Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (82264 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by sukkot: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
shinejackie:

l understand, ur post is laced with humor, l don't consider it an insult grin grin
oh i know you are smart. it is for those who will quote it to insult me for ' supposedly ' insulting the general tongue
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
fakeA$$ story, its on vanguard site today mumu
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by okotv(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
there is nothing like sleeping with your boss by mistake.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oga I no send you o.
I am experienced enough to have condoms in my purse.
I am experienced enough to check my Virginia fluid to know what's up!
I am experienced enough to run HIV test thrice a yr, whether I fuccck or not!
I am experienced enough to know I must use condom if at all I wanna fuccck anytime.

O YES! I AM A RUNZ GURL! kiss undecided

Nonsense and ingredients.Na ur type dey believe their gf, until she carry HIV give u . yeye!
Thank you for admitting what you are. It makes the rigors of the job easier.

Tagz:
B0rn2fuck
Redbenson
Icebeatz
Poweredcom
Iluvtotodie
Oluwasoft
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by olasoji1: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Obasanjo writes A Letter To Buhari

Read the letter here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/obasanjo-writes-letter-to-buhari.html

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by marvie234: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
To all of u saying it's not a mistake to sleep with someone, am sure uve never been sooo drunk.... U loose ur sense of judgment.

BUT MEANWHILE, THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE GUYS WHO KEEP PERSISTING WHEN WE SAY 'NO' THINKING WE'RE FORMING 'HARD TO GET'..... WE MIGHT JST BE PROTECTING YOU FROM SOMETHING NASTY.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Popemax(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Mehn!!how could u infect ur boss with E-coli....plz inform ur boss abt it b4 its too late
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by marymaria(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
how do you sleep with someone by mistake, is it like u wanted to sit down and u mistakenly sat on his dick or what
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Thank you for admitting what you are. It makes the rigors of the job easier.

Tagz:
B0rn2fuck
Redbenson
Icebeatz
Poweredcom
Iluvtotodie
Oluwasoft

Lmao.See this dude. I be lynpetra, those guys you tag no say I no send ANY BODY undecided.Monkey like you!

EWU better encourage your babe to be carrying condoms.Just because she is your gf doesn't mean she can't infect you.Mumu. cheesy grin grin.Better use both your head and ya diickkk dey follow ANY woman.Very good advice, use it!

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by WFW15: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2015
I always fail to understand why most response is always judgmental attacks when someone posts something serious to them.

My advice is that you do not say anything to your boss unless he asks about it. If he did, simply tell him you were treating an infection and you were too drunk to realize what was happening otherwise you would have warned him. If he does not bring it up then you need not mention it. He is as much culpable as you are. I sense a bit of subjugation in your post; your boss do not have right over your body. He is as responsible for what happened if infected.

Finally, sister, you need to be more careful. You should not be drinking so much that you lose control, if that is truly the case. You could have been infected with a deadly disease. Be careful at future events.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by femmy2010(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Mistake indeed.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by ladyabadi(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
The writer and the writeup does not add up.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
An0nimus:

Might have infected him with what?
...Lao... grin...fear cash yhu angry grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by unite4real: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Sango has heard.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by vicben27(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

What kind of story is this?
How do you fuccck ur boss by mistake, you be police?
By the way, sorry to ask but I an surprise people sleep comfortably with their bosses and still come to work, and they don't feel ashame! Or somehow depressed.

Besides, why get drunk when you can't control your c, unt? As a grown up unmarried lady, you should endeavour to keep condoms in your purse. Especially when you fuccck my mistake.Run a test and clear yourself. Leave your boss to fight his own wahala, after all no be toto wey hungry am he chop? angry.HOW I WISH IT'S SYPHILIS YOU GIVE AM. sad

Bleep by mistake! Nothing I no go hear. Person spread leg for bed, another man fuccck am, Dem say na mistake. Na wa o.
bad girl luv ur style straight forward! I jst can't imagine myself havin unprotect sex! Wit all d karara datz flyin! D nxt skin to skin I'll b havin is wit my future wify! D boss as no P hez got money 4 drugs! 4 d luv of kitten
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao.See this dude. I be lynpetra, those guys you tag no say I no send ANY BODY undecided.Monkey like you!

EWU better encourage your babe to be carrying condoms.Just because she is your gf doesn't mean she can't infect you.Mumu. cheesy grin grin.Better use both your head and ya diickkk dey follow ANY woman.Very good advice, use it!
can u atleast have some shame in you, u are disgracing me.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Besto(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Take two tablets of JEGAQUIN, but if symtoms persist after 3days then your name na Orubabe cheesy grin

no nah oru-bebe "in igbotic voice" or oru-barbie in nicki minaj voice.

let ha chose
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by endeedike(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
You are a LovePeddler..... thats all.. you want to ruin the gentleman life.

MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
vicben27:
bad girl luv ur style straight forward! I jst can't imagine myself havin unprotect sex! Wit all d karara datz flyin! D nxt skin to skin I'll b havin is wit my future wify! D boss as no P hez got money 4 drugs! 4 d luv of kitten

It's not about being a bad or good gurl please.As long as anyone is sexually active, please it's adviced to use protection. Thanks.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
This isn't worthy of a dream angry
Biko, you are careless. You aint reserved at all. shocked

Yes, I may be judgemental here sad

Sleep with a handful of male colleagues to balance the equation undecided
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by tundeotunba(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
U even have STDs!

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
You infected him or he infected you?
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by cigaricon(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
You mean 'she slept with her boss deliberately and would be glad if she infected him.' undecided
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Spoken like a true runz girl! Truly your reputation precedes you. If the guys I tag know you as you say, then there is nothing left to say.

No disrespect to your hustle girl!!.

Meanwhile how much do you charge? I could use a little discharge this season. LMFAO! grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Pamcrest(f): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Op, how do u tell him....u r asking us? How did u tell him to come unto u? Ok, some suggestions for u:
- walk up to him during your next mtg n lay it down oh ah
- tell one of your colleagues to tell someone to tell someone till it reaches your Oga
- contact Orubebe on how to relay your dissatisfaction
- use channels tv or ait or nta

Or better still, give NLers your Oga contact details n leave d rest to us grin

My humble submission
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
An0nimus:

Might have infected him with what?
sounds like you're the boss she's talking about...... grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by lampardizik(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
This one's judgy. cry

rubey:
Is that how you have been sleeping with everyone "by mistake"
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Can't u just sey u av an infection ...well konji don put the boss of all pusssycat for trouble grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by tucker12(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
So you got drunk and didn't know the way to your room and he didnt know the way to his way and both of you landed in bed Chimoooo!!!!!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by camelus: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!
Which kind mistake ? tell us u slept with him to get the jab. While nah !
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by AbooTasleemah1(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Treat yourself first before talking of how to show him you despise him... If you drop dead while thinking of that! Nah only you go waka go oooo[b]
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Youngtekkey(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
think I fell for this rubbish before but after checking the op's profile I found reason to believe that the op is day dreaming,someone with her personality can never be a corporate company secretary or even a gatekeeper talk less of the high placed position that she gave herself and someone like you don't even need to get drunk before any boss can fucccck you because your appearance and ulterance shows that you re a sluuuut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.