Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20934 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Sunday8650: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
I just donated a like to your post.
Love the reply. Classic!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:

Go through my post on this thread and you will see where i said we should all forget and move on. I dont take e-life seriously, its all for fun. Life goes on bro.
Sleep calls. I must obey.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
More like, illiterate Nigerians have spoken. More like, the almajiri North has spoken. And the fact that they breed like rabbit makes nonsense of natural selection and threatens the efficacy to vote anyone outside their kind. Nonsense!

Buhari will read from me. As for you, you are a terrible person to read from. Your diction smells.

Ah!

Le Sigh!

Buhari got approximately 55% of the majority votes from the Nigerian electorate, most of whom were tired of his pathetic administration. Some of the teenagers that campaigned for Buhari are more enlightened and smarter than you.

Just like your Jesus on Earth- Mama Piss, you are very quick to generalize . The majority of Northerners are way smarter than you can ever be.

I like the way you deflected from my critique of your grammatical error. I take it that you have checked the meaning of 'taunted' and realized your folly. You are just an insufferable illiterate, a psychologically demented man who thrives on creating a false persona to make up for personal failures.

Like I have said to you earlier, you need to embrace reality and manage your grief constructively before it overtakes your mental faculties.

General Buhari is President Elect. He will be your president for the next 4 years- at least! You need to accept that fact and move on

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by tomakint: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I can't believe this nonentity who was sure of the Jonadunce victory is still here feeling funky.

You should have committed suicide in the last 24hrs. That is the right thing to do.
One miserable thing about your sorry life is how you carry NL matter for head like carton of gala.....this is just too irritating of you. How is your wife by the way?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 02, 2015
tomakint:

One miserable thing about your sorry life is how you carry NL matter for head like carton of gala.....this is just too irritating of you. How is your wife by the way?

Foolish jobless man like you boasting of victory of Jonadunce. Now see what happened at last.

How is your mother and her boyfriend doing? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Now I know so many of us (especially the young generation) know the depth of feudalism in the north and its destructive effect in the growth and development. These regional lords fear that should you empowered the youths through education, the people through education, you threatened their survival and hold on power.

All you said, are just sadly the home truths. Now because the campaigns were bereft of issues, we do not know what would happen to the agricultural initiatives, and almajiri schools. Of the sustainability of local rice production and the match to self sufficiency

Should he continue it, GEJ is vindicated. Should he improve upon it, GEJ is also vindicated and will go down in the history of Nigeria, most importantly in the north as someone who gave them the power to liberate themselves. To choose between slavery and freedom.

GEJ is indeed a lesser evil (we all have some of it too). I've always loved him and will continue to love him for just one thing - his humility!

If GEJ happened to be Nigeria's first President in 1960, today, we'd be far ahead of Japan and South Korea!

It is well.

Let's allow the new President and his team to settle and take control of the Ship, Nigeria.
if education is the major problem of the north as you have painted it, are there no PDP governors there ? why paint it as an APCs problem ? Be more pragmatic when approaching issues.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by AbuMikey(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2015
At this Juncture, I can boldly say those trying to crucifiy Barcanista are just being annoyingly jobless.

If Y'all think He made a mistake by cross-carpeting to the 'soon to be opposition', then let it remain like that.

Whining about the already known fact that He made His change of allegiance still won't undo the Change.

That being said, please, Y'all allow Him be, I guess if GMB had lost, Y'all won't be singing this tune now.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2015
by the way, everything bacanista wrote as his signature for 2015 before the elections will not be fulfilled cause even barca won't win the champions lol
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
if education is the major problem of the north as you as painted it, are there no PDP governors there ? why paint it as an APCs problem ? Be more pragmatic when approaching issues.

Bro, probably you have comprehension issues, because the man you quoted cited feudalism in the north which Jonathan fought with his education for the almajiris... Is there any place his post was partisan or are you getting jittery when the real criticism hasn't started...Better, get used to criticism so also Buhari because it will rain here and other media forum...Lai Mohammed, Shehu Garba etc will have more than enough to contend with this time...

Back to topic; no matter the blackmail here we got your back barcanista...This thread brought me back from my few weeks sabbatical...It may get messier from them as they get jittery of being fed some serious dose of criticism when euphoria of winning has gone down and real task of governance starts...Be ready and sure, we are family online offline...This Opposition role to me will be pleasurable with enough words and dictum to wash up and down every step they take...I hope freedom after speech is guaranteed by them too...hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, probably you have comprehension issues, because the man you quoted cited feudalism in the north which Jonathan fought with his education for the almajiris... Is there any place his post was partisan or are you getting jittery when the real criticism hasn't started...Better, get used to criticism so also Buhari because it will rain here and other media forum...Lai Mohammed, Shehu Garba etc will have more than enough to contend with this time...

