Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20924 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
mobuch:

Billy, u spoke my mind; its sad but true; Jonathan was kicked out not based on performance but because he is from the minority. Shagari failed the economy in his 1st term7 but got a second tyerm cos he is a northerner; obasanjo's 1st term was scandalised with so many killings, sectarian crisis and economic hardship and not forgeting infrastructure break down, but yet his people sang the song dat he deserved a second term to write his wrongs, so why won't jonathan deserve a 2nd term, when he has done better than our past leaders

The yorubas are traitors who have sold us out to the north, ðεƔ r the judas in our midst. Playing tribal politics and pretending ðεƔ wanted change.

Jonathan's problem started when he insisted on running a 2nd term under PDP. I assure u that despite PDP's ppoor performances, if ðεƔ had fielded a northern candidate, ðεƔ would have won this election.

Finally, this is going to be the new dawn of an era of backward retrogression. The northerners have never being good managers of nigerian economy, and its sad that the parochial greed of the yorubas have blocked their memories from remembering this.

Furthermore, all I know, is that if the interests of the south south and south east are not given a priority in this administration, we will return to the creeks and join hands with our brothers in the niger delta to make this country ungovernable for buhari, ðεƔ made the country ungovernable for jonathan and ðεƔ succeeded, we will return the treatment back to them; we have the weapons, we have the manpower and terrain to support our objectives, and this time the hausa nigerian army will not be spared.

Finally, I will sit on d side lines and watch as event unfolds.
Breeze blow fowl yansh open!.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
modath:

Bros,on this Barca thing I no gree oo, cheesy, some of us worship at the altar of NEMESUR and don't give an F about barcanista and his defection from logic.when I saw his signature,I begged God that only one of his wishes should come to be and that is the UCL trophy should come to the camp nou.
I wasn't stunned at the about turn he did but refrained from making any statement cos I know he was doing so out of self preservation and no true sense of purpose.
barca win champions league...bro wake up
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista needs to just learn from Jega and hush up abeg.

I was supermod on this forum and I know what people do here. It is actually funny and his saying people opening threads about him is not a valid excuse or reason (if I count threads opened about me eh)

About being offered money or positions on Nairaland, Barcanista is not the only one to be offered money/positions and turned it down you need to keep it together.

Opening threads to explain yourself just makes you seem unserious. Do better things with your time abeg
his integrity was impugned by that useless ode called Rawani and you want him to keep mute.Are for real?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
if education is the major problem of the north as you have painted it, are there no PDP governors there ? why paint it as an APCs problem ? Be more pragmatic when approaching issues.

Pragmatic you say? Let's see who is!

Let me make a general statement here. Nigeria of today, generally have been known to vote based on personalities rather than party. We vote not because of party affiliation nor party manifestos but on the strength of the personalities. That's why a particular candidate can have a swam of followers. These followers may just be with these leaders maybe because of what he has upstairs, or simply charisma. Same happens in religious settings

Also, the voting trend between now and 2011 in the north were the same - they voted for their candidate and any candidate who doesn't support the popular choice irrespective of his competence or performance is voted our. Lamido, Aliyu.... Then the north irrespective of party lines are always united.

Generally speaking, the South has a high literacy rate compare to the North. That's why states like Lagos cannot be swayed by the aura of a candidate. Such candidate must have something upstairs to offer. Must be seen to be capable. If Lagos was a country, there would be only two parties because the competition would be very tough.

Why do you think the APC government is proposing a 5k 'free gift' to the poorest of the poor, who will send their kids to school and partake in immunisation? Mind you this Government has succeeded in eradicating or close to eradicate polio in the core northern states. The Northern States command the most poorest states. States like Kebbi, Zamfara, Bauchi. Even the PDP government in these states offer some inducements to these families like Jigawa, just to attract the students to school. GEJ did so with Almajiri schools.

