Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (46728 Views)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:
I have always been attracted to older guys.And they have always been attracted to me. Case close.
wat age gap?i tink i lyk u.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
no wonder i dnt lyk u.
undecided
talking trash!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
subbieD:

what really was the problem?
They still wanna spread their wings undecided
u cirous?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by funkyjms: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Big trash!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=18pt]BUT GIRLS OR YOUNGER WOMEN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM MARRIED OLDER MEN IF THEY WANT PEACE..[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by kinglekan: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dygeasy:
I wasn't twisting my words and I'm not disagreeing with your point.

I know where I'm headed with my argument

From the reasons we got littered around this thread, we can safely infer that in most cases marriage is often the endpoint of ideologies bothering around the topic. For a serious relationship that is.

Most definitely bro!!

And I like the fact that you added "for a serious relationship..."
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by necyka: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
One can still date or marry a young guy n becomes widow at below 40 or above 40. The point is, age does not determine ones death season
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Dygeasy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Most definitely bro!!

And I like the fact that you added "for a serious relationship..."
Yeah. By default that's how I tag every relationship. Forgive me if I lost you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided
talking trash!
u dnt hv redskirt ryt? Adamu get me my koboko i wna teach dis baby a lesson.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
u dnt hv redskirt ryt? Adamu get me my koboko i wna teach dis baby a lesson.
lol
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by alexandakin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Date older men and don't enjoy the real act of sex. undecidedDate older men and don't enjoy the real act of sex. .. Young men like me will understand. Dats why ladies get bleeped by younger men
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
wat age gap?i tink i lyk u.
28 and above. wink
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by JiggamanGh: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

28 and above. wink

cry cry cry
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

cry cry cry
Lol. Why are you crying?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by JiggamanGh: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Why are you crying?

That means You n I can't happen. Is the age a preference or is it a must in the people u choose to date.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

28 and above. wink
hit me pm.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That means You n I can't happen. Is the age a preference or is it a must in the people u choose to date.
It's a strong preference but I can always make an exception for you sweets wink. It's just that I don't get attracted to guys that are not much older than me. I feel like they can't handle me.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
hit me pm.
How old are you again?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by JiggamanGh: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

It's a strong preference but I can always make an exception for you sweets wink. It's just that I don't get attracted to guys that are not much older than me. I feel like they can't handle me.

That's great to hear. How r u doing this morning?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's great to hear. How r u doing this morning?
Am fine, and you?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

28 and above. wink
oya cum 2 papa.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
oya cum 2 papa.
Lol. What's your age?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by JiggamanGh: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

Am fine, and you?

Am great. R u off today?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Am great. R u off today?
Yes I am.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by MrDoGood(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
my word?
Yea the qualities you listed. girls of such are difficult to find these days.
My girlfriend just broke up with me today.
I was emotionally down but my iq is still perfect.
Working harder now to become one of the few youngest
Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mrrock: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
I don't date older men smiley cheesy
the so called older men that act like kids
they expect you to reason the way they do automatically!
I prefer a guy at most 5yrs older than me and we'll start from there and learn from each other.
not one experienced old guy who will treat you as a kid!
probably cheat on you,abuse sef
most of them are abusive because of the wide gap in the age!

Talking from experience?.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by oizapendent(f): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Older men = Big Baby..... Don't you know men are babies grin grin grin The Older they are, the better wink
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Cityguy: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
First of all, let's bare in mind that humans develop emotionally and cognitively with age.
The older a guy is, the more experienced he becomes in many areas such as decision making, finance, handling stress, taking care of his partner and running a relationship

He is able to make better decisions due to the knowledge garnered all through the years.
He also becomes more mature in perception and judgment.

We ladies believe that an older partner must have engaged in a relationship or two before ours so he would be shrewd in handling our own.
We believe an older guy to be more emotionally stable than someone younger.

Women naturally feel more relaxed being under a protective figure and we have a default perception to seeing older guys as such.

Op, we shouldn't also eliminate the critical concept of love making
Most ladies believe an older partner must definitely be more competent in satisfying their sexual needs.

But I will always say this,
~ Whenever two people genuinely love each other, "Age" becomes but mere figures.
I rarely get involved in this sort of thing but reading what you posted there, found it difficult to resist saying 'this is sense at work'. Very matured and spot-on.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by subbieD(f): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
u cirous?
No, #aprilfool
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by subbieD(f): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
pbs4real:
u cirous?
No, #aprilfool tongue
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cityguy:

I rarely get involved in this sort of thing but reading what you posted there, found it difficult to resist saying 'this is sense at work'. Very matured and spot-on.

Thanks smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by beckyomas(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
richommie:
HIS EXPERIENCE COUNTS
When it comes to sex, an older male is perceived as knowing his way around the bedroom. He's had to time to perfect his technique, and he can show his younger lover a good sexual time.With an older man, women don't expect any awkward moments in the dark. They expect the guy to know exactly what he is doing and to take the time to meet their needs.

READY FOR COMMITMENT

ady had time to experiment and play the field. Now, they are looking to settle down and commit to a long-term relationship or even to marriage. At this point in his life, he knows that he doesn't want to be alone, and he knows the type of woman who will make him happy. If they have not already had children with previous spouses, older men may wish to immediately marry and start a new family.

BETTER AT COMMUNICATING

ladies are drawn to older men because they are better communicators. Men with an age advantage of 15 years or more have already been through previous relationships. They have learned from their mistakes. They will try not to repeat these actions as they work on a new relationship. Older guys may dwell less on jealousy issues and instead focus on communicating clearly with you so that there will be no misunderstandings. He will be ready to work at makingthis relationship succeed.

#YOLO
wow! Who is this guy? So spot on but these guys will never understand that its not all about the money, very valid points you have there IMO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.