Back to topic; no matter the blackmail here we got your back barcanista...This thread brought me back from my few weeks sabbatical...It may get messier from them as they get jittery of being fed some serious dose of criticism when euphoria of winning has gone down and real task of governance starts...Be ready and sure, we are family online offline...This Opposition role to me will be pleasurable with enough words and dictum to wash up and down every step they take...I hope freedom after speech is guaranteed by them too...hehehehehe
misunderstanding... Read again

So everyone who criticizes Jonathan supports APC ? I support Mr Martin Onovo and the NCP but because I knee he wouldn't win I just wanted some else apart from Jonathan. Get that and you can criticize my man too.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
misunderstanding... Read again

So everyone who criticizes Jonathan supports APC ? I support Mr Martin Onovo and the NCP but because I knee he wouldn't win I just wanted some else apart from Jonathan. Get that and you can criticize my man too.

No bro, I admire Onovo's brilliance and power of articulation and rendition of points...I pray it isn't mere classroom gimmicks though...
Note that you polarized his post into APC cum PDP stuff...but the feudalism in the north which he talked about cuts across divide hence federal government of Jonathan whose constitutional duties doesn't include provision of primary and secondary education, decided to intervene to save the lives and future of those mentally enslaved kids... while also saving the country of more insurgent footsoldiers...
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ayukdaboss(m): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mennnnn I was told there was a cabal outside nl but I didn't believe it.....I was busy fighting for PDP with my poor nwa teacher salary and no one approached me.. embarassed embarassed
Please I am not greedy,I don't want minister's aide, Zara buhari's personal maid is ok for this nwa teacher embarassed embarassed embarassed
Apc e warriors,I surrender,Abeg helep me o!!

tongue grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by brownlord: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
who is this half-wit? You have been noticed,go play with your toys.

Shut up and answer the question, now election is over, when will you open your shop and stop disturbing the cyberspace?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No bro, I admire Onovo's brilliance and power of articulation and rendition of points...I pray it isn't mere classroom gimmicks though...
Note that you polarized his post into APC cum PDP stuff...but the feudalism in the north which he talked about cuts across divide hence federal government of Jonathan whose constitutional duties doesn't include provision of primary and secondary education, decided to intervene to save the lives and future of those mentally enslaved kids... while also saving the country of more insurgent footsoldiers...
now I get it. The reason for my polarization however is the part were he said the lesser evil. That spoilt his brilliant point.

Onovo has done it before abroad and so it can be done here. I hope he is made the minister of power though.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ayukdaboss(m): 1:40am On Apr 02, 2015
brownlord:

Shut up and answer the question, now election is over, when will you open your shop and stop disturbing the cyberspace?
What is your business with her shop?? Are you the one feeding her or paying her bills??

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Mkpi why you dey laugh na embarassed

ayukdaboss:

tongue grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ayukdaboss(m): 1:46am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mkpi why you dey laugh na embarassed

Mkpi, your comment was amusing. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Nwanyi can't be an Mkpi,so you are the certified Mkpi embarassed

ayukdaboss:

Mkpi, your comment was amusing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by brownlord: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

What is your business with her shop?? Are you the one feeding her or paying her bills??

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Fourcade(m): 3:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Mynd44:

*sighs*
1. Obanikoro has lost interest in all these. He was supporting Agbaje cos he felt that GEJ will win and he keeps a ministerial post. With GEJ going out, what's the point? Agbaje need Obanikoro's political structure but Obanikoro ain't ready to spend money to get it running as he gains nothing.

2. The OPC and Afenifere as you now know are as useless as a voter without a voter's card

3. Bode George (Boy George) has no reason to be involved in this election. Nothing to gain from a state. He will likely use the funds with him as "Retirement bonus"

4. Segun Adewale (Aeroland) has spent almost as much as Agbaje and he still lost. He is licking his wounds right now as he had sold off his houses in Aguda to finance his senatorial bid. He lost, he ain't supporting no one.

5. Alimosho is the local government with the highest number of votes...then Lagos Island then Surulere. These three are APC places. Alimosho gave Buhari +88,000 votes against GEJ's +44,000. The PDP can't win there. They can't win Lagos Island as HRH Oba Rilwan Akinolu prefers Ambode.

5. The market women all over Lagos are headed by Tinubu's daughter. Forget that side

6. A huge majority of Lagosians are happy with Fashola and what he has done. They are also happy with the APC even though you love to deny it.

7. With GMB winning the presidential polls, politicians are drawing their allegiance and they want to move and before then, they will want to show the APC that they are worth it so they will work extra hard.

