Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? (7853 Views)

Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by soko(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2005
Hey guys, why do you like reading your girlfriends' text messages?

If you're a lady, why do you like reading your boyfriends' test messages?

Some people say it's not good - what's your comment?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by tcherokee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2005
Well it's something i've never done, except she shows me herself. AS far as i'm concerned i rather not look for trouble...
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by adesodgi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2005
y guys,ladies love checkin our txt too nauw...
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by hotangel2(f): 3:45am On Oct 12, 2005
I lock text message i don't want people to read. I use a sanyo Pm8200 (u can lock messages). But again, i read my bf messages. I don't give a pong wat's in it. I just read it when i am bored or summin.. not like, i run in the restroom with his cellphone and i start scrolling through and be thinking "ehen......... mmmhennnn.... ahhhhhhhh". Naw, that's just sick.

He reads mine alot. he always does. But shuu... i lock the ones i don't want him to read. sooo... i still dont give a pong!
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by fabian(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2005
I don't like reading my hubby's txt messages!
Dang, not every1 cares to......
He doesn't read mine anyway.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2005
I don't see anything in it.
Though my is serious against my reading his test messages.
So he is hiding something frm me dats what i believe
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2005
to know when he started sheating on me.Though i don't read,unless if he ask me to read.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2005
My girlfriend as turned reding my sms's into an habit and she starts to vex if there's a suspicious massage in my inbox, and a quarell if its in my outbox, but you can never get to see her phone lying low on the floor, she hides hers at times she delets them as they come.. some times ago she recieved some sms's and started deleting them by my side and claimed it was a v-mobile broadcast rolleyes canu imagine.. when she was all smile reading the sms's, i never got to know v-mobile send jokes or phsycs to thier customers

Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by angelak(f): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2005
Reading your partners text messages will prove if he/she is faithful!
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2005
I thought so.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2005
I don't
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by SirKay3(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2005
There's no need for that, cause it breeds suspicion and tends to break trust.

I dont read my wife's SMS's nor pick her calls and she doesnt read mine nor pick my calls too. By God's grace, our marriage is still rock solid
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Scorpio(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2005
I don't read anybody's text message simply because i won't like him to read mine's. if he let's me read, that's a different thing, other than that, i'm a very private person and i would go mad if i catch him doing that.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by nike4luv(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2005
reading your lovers message is invasion but i would wanna read it incase..you know..but i wouldnt want him to read mine
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by fabian(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2005
timmy:

My girlfriend as turned reding my sms's into an habit and she starts to vex if there's a suspicious massage in my inbox, and a quarell if its in my outbox, but you can never get to see her phone lying low on the floor, she hides hers at times she delets them as they come.. some times ago she recieved some sms's and started deleting them by my side and claimed it was a v-mobile broadcast rolleyes canu imagine.. when she was all smile reading the sms's, i never got to know v-mobile send jokes or phsycs to their customers

this is so funny! LOL! grin
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2005
@otokx
Thats ur opinion and u are entitled to it
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2005
to no whether he will be annoyed.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by niceguy(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2005
I read my girlfriend sms to know if she have any hidden runs or she is cheating on me
at times I do panic her on false allegation, just to know how much love she get 4 me
because girls of nowdays are unfaithful.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by kikelomo(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2005
You know what they say about what you don't know won't hurt you. Then again should you be living in ignorance? i suggest u could have a flick through to confirm any suspicions. abi o ro be?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by nana(f): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2005
MAKES ONE FEEL THE PRESENCE OF THE PARTNER IN HIS/HER ABSENCE
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by hotangel2(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2005
rolleyes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2005
grin, i finally got to ready my girls sms, GOSH!! my eyes saw mmmmm, gee's u all can imagine all i read, well i'm still alive sha thats what matters now, but really i dashed to the toilet after reading a particular text, my belly just couldnt hold it.. cry well im still a lilbit broken hearted just wished a never reaad it but on the other hand i'm a bit glad i did else i would i aveknown that uncle tunde is actually her aristo!! embarassed
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2005
Why would you read ur partners text messages? that's nonsense, UNLESS your partner doesn't mind, then it's ok.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by IAH(f): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2005
timmy:

grin, i finally got to ready my girls sms, GOSH!! my eyes saw mmmmm, gee's u all can imagine all i read, well i'm still alive sha thats what matters now, but really i dashed to the toilet after reading a particular text, my belly just couldnt hold it.. cry well im still a lilbit broken hearted just wished a never reaad it but on the other hand i'm a bit glad i did else i would i aveknown that uncle tunde is actually her aristo!! embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2005
@timmy,
Thats serves you right.
hahahahaahhahahaah
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2005
I don't think it is good reading ur partner's text message because I feel it will only result to mistrust among you. What you got to do for each other is to trust and love yourselves.
When a relationship has got into suspecting each other, I feel there is no genuine love there.
You can only read his/her text "only" when it has been a habit among you, and in which you derive mutual benefit; not a situation where this fellow will hide his handset and will be exploring the other person's "privacies".
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by star(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2005
I don't read my husand's text messages even when i use his phones to make calls. The first time he tried to scroll through mine, I had to destroy the handset in his presence even when there was nothing incriminating in it. I hate someone sneaking on me it shows you don't trust me.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2005
@star
you are right.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2005
see u people, a girl as been fooling my a$$ and she finally gets bursted, en u think i was wrong!! gosh.. from now on any girl il date must have her phone submitted to me every day, its a new routine.. only God knows if akin is really her cousine
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Scorpio(f): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy i feel you timmy, doh! cheesy
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by nike4luv(f): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2005
u dont have to go through your patners message, dont you trust him/her? if u do then why not ask before u do but u dont need to do that anyway undecided.
if he/she is cheating for real you will surely know one day not by reading his/her text messages
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2005
Scorpio:

cheesy cheesy cheesy i feel you Timmy, doh! cheesy
Thank you jare...

This as nothing to do with trust or privacy, if u have nothing to hide and you really love your partner with all your heart you shouldn't feel you need any form of privacy, you belong to him/her and vice versa including your sms's.. @star na too much money dey worry you.. spoiling ur phone too show anger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Bleep You!!! @sekxy / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.