Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20951 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
[s] I made no mistakes in my write-up. You have lost your moral compass and intellectually, you are handicapped. Is there any sane Nigerian that voted for Buhari ? You are one of the 21 million psychiatric Nigerians that voted for this emotionally imbalanced coup plotter.

When the music begins, we will dance accordingly[/s].

Oh Yes you did! What is the definition of the word 'taunted' ? How does it correlate or make any sense with its usage in your statement?

You earlier claimed to have a Masters degree! Where did you get it from? Mama Piss University Otueke?

You are just another illiterate that feeds from crumbs under the table. Another Mama Piss pickin wey dey vex because food supply don cut.

Nigerians have spoken! Go and study the APC manifesto, there are opportunities for the hungry. Use the information to look for better opportunities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Dey find trouble for here.

Do you know Bankole almost quit PDP last year for SDP? He wanted to contest for governorship but was pushed off by Kashamu. The annoying thing is that Bankole has more political clout than Kashamu in Ogun state and he has a good chance against Amosun but GNI? SMH
Guy, are you serious on Bankole? I used to see him as the face of new politics when he was Speaker but the controversies that trailed him marvels me. I think Bankole should have considered the Senate, but he will only be a floor member(if elected), which looks like a downgrade for a Former Speaker. He doesn't appear troublesome which I admire. I may be wrong anyway!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Guy, are you serious on Bankole? I used to see him as the face of new politics when he was Speaker but the controversies that trailed him marvels me. I think Bankole should have considered the Senate, but he will only be a floor member(if elected), which looks like a downgrade for a Former Speaker. He doesn't appear troublesome which I admire. I may be wrong anyway![/s]

STOP IT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Fathai(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
i realy love barcanista analysis at most time, especially during the days of u in apc. as soon as u join pdp, u lost all bearing...I believe thats what you will get when u try to sell a bad product...though, the great way of analyzing is still in you. to be frank, apc realy misss u...and yhu do misss apc also. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by GoodMuyis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga mi, there is no need to divulhe our conversation here. You and I know that will be given them the attention they desire. I think they still don't know their new role as lruling party. I assure you that the government of Buhari will not find it funny in terms of criticism. I just hope they sustain the freedom of expression that we currently enjoy.

You have been my Hero on Politics section, to the extent that you are the first person I will follow on Nairaland since 2008.
When i notice someone mocking you on other tread when Buhari won, am confuse that Barcanista should be rejoicing that APC won not knowing you had CHANGE side.... to me its your decision, I myself once lost faith in Buhari/APC but i never loose hope due to some few things i learn from your own research, but i never criticize those things. Well the deal is done already you've taken your action.

But consider joining the winning Team not the struggling one, and i hope you will not be the one in performing the Bold above, if you have intention to... Goodluck to you as you will not find much (God himself in charge).

But take heart, your blood brother can betray you.. Am so Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Jesusloveyou: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

What do I expect from a Buhari supporter ? Keep magnifying the idiocy of Buhari by taunting him as eloquent. When you say Buhari is eloquent, I went back to the dictionary to check if 'eloquent' has got a new meaning, yet it hasnt.

This is a man who promised to stabilize the price of crude oil. This is a man who promised to equate dollar to Naira exchange rate. This is a man who hardly remembers the name of his running mate, hardly remembers the meaning of INEC and candidly forgets the meaning of APC.

There is NO WAY you can package a failed product. Buhari has won this election, I am happy in a way. You can not appreciate Day Light until you taste Darkness.

Each time Buhari picks the microphone, all the dogs in the compound bark, cos his grammar rattles the sanity of even the dogs.
more than 15m voters say gej with phd without thesis is d worst thing that ever happen to nigeria,never again wil a corrupt clueless man rule over me,sai buhari

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Guy, are you serious on Bankole? I used to see him as the face of new politics when he was Speaker but the controversies that trailed him marvels me. I think Bankole should have considered the Senate, but he will only be a floor member(if elected), which looks like a downgrade for a Former Speaker. He doesn't appear troublesome which I admire. I may be wrong anyway!
Your president put the party in Ogun state in the hands of Kashamu a criminal who Bankole could not work with.

