Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? (7865 Views)

Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by ijebuman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2005
timmy:

grin, i finally got to ready my girls sms, GOSH!! my eyes saw mmmmm, gee's u all can imagine all i read, well i'm still alive sha thats what matters now, but really i dashed to the toilet after reading a particular text, my belly just couldnt hold it.. cry well im still a lilbit broken hearted just wished a never reaad it but on the other hand i'm a bit glad i did else i would i aveknown that uncle tunde is actually her aristo!! embarassed

this is so funny, abeg wetin you mean by "her aristo"

As for me if ijebuwoman read my text messages wahala go start o!!!
I believe that if you need to check your partners phone to reassure yourself if they are cheating or not then something is wrong somewhere..
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2005
@ijebuman..mmmmm there's this old silly man that she calles uncle tunde, sha says he's her mum elder brother's wife's nephew's son(imagine the family thread) as if that wasnt enough, this uncle tunde trips her like mad all in the name on "im taking good care of my family members" well he knows me and has even sent me on erands before (silly me) well the main thingy is that he actually sends her those kind of of sms's that contains
"...i love you"
"...if only you can see through my heart"
"... where were you before i got married to my wife"
".. when are you going to leave your timmy"
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Alexia(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2005
Pretty romantic for an old silly man! grin
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by ijebuman(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2005
@timmy
My bros i feel your pain, have you confronted your girl with this info ?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2005
Girls *shakes head*
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2005
[tt][/tt]huh
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Scorpio(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2005
timmy:

@ijebuman..mmmmm there's this old silly man that she calles uncle tunde, sha says he's her mum elder brother's wife's nephew's son(imagine the family thread) as if that wasnt enough, this uncle tunde trips her like mad all in the name on "im taking good care of my family mambers" well he knows me and as even sent me on erands before (silly me) well the main thingy is that he actually sends her those kind of of sms's that ends with
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy doh
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by cy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2005
there is actuall nothing wrong in reading eash others sms,we are one now and so nothing should be hidden,if anything is hidden ,then sumthing is fishing.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2005
really? grin
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2005
ijebuman:

@timmy
My bros i feel your pain, have you confronted your girl with this info ?

is it only confronting, mmm, ive confronted, conbackted, consided paa-pa. you know nija girls now, they know wha to say and how to say it. as for me ohh i'm more focused on my job right now and not women.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2005
Good for you timmy.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2005
good for me. are wishing me well or making jest of me
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2005
tolumi alias tcherokee!

so na you be that! shocked
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by legry(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2005
Reading your partners text i just dont get it with people, its such a simple matter look Mr man if you know you are having any kind of affair by the side then make sure you dont leave any text on your phone and make sure you lock and code it all the time and keep it with you at all times and for the woman if you know that you are cheating on your guy you tend to get suspected if you follow the male rules so please tell your secret lover not too send you any text and you people should get time of calls and talking codes for your selves just incase you hit some troubled water capice.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2005
Well opinion differs.

@timmy sorry bro.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by snazzydawn(f): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2005
Well,I guess its just a natural inquisitivenessssss.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by larger20(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2005
Happiness is the end of every rational being so if reading the text might end ur relationship..why do it? why cant u be urself?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by mamba(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2005
@timmy, if i were you, i'll just fvck her for the last time and send her packing.. i hope you didn't regret reading the text though..
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2005
well man, tanks i didnt sha.. as for the sleeping with her thingy shocked, guy my eye dey chuk now ohh.. well im just laying low and keeping it real.. i really like the girl and would only let go when i finally get a yes from this new girl im run'sing (well thats a secret) grin
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2005
@timmy
you said is a secret,but you ve said it already.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2005
HA HA cheesy
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2005
Why laughing Z4M4eva
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2005
grin
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by freshsmile: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2005
Guys what do you think of my thingy that happen earlier this year. just after Valentine Day.
I was relaxing at home with my fiance. I had just got back from trip abroad. So it was first time back together in 6 months.
Well, for me I was just picking up his hand phone to pass it and I notice a text from MTN so i read it.. then next message appear like I was accidentally press wrong button.. a new message appear. Happy Valentine Day. love you from your babygirl Princess.
AND I was like.O cant believe it at first.. then i get mad and throw the phone at him. ask him , who dat ? I'm mad as hell all day.
He just say. Oh that message from a girl I met at the electric store. She really chase me. she toast him. and hope for his money.
I asked his mama . is that true?.. and she says yes..that girl just chasing his property
Should I believe him now? MMMMM I wonder if something else going on. shocked undecided
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ Freshsmile, Me too, I cannot help but wonder o rolleyes, don't know wat to say though,anyone got advise?
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2005
Well am kind of confused here.
Men u can never predict them.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2005
well shaaa rolleyes you know him very well and you know whether he have lie  to you b4,that will help you whether to believe him or not.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2005
believe him girl, he's saying the truth.. we men dont lie, we just twist things... im sure he aint lieing, just that the story thingy is a lil twisted
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by gina34(f): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2005
Timmy,plssssssssssssssssssssss.tell dat to the dogs.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2005
OK.
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by timmy(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2005
@gina, han han.. have you seen a man lying before. grin.. men dont lie
Re: Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? by loveth(f): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2005
@timmy
are you joking,abeg stop saying that,men have the highest proportion for lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex / How To Know 'runs Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.