Why the focus on education? If you were not educated, would you have options? They say to hide something from someone, put it in a book. Education has always been a key. Because of advances in education, we've begin to question the reasoning behind certain traditional customs like girl child education and women empowerment.

If these youths were educated and exposed, they would be asking how the APC intends feeding and dishing out 5k to 25 million Nigerians especially in the face of low oil prices (declining revenue). They would ask the magic that will turn 1 naira to 1 USD probably in 4 years. They would ask how they intend to fight corruption in a way that's more efficient than the incumbent's.

But did they?

No!

Instead they voted on charisma.

The votes were based on popularity and not on competency or capability.

Ask an average guy, a guy from the south why he's voting for APC. He'll tell you his reasons. Ask a guy from the north same question and you'll be shocked at his reply.

You should be instead be objective in your analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

his integrity was impugned by that useless ode called Rawani and you want him to keep mute.Are for real?
Do you know how many times you people open threads about mods? Do they run to open threads about y'all?

Until you realize that people will talk and reply them only gives them more ammunition as they know it gets to you, you won't move on

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by obi4eze(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Barcanista stop ranting and tell us whether you were actually threatened or not.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
[size=95pt]AMEN![/size]
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Pragmatic you say? Let's see who is!

Let me make a general statement here. Nigeria of today, generally have been known to vote based on personalities rather than party. We vote not because of party affiliation nor party manifestos but on the strength of the personalities. That's why a particular candidate can have a swam of followers. These followers may just be with these leaders maybe because of what he has upstairs, or simply charisma. Same happens in religious settings

Also, the voting trend between now and 2011 in the north were the same - they voted for their candidate and any candidate who doesn't support the popular choice irrespective of his competence or performance is voted our. Lamido, Aliyu.... Then the north irrespective of party lines are always united.

Generally speaking, the South has a high literacy rate compare to the North. That's why states like Lagos cannot be swayed by the aura of a candidate. Such candidate must have something upstairs to offer. Must be seen to be capable. If Lagos was a country, there would be only two parties because the competition would be very tough.

Why do you think the APC government is proposing a 5k 'free gift' to the poorest of the poor, who will send their kids to school and partake in immunisation? Mind you this Government has succeeded in eradicating or close to eradicate polio in the core northern states. The Northern States command the most poorest states. States like Kebbi, Zamfara, Bauchi. Even the PDP government in these states offer some inducements to these families like Jigawa, just to attract the students to school. GEJ did so with Almajiri schools.

Why the focus on education? If you were not educated, would you have options? They say to hide something from someone, put it in a book. Education has always been a key. Because of advances in education, we've begin to question the reasoning behind certain traditional customs like girl child education and women empowerment.

If these youths were educated and exposed, they would be asking how the APC intends feeding and dishing out 5k to 25 million Nigerians especially in the face of low oil prices (declining revenue). They would ask the magic that will turn 1 naira to 1 USD probably in 4 years. They would ask how they intend to fight corruption in a way that's more efficient than the incumbent's.

But did they?

No!

Instead they voted on charisma.

The votes were based on popularity and not on competency or capability.

Ask an average guy, a guy from the south why he's voting for APC. He'll tell you his reasons. Ask a guy from the north same question and you'll be shocked at his reply.

You should be instead be objective in your analysis.
I have nothing against your comments but then the APC hasn't started work so we have to wait and see before we judge them as who is the lesser evil (whatever that means).

Nigeria deserves better than APC or PDP but sentiments and tribalism wont let us be. I hope the APC clear all doubts cause it seems the doubters and critics are muc

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
mobuch:

Billy, u spoke my mind; its sad but true; Jonathan was kicked out not based on performance but because he is from the minority. Shagari failed the economy in his 1st term7 but got a second tyerm cos he is a northerner; obasanjo's 1st term was scandalised with so many killings, sectarian crisis and economic hardship and not forgeting infrastructure break down, but yet his people sang the song dat he deserved a second term to write his wrongs, so why won't jonathan deserve a 2nd term, when he has done better than our past leaders

The yorubas are traitors who have sold us out to the north, ðεƔ r the judas in our midst. Playing tribal politics and pretending ðεƔ wanted change.

