Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? (7864 Views)

Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2005
smiley
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
does God lie, w-bout jesus ? see , if God cant lie, jesus cant lie and both God and Jesus are men that simply means that men dont lie. God speaks in parables, Jesus spoke in parables therefore since God and Jesus are men, men speaks in parable.. parables are twisted ways of talking.. so there for, men speak inparables which are twisted talks, women just call it lies tongue
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Scorpio(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2005
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2005
Same 'ere , I am confused.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by hotangel2(f): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2005
how did that fit a text message?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2005
I am wondering too
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2005
timmy, what kind of nonsense was that in the name of a post? you just made absolutely no sense! what have God and Jesus to do with the lies you tell your girlfriends that you call parables?
in case you are unaware, a parable and a lie are 2 different things!

Men tell parables, boys lie!
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Scorpio(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by nicetohave(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2005
I read her text messages because she reads mine too all the time...it is a way i try to make her realise it is senseless reading my text messages, because i do not look for anything in particular in her messages....she looks for clues in mine cool
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by mide2(f): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2005
My BF can almost go to the loo and bathroom with his phones. But i don't take any offence because i still get to read most of his txts behind his back.(I'm too smart to kid with). I lock mine and he kinds of nag about it. Some girls txt him and i sometimes allow him see my txts from other guys by purposely leaving my phone lying around him and unlocked. He flirts around, i'll do the same. He keeps himself, i'll do the same. 50-50. Period. He knows the rules and the game isn't over yet. (nice game too, nice dude)
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by snazzydawn(f): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2005
WORD girl,word!!!beat him to his own game.Some men think they are smart.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by nicetohave(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2005
aint we? grin there are ups and downs but its still a man's world....and im not a chauvinist.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Memunah(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2006
Well to me its a free world you are free to read my text messages if you want to cos ve got no skeletons in my cupboard and if you allow me read yours okay,if you dont its also okay.but i see no big deal reading your partner's text messages.Its all about love
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Echidime(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2007
So I can know when she is getting a quiky somewhere.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by moondust(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2007
because women are full of surprises
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by LEVI2ME(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2007
The last time i read my EX-GF'S message i cried badly and almost had an heart attack in my middle 20's
b'cos i found out that the sweet uncle of hers, was really her BF/Sugar daddy, let me just add that was 2004.
And i've not tried it since then. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADVICE ALL AND SUNDRY TO DESIST FROM DOING SO,
as a recipe to long life.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by uyilicious(f): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2007
i dont think its right because what you dont now wouldnt kill you.
i like to respect people privacy.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by feso: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
its not good doing that because you are giving yourself HBP.

i dont like doing such but my woman takes joy in that but the day she read one and was disturded, she stop doing that.

so others pls desist.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by onyxgirl(f): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
its not a nice idea,except in emergency situations
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by virgie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
I read his text messages becos | see nothing wrong with it. I mean if he doesnt not mind, then why wouldn't I read it?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by sistawoman: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2008
i personally could care less about his text messages. When you go looking for trouble you find it. If it is ment for me to know it will land itself right in my lap.

That has always worked for me so why start something new.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by goodass(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2008
y stoop so low? wherez d hissin emoticon sef?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by ula(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
i dont read my partner's text messages, it will only give me heartache
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by rubi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2008
This cell phones and all this new technology invention only God knows what harm than good it is causing in relationships/marriages
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by malaria(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2011
Readin ur patna's sms means notin els u'r guilty of sometin.my Bf reads my sms,chk my cals,&contacts yet i dare nt touch his phone.i simply dnt let rubbish boda me he can cheat on till wen i find out.gys are so jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / How To Know 'runs Girls' / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.