if not for the unfortunate incidence of NL losing its service some months back?

Barcanista is a typical alatenuje poster. Who thought Gbawe and co will secure him financially for his praise singing. When he realized that it was not to be, he jumped train and now he is as useless as Doyin Okupe et al.

He is lucky though. At least he will still enjoy the immense social welfare package that APC government is planning to institute.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Obinoscopy(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
@Barcanista, I'm curious to know what made you switch allegiance from Buhari to Jonathan. What was it that you discovered in Buhari's camp that made you decamp? I need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Online popularity doesn't necessarily translate into real life achievements. It all ends here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obinoscopy:
@Barcanista, I'm curious to know what made you switch allegiance from Buhari to Jonathan. What was it that you discovered in Buhari's camp that made you decamp? I need to know.
It's very simple Obinoscopy! APC is a Conspiracy and not sincere with their sermons. Blackmail, conspiracy and threats were their tool to grab power (which they successfully achieved). The party is nowhere near patriotism. This I discovered though not immediate, but it started manifesting. I am glad I did move away... Let Them Say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
barcanista:
It's very simple Obinoscopy! APC is a Conspiracy and not sincere with their sermons. Blackmail, conspiracy and threats were their tool to grab power (which they successfully achieved). The party is nowhere near patriotism. This I discovered though not immediate, but it started manifesting. I am glad I did move away... Let Them Say

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by citizenY(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....

My dear barca... such is life. The world is like chicken nyash... one day poo, next time egg. Life goes on. I know you feel like a frog that dived into boiling water. No matter.

A man should take full responsibility for his actions and learn from them. In this matter of PDp/APC, heads or tails, you have lost. keep your chin up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:

That's better.
So how market? Did you see how GEJ was acting like an 8 year old doing debate on NTA 2 Channel 5 while giving that speech this morning? That guy no get composure at all.

He should contest for high chief of Otuoke grin grin grin
...he ruled you, now take that...

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Against all odd,I still love my barcanista cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:

That's love for you. It covers the multitude of sins!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by jnrbayano(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2015
demelza:
Dude who exactly do you think you are?
How can a sane man be fighting for relevance on an anonymous forum populated by kids
This is the height of agbaya-oshi.

People who fight in here I can't simply fathom why and what their brains are really made of.

Politics section simply Family/Romance section-esque!!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
For me it's very simple

Barcanista was pulling a reuben abati
get noticed for criticising the government. Build a large following of admirers, which would make you more marketable. Once your value has been established sell yourself to the winning party.

All his previous tirades against pdp were simply marketing.

His plan was obviously to be some sort of senior new media advisor. How much do you think beafs budget was?
Anyway, he backed the wrong horse. End of. Now if he would just shut up instead of gnashing his teeth. Anyway, akpabio may have encountered room for him, as long as he kneels down for madam every morning

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is ridiculous.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency equip our rail-lines with bullet trains.
Buhari should stabilize the price of crude oil
Buhari should make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira
Buhari should provide 1-meal per day to all primary school kids
Buhari should pay post-NYSC graduates 1 year salary
Buhari should make sure no bomb blast is heard in Nigeria
Buhari should start arresting corrupt officials starting from Tinubu, his Godfather.
I want 24/7 electricity starting from May 29.

I am here, and my Freedom of Speech MUST not be taken away.

I am Billyonaire, I am here, as always.

I dislike you,

But haven't you heard? NIGERIAN naira gained on usd

Economy received a boost in billions

What you want will be done, but that's only if GEJ didn't completely empty the treasury

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Obinoscopy:

One of the most sensible comments here.

@Barcanista, I have strong feelings that there are bottled up emotions that made you switch camp.

Bare it all.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
oyb:
For me it's very simple

Barcanista was pulling a reuben abati
get noticed for criticising the government. Build a large following of admirers, which would make you more marketable. Once your value has been established sell yourself to the winning party.

All his previous tirades against pdp were simply marketing.

His plan was obviously to be some sort of senior new media advisor. How much do you think beafs budget was?
Anyway, he backed the wrong horse. End of. Now if he would just shut up instead of gnashing his teeth. Anyway, akpabio may have encountered room for him, as long as he kneels down for madam every morning

You made me remember 'beaf'.

That guy sorry beast, is a one man terror squad. He left scars till date. His intelligence, taunts, emoticons is second to none.

I dedicate this space for him ..

..I miss you, beaf!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
I love you too darling grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2015
dunkem21:

One of the most sensible comments here.

@Barcanista, I have strong feelings that there are bottled up emotions that made you switch camp.

Bare it all.

My reply to Obino...

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

I dislike you,

But haven't you heard? NIGERIAN naira gained on usd

Economy received a boost in billions

Thy ask will be done, but that's only GEJ didn't completely empty the treasury

You are fiscally myopic. The exchange rate improved because more Politicians stopped buying the dollars after Presidential election, it will also be better after the April11th elections because all politicians will stop buying the foreign currencies. Then that's when you will see the true state of the Nigerian Economy. I have hope that the reforms put up by GEJ should not be slowed down by the illiterate Buhari.

As for you, my dog is smarter than you, but I like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.