Jonathan's problem started when he insisted on running a 2nd term under PDP. I assure u that despite PDP's ppoor performances, if ðεƔ had fielded a northern candidate, ðεƔ would have won this election.

Finally, this is going to be the new dawn of an era of backward retrogression. The northerners have never being good managers of nigerian economy, and its sad that the parochial greed of the yorubas have blocked their memories from remembering this.

Furthermore, all I know, is that if the interests of the south south and south east are not given a priority in this administration, we will return to the creeks and join hands with our brothers in the niger delta to make this country ungovernable for buhari, ðεƔ made the country ungovernable for jonathan and ðεƔ succeeded, we will return the treatment back to them; we have the weapons, we have the manpower and terrain to support our objectives, and this time the hausa nigerian army will not be spared.

Finally, I will sit on d side lines and watch as event unfolds.
Jonathan was voted out cause he under performed. Get it if not he would have won in the south west especially Lagos were people are more enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
EcoTerror:
I'm so happy they banned that your berem moniker because it has sent most of my monikers into oblivion.

A question for you:

Which of the mods are you dating that bans my monikers @ will whenever I reply your tantrums
Huh? So that's the b*%ch they call Berem? grin grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, d grl is so ugly and too proud, I pity her husband cos she go kill d helpless man wif wahala. She kips scaring people wif ban and seun and lacasticlala dey watch all dis tinz
She told me dey will sooon ban me and dey did, she was d first to insult me.
Dat grl is an ugly fart proud cum smello bithc
Pls ignore her
As for barcanista, be careful of who ya share infoz wif, if not somtin like dis wld ve turned somtin else. D riwani guy acted childish, he shldnt ve gone too far.
*s.eun and lac.asticlala and ishilove pls take note
I didn't mention any grlz name ooooo, and nobody shld scare me wif ban
grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Mynd44:

2019? Dude, I doubt you want me to give you the permutations for then.

As for what they are bringing, you have Osinbajo, Fashola, Pat Utomi, Kayode Fayemi, Abike Dabiri, Chris Ngige, Amaechi, and a host of others
Talks are on to bring Charles Soludo and Oby Ezeks
into the team too and you ask what they are bringing....

Development of a scale we have not seen before
You forgot Tinubu, and possibly Atiku and sniffing Obj? I wonder what difference there is between the current APC and the former PDP. We dey watch una
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
I have nothing against your comments but then the APC hasn't started work so we have to wait and see before we judge them as who is the lesser evil (whatever that means).

Nigeria deserves better than APC or PDP but sentiments and tribalism wont let us be. I hope the APC clear all doubts cause it seems the doubters and critics are muc

Oga, I just do not want to be harsh on you this early morning. It's is too early.

I just posted this comment before noticing that you had and still have issues understanding my post.

Still by saying before we judge them as who is the lesser evil (whatever that means) its evident that you hit the 'quote' link before understanding what I wrote.

You better go back and read that post especially the comment I quoted before coming here with your tribal and sentimental arguments.

Now you are 'hoping' that APC clears all doubts?

Even if another candidate from the North was to contest under the PDP platform, Buhari will still garner the votes from the North.

So stop this your si.lly argument.

Just this morning, one of these APC guys was commenting on the fact that because the naira rose by 7% in the black market, that it is as a result of Buhari's victory. Just barely 24 hours before the issuance of Certificate of Return? Who ever thinks like that? Only people like you.

Only God knows the kind of expectations those who voted for APC (including you, that's if you did vote for him) have.

