Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (46738 Views)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Hmmmm, but

18yr + 10 = 28yrs
28yr + 10 = 38yrs

So I shld tink if u don't see anytn wrong in a 28yr old dating a 40year old then an 18yr old dating a 28yr old isn't such a bad tin den.

#justSaying
I believe she is talking about exposure there, beside at that age the lady must have been well exposed and be able to handle things absolutely on her own.
Don't forget that is her balanced age.
Cc:marieolae
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by justmag(m): 6:22am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
I don't date older men smiley cheesy
the so called older men that act like kids
they expect you to reason the way they do automatically!
I prefer a guy at most 5yrs older than me and we'll start from there and learn from each other.
not one experienced old guy who will treat you as a kid!
probably cheat on you,abuse sef
most of them are abusive because of the wide gap in the age!

May you live long and prosper with this wisdom you have. Not alot of girls reason like this. You said this well. Some girls will date men older than or as old as their fathers and then wonder why he would treat her like a child. Pure f**key.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=32256791][/quote]ur thread is boring as fuuuk...
emusmith and tosyin wannabegrin
law student ni law student KO
head like coconut head...
dare reply me, I will spoil this ur thread for u and it would lose it value
ode!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
ur thread is boring as fuuuk...
ode!

Sharp mouth cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
emusmith:

Sharp mouth cheesy cheesy grin
tongue
I hate the dude as fuuuk

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by TheDarkRebel: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2015
~ Most times It because of the financial aspect.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
You and I both know what I'm tryna say. Need I break it down?

If you're 18 at the moment, are you inclined towards marriage?

If you're above 18 right now, were you inclined towards marriage at the time you were 18?

I don't want to assume you're younger than 18? grin

And the ease with which you use they as a pronoun for women/ladies. You don't have to excuse yourself bae. You're a part of them. cool
no i wasn't! what has this got to do with my age??
you're deviating from the point here
I said in this century, 18 year old females are even more inclined to marriage!
i know many girls who just wanna marry/are married after highschool that's y i said that!
using "they" doesn't mean I'm not part of them
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
ode!

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Dygeasy(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

While that sounds very logical, its still just an assumption. The fact that she has a bf doesn't of necessity mean she wants to get married to him someday.

You just deliberately don't want to get my point.

It doesn't have to be that same guy. It's just about getting married generally.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Dygeasy(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Here is your survey from a thread here in romance section.

The first comment nullifies ur claims and like I said you were just making a logical assumption.

None of the quoted posters said "I don't/never want to get married."

Most of them said "I don't want to get married to him."

Now if you look at my previous posts on this thread, you'll see I wasn't particular about getting married to their present boyfriend. I've been about getting married generally. Do you get it now?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2015
all of u shouting HE IS MORE EXPERIENCED
so him being experienced is now a ticket to a happy ever after??
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wonder what makes you girls believe so. grin

He could be cheating with another young girl you know cheesy
exactly
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by falconey(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
we have a psychopath in the house ireneony, the asinine self acclaimed damsel!.

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
akinsadeez:
For me the main emphasis should be on 'Love'. once there is genuine love in the relationship the age doesn't really matter provided the girl is above 18. If a 30 yr old man will love, cherish and respect her why should she neglect that for a stormy relationship with a young boy?

so a relationship with a young man would be stormy??
young men don't love genuinely?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Dygeasy(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
no i wasn't! what has this got to do with my age??
you're deviating from the point here
I said in this century, 18 year old females are even more inclined to marriage!
i know many girls who just wanna marry/are married after highschool that's y i said that!
using "they" doesn't mean I'm not part of them

I'm just wondering whether you're not female.

And if by accident you are, at 18 years were you inclined towards marriage?

Consider that question a survey question to statistically prove your assumption and generalization wrong. I could ask several other females too but since you brought it up, let's start with you. cool

Mirexx, what say you? When you were 18 or now that you're 18, were/are you very inclined towards marriage?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
I'm just wondering whether you're not female.

And if by accident you are, at 18 years were you inclined towards marriage?

Consider that question a survey question to statistically prove your assumption and generalization wrong. I could ask several other females too but since you brought it up, let's start with you. cool

Mirexx, what say you? When you were 18 or now that you're 18, were/are you very inclined towards marriage?
I already answered your question
i wasn't!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=32262451][/quote]the dude has been bannedgrin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
the dude has been bannedgrin

Really? Why? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

@ur dpgrin well done with ur white gay boyfriendgrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

@ur dpgrin well done with ur white gay boyfriendgrin
missclasssy:

Really? Why? cheesy
yes grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Dygeasy(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
I already answered your question
i wasn't!
I thought as much smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
I can't wait to get old undecided

Are u still a baby?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by kinglekan: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
You just deliberately don't want to get my point.

It doesn't have to be that same guy. It's just about getting married generally.

Broda stop twisting ur words abeg!!

What led to all this argument was cos I said; "I thought we were talking about dating and not necessarily leading to marriage."

Who doesn't want to get married some day? Maybe a few tho.

You made a logical assertion that

"For a girl to have a boyfriend, there is an equal and proportional desire to get married someday.

And I assumed by that statement you meant to the same guy. Well I got your point and its not rocket science to know that most Nigerian girls want to get married someday.

Now get my point, Nigerian girls date a particular guy not necessarily because they want to get married to him but for so many other reasons too. I am just staying in the confines of the OP's post.

Which is;

"Reasons why girls/ladies DATE older guys"

And my point once again is that they don't all date because they want to get MARRIED.

Chikena!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by kinglekan: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
None of the quoted posters said "I don't/never want to get married."

Most of them said "I don't want to get married to him."

Now if you look at my previous posts on this thread, you'll see I wasn't particular about getting married to their present boyfriend. I've been about getting married generally. Do you get it now?

I get your point bruv!! We were just coming from diff angles

Hope u got mine tho
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
ode!
Nicki minaj howfar? cheesy
I no get your time this morning. Just swerve go BRT Lane grin

Industrial chemist my left balls grin

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
ireneony:
tongue
I hate the dude as fuuuk
angry
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by sinizia: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
GhostProtocol:
At the end of the day, it's quite simple.

Older guys are more likely to be financially independent than their younger brethrens and the ladies wanna cross over to where the grass is green.

Forget all that maturity crap, I've seen mature and gifted 10 year olds that'll make a 30 year old question his/her use of time on this earth.

So make some money fellas and go get married, cause being broke and married aint cool brah.

Do it for the kids grin

For Nigerians (can't say for other countries), the point you raised is the major reason ladies date older men. Forget all other mumbo jumbo they might use to sugar-coat it with.

Another reason is that older men are more likely to settle down since they've experienced and enjoyed life to the fullest.

But I've no grouse with their choices, a matured lady should be able to date or marry whoever she deems fit to. Though I dislike it when the age gap is in excessive - like 30 years different.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
emusmith:

angry
just pray I don't add u to my haters listangry
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Some bitchés nor know say their olympus don fall : grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ireneony(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
^
dude is scared to quote megrin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by STARSHYNE(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.