8. Lagosians want to see a Lagos where Abuja and Alausa are on the same platform

9. The campaign of Ambode has just started. With massive plans coming up before the elections, they intend to leave no stones unturned and campaign harder in places where the APC lost in the Presidentials.

10. JK is not OK. He is Just Kidding. (I had to throw that in)

That is 10 reasons why Ambode will win.

This breakdown summarizes it all.You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by joseph1832(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2015
You've earned my respect once again bro. Barcanista, keep the flame burning!.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
The past and present provides us platform to project and predict the future. Our predictions may be right or wrong but it is time that vindicates. By May 30 the joy of electoral victory should be over, business of running the country will be paramount. As the new opposition we won't sabotage the government but will keep it on it toes. My prayer is that the government will sustain the current freedom of expression and criticism that they enjoyed when they were in opposition.

like barcanista, like cain embarassed embarassed cry i do sincerely pity you.

just shut up!
and run for cover!
the wind of change is blowing!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2015
AbuMikey:
At this Juncture, I can boldly say those trying to crucifiy Barcanista are just being annoyingly jobless.

If Y'all think He made a mistake by cross-carpeting to the 'soon to be opposition', then let it remain like that.

Whining about the already known fact that He made His change of allegiance still won't undo the Change.

That being said, please, Y'all allow Him be, I guess if GMB had lost, Y'all won't be singing this tune now.

If I tell you that I respect you die, you no go gree.

I am just on this thread to see the evidences against him, sadly, there is none.

Oh, its a season of documentaries.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 5:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Fourcade:

This breakdown summarizes it all.You are on point.

Don't ever underestimate the power of the people.

The masses are testing their might.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Texykool: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2015
kokoA:
You, like FFK, Ribadu, Marwa and co made a very great mistake in judgement. The only difference between you and these politicians is that they made their decisions based on some personal benefits they were expecting from the now opposition (PDP) party but as for you, I don't know what entered your head. There is no party of saints anywhere in the world.. APC and PDP both have good people and bad people so does the democrats and republicans in America. My brother, you goofed! Big time! And you really disappointed us the Buhari supporters of nairaland..

You Sire, make a whole lot of sense.

I may not comment much on this forum, but I'm always here, reading all comments.

There are lots of great monikers in this section... On both sides of the political divide. However, amidst them all, I (used to) respect BARCANISTA. I am an APC apologist and he was like a face of the online opposition.

Then... Boom! I saw his signature changing little by little. When I saw the final switch, I was not myself for several minutes (I'm serious). That was how much I believed in this guy.

In the end, we all saw as it went down. The only lie I wouldn't want Barca to lie is to say he just woke up one morning and defected... It was all for the PAPER.

Barcanista... You are the greatest loser as far as this section goes... Yeah, I wrote it.

I have absolute respect for Ishiamu, DeCritique, FireFire, Temitemi1, SeverusSnape... The real PDP crew. But I have no respect for you again.

Shove your explanations up your a*s

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Texykool: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2015
AbuMikey:

If GMB had lost, Barcanista wouldn't have written this 'story for the gods'. He would have boasted of how he knew the General would cry again.

AbuMikey, see, all is fair in love and war abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
More like, illiterate Nigerians have spoken. More like, the almajiri North has spoken. And the fact that they breed like rabbit makes nonsense of natural selection and threatens the efficacy to vote anyone outside their kind. Nonsense!

Buhari will read from me. As for you, you are a terrible person to read from. Your diction smells.

Billy, u spoke my mind; its sad but true; Jonathan was kicked out not based on performance but because he is from the minority. Shagari failed the economy in his 1st term7 but got a second tyerm cos he is a northerner; obasanjo's 1st term was scandalised with so many killings, sectarian crisis and economic hardship and not forgeting infrastructure break down, but yet his people sang the song dat he deserved a second term to write his wrongs, so why won't jonathan deserve a 2nd term, when he has done better than our past leaders

The yorubas are traitors who have sold us out to the north, ðεƔ r the judas in our midst. Playing tribal politics and pretending ðεƔ wanted change.

Jonathan's problem started when he insisted on running a 2nd term under PDP. I assure u that despite PDP's ppoor performances, if ðεƔ had fielded a northern candidate, ðεƔ would have won this election.

Finally, this is going to be the new dawn of an era of backward retrogression. The northerners have never being good managers of nigerian economy, and its sad that the parochial greed of the yorubas have blocked their memories from remembering this.