You better read well before commenting.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:
grin grin grin
dat so called babe na e-olosho, sharing her gussy to all d male noderators, she will be boasting dat she will ban me.
I no mention name ooooo
Make she no go marry, dhe NL dhe form queen of NL, dat fart ugly old rag

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
Jonathan was voted out cause he under performed. Get it if not he would have won in the south west especially Lagos were people are more enlightened.

See another of your comment?

Please read more and comprehend better before commenting on public issues.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dat so called babe na e-olosho, sharing her gussy to all d male noderators, she will be boasting dat she will ban me.
I no mention name ooooo
Make she no go marry, dhe NL dhe form queen of NL, dat fart ugly old rag
Bros, never let them threaten u with with a ban. You can always come back with another ID; after all, u don't live here. No mind them grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
kaboninc:

Oga, I just do not want to be harsh on you this early morning. It's is too early.

I just posted this comment before noticing that you had and still have issues understanding my post.

Still by saying before we judge them as who is the lesser evil (whatever that means) its evident that you hit the 'quote' link before understanding what I wrote.

You better go back and read that post especially the comment I quoted before coming here with your tribal and sentimental arguments.

Now you are 'hoping' that APC clears all doubts?

Even if another candidate from the North was to contest under the PDP platform, Buhari will still garner the votes from the North.

So stop this your si.lly argument.

Just this morning, one of these APC guys was commenting on the fact that because the naira rose by 7% in the black market, that it is as a result of Buhari's victory. Just barely 24 hours before the issuance of Certificate of Return? Who ever thinks like that? Only people like you.

Only God knows the kind of expectations those who voted for APC (including you, that's if you did vote for him) have.

You better read well before commenting.
Misunderstanding... continue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
kaboninc:

See another of your comment?

Please read more and comprehend better before commenting on public issues.
no comment. See above
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Ah!

Le Sigh!

Buhari got approximately 55% of the majority votes from the Nigerian electorate, most of whom were tired of his pathetic administration. Some of the teenagers that campaigned for Buhari are more enlightened and smarter than you.

Just like your Jesus on Earth- Mama Piss, you are very quick to generalize . [s]The majority of Northerners are way smarter than you can ever be.[/s]
I
By getting more votes from kids below 10?
*spits*!!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

You forgot Tinubu, and possibly Atiku and sniffing Obj? I wonder what difference there is between the current APC and the former PDP. We dey watch una
Do you really believe that Atiku, Obasanjo or Tinubu will be ministers? Yeah right

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by XBLadez: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Mynd44:

Do you really believe that Atiku, Obasanjo or Tinubu will be ministers? Yeah right
Huh? You must be kidding me. Tinubu didn't waste all those millions campaigning for Buhari for nothing, did he? Please come to Lag and see what he's doing under Fashola, his protege's, government.
Atiku is a well-known political prostitute. You can't say he doesn't have an ace up his sleeve for supporting Buhari this time.
OBJ only told us he has decamped from PDP, he didn't say he would join APC, but who did he support in the end, and why do u think he had to tear his membership card on camera? Today, he has written an open letter to Buhari, those type of letters he used to write to GEJ in futile attempts to take control.
This is politics. There's no need going further, but soon you'd know I'm not just presuming. Watch and see
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Huh? You must be kidding me. 1. Tinubu didn't waste all those millions campaigning for Buhari for nothing, did he? Please come to Lag and see what he's doing under Fashola, his protege's, government.
2. Atiku is a well-known political prostitute. You can't say he doesn't have an ace up his sleeve for supporting Buhari this time.
3. OBJ only told us he has decamped from PDP, he didn't say he would join APC, but who did he support in the end, and why do u think he had to tear his membership card on camera? Today, he has written an open letter to Buhari, those type of letters he used to write to GEJ in futile attempts to take control.
This is politics. There's no need going further, but soon you'd know I'm not just presuming. Watch and see
1. I live in Lagos. If you think for a second that Tinubu supported GMB so he can get a ministerial post, you are wrong.
You mentioned that Tinubu gets contracts from the Lagos state government right? You people forget that Tinubu's alleged firm also does tax consultancy for a number of PDP states and the FG. Yes I said it