He could not even get a senate seat with Kashamu running things

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by annibro(f): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
deskossy:
So all this kind politics deh happen for nairaland naim i no kno? Abeg how dem take dey approach person

My broda, me too surprise o! I thot we're all invincible & faceless here. I never knew some people wer so available. Abeg! Hu dem de tek approach person??
See all d suffer person suffer 4 GMB. I need approach wella! grin grin grin

On a serious note, according 2 Prof. Wole Soyinka; only a Corrupt person will support a corrupt Govt.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by giantstrides(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
EcoTerror:
take a medal for acting like a tout on NL.

O bu onye ga nu udiri nwaanyi aa

Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa.

See how woman dey bully you online, rapture go soon carry your reply button if u no dey careful .
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
giantstrides:

See how woman dey bully you online, rapture go soon carry your reply button if u no dey careful .
dat ugly bufalo weh dhe bully people on NL shld be stopped, I wonder how a grl as ugly and fart like dat wif no character cum level cope wif her husband. She don turn e-olosho on NL, shez so so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by AbuMikey(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
gulfer:
Only if we knew your real name tongue tongue tongue

What You wanna do with it?

Mtcheww!
Yeye dey smell
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
tomakint:

@Barcanista your courage is appreciated and a big AMEN to your prayers for those despicable lots especially the female one (it's a pity you got her involved in this)......you have my support and team GEJ supports on this one. That female one must have shared your story with her 'e-lovers' brace up for more episode, we are with you.

Little man, You need to grow up. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Oh Yes you did! What is the definition of the word 'taunted' ? How does it correlate or make any sense with its usage in your statement?

You earlier claimed to have a Masters degree! Where did you get it from? Mama Piss University Otueke?

You are just another illiterate that feeds from crumbs under the table. Another Mama Piss pickin wey dey vex because food supply don cut.

Nigerians have spoken! Go and study the APC manifesto, there are opportunities for the hungry. Use the information to look for better opportunities.
More like, illiterate Nigerians have spoken. More like, the almajiri North has spoken. And the fact that they breed like rabbit makes nonsense of natural selection and threatens the efficacy to vote anyone outside their kind. Nonsense!

Buhari will read from me. As for you, you are a terrible person to read from. Your diction smells.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:
More like, illiterate Nigerians have spoken. More like, the almajiri North has spoken. And the fact that they breed like rabbit makes nonsense of natural selection and threatens the efficacy to vote anyone outside their kind. Nonsense!

Buhari will read from me. As for you, you are a terrible person to read from. Your diction smells.
[/s]

Stop ranting.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
demelza:
Dude who exactly do you think you are?
How can a sane man be fighting for relevance on an anonymous forum populated by kids
This is the height of agbaya-oshi.

gringrin
RTFLMAO
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by tomakint: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You don't need to indirectly refer to me in your post. Talk to me directly you coward!
Pumpkin head nematode, I have a life outside Nairaland you are too insignificant to worth my time......get your e-coffin already, it could be messier undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dat ugly bufalo weh dhe bully people on NL shld be stopped, I wonder how a grl as ugly and fart like dat wif no character cum level cope wif her husband. She don turn e-olosho on NL, shez so so annoying!

cool
Nairalanders oo
The screenshots tho grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2015
tomakint:

Pumpkin head nematode, I have a life outside Nairaland you are too insignificant to worth my time......get your e-coffin already, it could be messier undecided

I can't believe this nonentity who was sure of the Jonadunce victory is still here feeling funky.

You should have committed suicide in the last 24hrs. That is the right thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Mennnnn I was told there was a cabal outside nl but I didn't believe it.....I was busy fighting for PDP with my poor nwa teacher salary and no one approached me.. embarassed embarassed
Please I am not greedy,I don't want minister's aide, Zara buhari's personal maid is ok for this nwa teacher embarassed embarassed embarassed
Apc e warriors,I surrender,Abeg helep me o!!

deskossy:
So all this kind politics deh happen for nairaland naim i no kno? Abeg how dem take dey approach person

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Stop ranting.
That's all you've said all day. Is that all that your brain is configured to retort ?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by giantstrides(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Mynd44:

Your president put the party in Ogun state in the hands of Kashamu a criminal who Bankole could not work with.