Furthermore, all I know, is that if the interests of the south south and south east are not given a priority in this administration, we will return to the creeks and join hands with our brothers in the niger delta to make this country ungovernable for buhari, ðεƔ made the country ungovernable for jonathan and ðεƔ succeeded, we will return the treatment back to them; we have the weapons, we have the manpower and terrain to support our objectives, and this time the hausa nigerian army will not be spared.

Finally, I will sit on d side lines and watch as event unfolds.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by francizy(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is ridiculous. We have a new President. Our job is to make sure that Buhari among other things fulfill his promises. No incentive is great enough than to make our roads paved, our electricity constant, our youths employed, our wines on our tables and our wives on our beds alone.

Whatever incentive you are offered now can buy you a car but no road to drive on, jets but no sky to fly on, plates but no food in them and condoms but no pussies to fu/ck.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency equip our rail-lines with bullet trains.
Buhari should stabilize the price of crude oil
Buhari should make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira
Buhari should provide 1-meal per day to all primary school kids
Buhari should pay post-NYSC graduates 1 year salary
Buhari should make sure no bomb blast is heard in Nigeria
Buhari should start arresting corrupt officials starting from Tinubu, his Godfather.
I want 24/7 electricity starting from May 29.

I am here, and my Freedom of Speech MUST not be taken away.

I am Billyonaire, I am here, as always.

Best post on this thread. I hope those ones screaming change will go all out on Buhari like they did to Jonathan should in case Buhari fails. That been said, let me add more of what he promised.

[b]- Buhari should not forget to invest in agriculture and make it one of our core revenue source.
- Buhari should ensure he delivers his campaign promises on investing in minning (although I find this his campaign promise a fluke because one has to also talk about beneficiation and winning of minerals from their ores by firstly reduction in size to microns and then mineral processing follows). A major structure in the likes of Itakpe has already been set and requires to be worked on.
- Buhari should ensure that none of our funds goes missing like it happened in the past.
- Buhari shouldn't forget Ajaokuta Steel the way he did when Shehu Shagari almost created a revolution in the Iron and Steel sector of the Nigerian economy. Buhari altered that revolution so he should right his wrongs.
- Buhari shouldn't introduce strict polices on Nigerian businesses like he did in the past. This is because his polices caused many businesses to close down and/or suffer, with several thousands loosing their jobs and graduates staying unemployed.
- Buhari should ensure all our federal roads are constructed to world class standard and all the information about contracts awarded should be made known to public for sake of transparency.
- Buhari should never ban our press because that is our right and freedom as a Democratic state.
- Buhari should ensure ASUU, ASUP, doctors, etc never goes on strike.
- Buhari should make sure he delivers his promises on providing world class health centers for both the rich and the poor.
- Buhari should create millions of viscible jobs throughout his four years in office.
- Buhari should ensure that no state governor owes civil servants, lecturers and teachers salaries.
- Buhari should not forget to create a large space for his fellow Fulani people for cattle grazing in order to protect the interest of our beloved farmers (our nation builders) who has/have been tormented and killed in the past.
- Etc.[/b]

These and many more should be his areas of concentration and I will give him a pass and massively vote for him in 2019 if he can achieve at least half (50%) of all that is listed above.

Signed: Francizy
In support of Billyonaire

**Modified **

By the way, Barcanister keep your head up. Nobody can kill your shine as a Nairaland political heavyweight.

We all know Nigerians, it won't take long and these people singing songs of praises will start shouting for the head of whom they'be been praising. Soon they will want to pitch tent with you.

You are highly mouthed brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by modath(f): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
by the way, everything bacanista wrote as his signature for 2015 before the elections will not be fulfilled cause even barca won't win the champions lol

Bros,on this Barca thing I no gree oo, cheesy, some of us worship at the altar of NEMESUR and don't give an F about barcanista and his defection from logic.when I saw his signature,I begged God that only one of his wishes should come to be and that is the UCL trophy should come to the camp nou.
I wasn't stunned at the about turn he did but refrained from making any statement cos I know he was doing so out of self preservation and no true sense of purpose.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by francizy(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

A 12 inches nail has just been hit on the head (@the bolded).
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by scantee(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
What are you calling them for?? Can't you defend your name alone??

Much as I hate commenting on anything with your name on it, I must say I am disappointed beyond words. A nairalander sent me screenshots of your convo with the other guy and I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't believe someone of such sordid character as you is the same person I constantly jaw jawed with on this forum.

If I were you, I'd simply go into voluntary retirement. You have destroyed yourself. You have lost it totally.

Gosh.
Guy quite and stop talking trash, why are you always speaking ill of any Pro Gej? Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Buhari Remains Silent On Corruption Cases - Presidency / Photos Of Jubril Before He Was Turned To Buhari / Flavour Of Africa Concert In Awka (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.