2. Atiku is a member of the party. He played his part and yes he might get to nominate people to be part of the cabinet but they all report to the CIC

3. Stop clowning me about OBJ abeg. You have no idea the depths that guy has to start chasing appointments

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by 9ousky: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Barcanista, I believed in You, I followed ur comments and Post everywhere, I see u as a leader, I got my conviction about APC from you,,, But U really disappoint me, I felt really pained personally.. But I learnt a lot too... No matter What I will always stand For What I believe In...
All d Best Barcanista
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
The loser fails to understand that his present situation is the ultimate price for greed in the form of "some protection"

One begins to wonder why the attention seeking vermin of an OP takes himself seriously in an anonymous forum...seems like a case of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Why can't people let this guy be. Na force to join APC or agree with una. What happened to freedom of association. What happened to respecting each others choice.

@barcanista We understand your stance let the ranters rant, let the accusers accuse. You are nothing if people do not talk about you for good or bad. The best way to handle cyber bullies is to ignore them.

Move on ... The future is still pregnant.

This is the same thing that started OBJs problems with GEJ..the old tortoise wanted his clique to be GEJ's. His friends to be GEJ's. ..all his nominations to be in GEJs cabinet as if the President doesn't have a mind or life of his own.
Frankly I think the APC is for zombies..Atleast the PDP can accept some of GEJs fault except it's blown out of proportion but that's NEVER the case with the APC. Barcanista. .the good Lord is your strength. Deal with those you think are worth your time, forget about the rest that are just here for childish pranks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....

Next time keep your private life PRIVATE and your secrets SAFE because you never KNOW what the morrow might bring...your friends today most likely aren't going to be your friends tomorrow because PEOPLE and their IDEOLOGIES change, the closer you get to people..the more you HATE OR LIKE them. The people you confided in most likely have been promised or gotten even more but did they share it with you?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Forwetinnah: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2015
PointB:
Guy, take a chill pill. You don't have to react to everything.

And delete this thread as not many people care about why you switch or not. Trust me, this is cyber any personal information you release here can and will be used against you!

Please buy and read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green, Mafia Manager, and Art of War by Sun Tsu!

He has been attacked on the same cyber space...let him atleast clear his name

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Next time keep your private life PRIVATE and your secrets SAFE because you never KNOW what the morrow might bring...your friends today most likely aren't going to be your friends tomorrow because PEOPLE and their IDEOLOGIES change, the closer you get to people..the more you HATE OR LIKE them. The people you confided in most likely have been promised or gotten even more but did they share it with you?
Wise words coming from a sister

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
okotv:
by the way, everything bacanista wrote as his signature for 2015 before the elections will not be fulfilled cause even barca won't win the champions lol

No go there. We dey lift that trophy. ..
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by obi4eze(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2015
If you can't tell the simple truth to save your reputation then shut up.
Like I said on Rawani's thread, you are a woman and not a man.
What are you afraid of? Will you die if you tell us the truth?
Shame on you because some women are better than you.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
dearpreye:

No go there. We dey lift that trophy. ..
dream on.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by okotv(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

This is the same thing that started OBJs problems with GEJ..the old tortoise wanted his clique to be GEJ's. His friends to be GEJ's. ..all his nominations to be in GEJs cabinet as if the President doesn't have a mind or life of his own.
Frankly I think the APC is for zombies..Atleast the PDP can accept some of GEJs fault except it's blown out of proportion but that's NEVER the case with the APC. Barcanista. .the good Lord is your strength. Deal with those you think are worth your time, forget about the rest that are just here for childish pranks.
another person blaming APC...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Attends The 2019 NAFEST Cultural Festival / 2018 Budget: We Will Blow Up Your Properties – Militants Threat Senators, Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.