He could not even get a senate seat with Kashamu running things

Jonathan shot himself in the foot really, his problem is he allowed himself to be cocooned in the centre, he was shielded from the main reality happening in each state. You saw what etiebet said today, politics is a game of interests, all his close circle just kept him for themselves while shutting everybody else off, how could they have allowed the bankole structure work against them in ogun state, It beats me.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by giantstrides(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mennnnn I was told there was a cabal outside nl but I didn't believe it.....I was busy fighting for PDP with my poor nwa teacher salary and no one approached me.. embarassed embarassed
Please I am not greedy,I don't want minister's aide, Zara buhari's personal maid is ok for this nwa teacher embarassed embarassed embarassed
Apc e warriors,I surrender,Abeg helep me o!!

Lol, okay send me your picture with your number, let me see what I can do .
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
GoodMuyis:

You have been my Hero on Politics section, to the extent that you are the first person I will follow on Nairaland since 2008.
When i notice someone mocking you on other tread when Buhari won, am confuse that Barcanista should be rejoicing that APC won not knowing you had CHANGE side.... to me its your decision, I myself once lost faith in Buhari/APC but i never loose hope due to some few things i learn from your own research, but i never criticize those things. Well the deal is done already you've taken your action.

But consider joining the winning Team not the struggling one, and i hope you will not be the one in performing the Bold above, if you have intention to... Goodluck to you as you will not find much (God himself in charge).

But take heart, your blood brother can betray you.. Am so Sorry
Well, thank you boss. Every democratic society need opposition, so I think the PDP which will be rebranded will play that role effectively. Without opposition, we give room for autocracy and that isn't healthy. I shall always be constructive and not destructive. In PDP I shall remain

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by idu1(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Barcanista...

U later come dey shout gejtill2019.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:
That's all you've said all day. Is that all that your brain is configured to retort ?
[/s]

Billy, I dont have time to argue this evening. Election has come and gone, lets move forward and support the new government. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by watered(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2015
I've been saying it here that PDP should give me what they gave to barcanista but they didn't hear me. Now see what has happened.

Barcanista, you never said all these things in public long before now so why doing so now.

Oga barcanista, in this part of the world we don't cry over spilled milk.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Billy, I dont have time to argue this evening. Election has come and gone, lets move forward and support the new government. Thanks

Now you beg for peace. That's what you should have done long ego.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok sir embarassed embarassed
giantstrides:

Lol, okay send me your picture with your number, let me see what I can do .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by GoodMuyis(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
Well, thank you boss. Every democratic society need opposition, so I think the PDP which will be rebranded will play that role effectively. Without opposition, we give room for autocracy and that isn't healthy. I shall always be constructive and not destructive. In PDP I shall remain

The future will tell us who to condemned very soon, by or after Dec 2015
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:

Now you beg for peace. That's what you should have done long ego.

Go through my post on this thread and you will see where i said we should all forget and move on. I dont take e-life seriously, its all for fun. Life goes on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by tomakint: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I luv d last sentence of ya comment and I shared it. I never knew dey hawk and sell on NL c*u*n*t*s and also buy as dey trade on stock exchange undecided
May ya increase in wisdom for ya comment!
Broda mi, that slattern is better ignored than engaged........trust me she has no life after NL!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
GoodMuyis:

The future will tell us who to condemned very soon, by or after Dec 2015
The past and present provides us platform to project and predict the future. Our predictions may be right or wrong but it is time that vindicates. By May 30 the joy of electoral victory should be over, business of running the country will be paramount. As the new opposition we won't sabotage the government but will keep it on it toes. My prayer is that the government will sustain the current freedom of expression and criticism that they enjoyed when they were in opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AFCON: Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles For Defeating South Africa 2-1 / How Nigeria Succeeded In Clipping Twitter's Wings - BBC News / Obi-Datti Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.