Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50216 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by melvin0004(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses
kip quiet. ...lets watch n see may ---july is nt far.......its very possible cus it was all part of d game plan.....bt I doubts cus others might infiltrate d group as well. ...
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
femi4:
Be ready to die quickly. No one jokes with the people's General

Will you shut your trap!

The malicious lies you created from thin air and spread to discredit Jonathan you have so easily forgotten.

I thank God for Buhari because you don't need false propaganda to discredit him. Just hand him a mic and you are home free.

It will take you a while to get out of your zombie state and when you do, your fanatism for Buhari will clear from your eyes like scales.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by hardbody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
arigold1304:
this man GMB might have good intentions for 9ja but my fear is pple that surround him.........

But this was the same problem GEJ had. The people surrounding him had different agendae from his and the result is what happened two days ago. I wish people will see him for who he is and see his lieutenants for who they also were.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by XRAY21(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
GOD must punish you for this lie

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by all4gud(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
How will he end Boko Haram in two months ? Is it not by fighting and killing of BH members? When GEJ ordered military to fight BH, GMB told him to stop killing northerners.
Let's see how he will do it. He who pays the piper detects the tune.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by igbeke: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
You cooked this story or some mischievous animals did?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by wtfCode: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Nichobabe:

I share your passion but remember that it will be the people of Niger delta that will die. Are you ready to sacrifice your people to make the country ungovernable for Buhari? Boko haram are killing their people in the north.

Please don't reduce your people's population foolishly.

ofcourse u knw that the militants aint foolish to kill their people,unlike the boko boys that...
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by suwailad(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious

please shut up. Nigeria is not your property. Even looking at the reasons you are aggrieved makes you look more foolish. You go only kill yourself die like fowl. Ediot!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by 989900: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:
When I watched the interview I thought I heard Buhari say [size=14pt]'few months.'[/size]

I wonder the kind of ears these journalists have.
undecided

I was going to say this too, just scraping through to see if some else noticed.

It's on amanpour.com
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Capitano1(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

I think so.

They used the myth against GEJ. so, if Buhari is to crush BH, he should also bring the girls back.

I have not lost hope also.
u wil ve to personally tel him dat.No be online ona go dey worry person life. Aba
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by arigold1304(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Are you saying that #BBOG is a scam?

Even when Michelle Obama carried a placard? grin

Walahi, Obiagelli must continue counting! ..
better scam......michelle n oby all na arrangee

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Bbglory(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
How wont he stop it in two months, when he was the one that intiated it. undecided
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by niceay4u101(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
. I don't think u knw what u are saying even ur leader Asari Dokubo that said they will start killing if President Jonathan did not win the election he later withdrawn his statement & Congratulate GMB, so u that are empty barrel are saying rubbish here on Naira land, we the Nigerian are waiting for ur action b4 May 29th as u said ok, An EMPTY BARREL.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

You have always wanted to blow up the whole pipelines and put 'this scam' called Nigeria into chaos but you've never made good your threat. Trust me,you don't know the enormity of what you're up against if you dare to execute any silly idea in your heads. We will never take you serious because you're all bunch of 'Orubebes'. You simply don't and will never understand how to fight and win. I hope you're ready to live with the consequences of the calamity you're inviting to your region. Change is here and it is permanent.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by deletrue: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari should concentrate on other areas within the first 100 days than tellling us boko hariam. He brought boko haram and since he is assuming office, boko haram has automatical withdrawn from Nigeria. No point telling us fake stories about boko haram, afterall, Buhari was the only northener who was ACCEPTED by boko haram to negotiate on their behalf while GEJ was trying to offer boko haram amnesty. Rubbish
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Yea spot on GMB.....after all yu were their negotiator in chief and grand patron.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Nichobabe:

I share your passion but remember that it will be the people of Niger delta that will die. Are you ready to sacrifice your people to make the country ungovernable for Buhari? Boko haram are killing their people in the north.

Please don't reduce your people's population foolishly.

Thank you my brother...

We dont kill innocent ppl in the Niger Deltan.

We only blow up oil facilities and pipe lines.

During obj, Nigeria gets 2.3m barrels of oil par day, but the Militant reduced it to just 600,000 barrel par day. That was about 70% reduction.

Boko Haram did not alow GEJ to enjoy his seat....

We are watching...
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by omolami: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
someone should tell buhari to stop insulting Nigerians sensibility. not all of us are gullible. We know that all he needs do is to tell his foot soldiets bokoharam to stop their activities. we know that he and his cohorts brought bkokoharam to Nigerians .Now that he has achieve the purpose for which he brought them he cam just tell them to stop. The blood of those that died in this course shall hunt him till death. Certificate less almajiri rulling Nigeria.shame
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

please shut up. Nigeria is not your property. Even looking at the reasons you are aggrieved makes you look more foolish. You go only kill yourself die like fowl. Ediot!

The greatest human instinct is the survivor instinct.

Boko haram were ready and eager to die for their 72 virgins in their lunatic campaign.

The Niger-Deltan militants are survivors and understand that the best and only way of winning a war is to kill the enemy.

Niger Delta land is not the commonwealth of Nigeria. Niget Delta oil wealth is not your property.

Ask yourself what gain has come to the Niger Deltan man, woman and child for remaining in Nigeria?

They are labelled as voracious drunks, lazy and full of self entitlement and cannot be trusted with any position of authority.

I hope you Yorubas will lead the charge to reclaim Niger Delta as Nigeria.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by jamace(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Before: Buhari told FG to stop killing Boko Haram members: ihttp://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

Today: Buhari said we will crush Boko Haram in 2 months

Hmm. Naija! After using boko haram to put sand sand in GEJ's garri, he is singing a new song. Na so we go de dey?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by deependemocracy: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:
Which Boko Haram him wan fight?

The one way GEJ don finish?

Tell us that you will bring back chibok girls and we will take you serious.
GEJ advisers were not good enough with so may bad eggs sabotaging his sincere efforts.
He consulted too widely and peddled to northern political establishment who were using insecurity
to undermine his government.
There was a time when Azazi as his security adviser confronted him and advised he goes against them squarely but
a man of peace preferred negotiation.Azazi was taken out.
There was a time when Ihejerika went all out against BH and he was accused of genocide and all sort.He was retired.
GEJ never stood his ground until the last minute.That was his greatest undoing.Seeking peace at the expense of lives being lost.
GEJ was hounded out of office.Its more than just GEJ but to discerning minds it points to the state and mindset of the ruling class in Nigeria.
I do sincerely hope that "Nigerians" who have embraced this change have the opportunity to vote out "clueless government" in the future without being victimized.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Leave the legacy and let the story be told.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by wtfCode: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Okeikpu:
From civilian ru le to military rule... ds Yorubas r one kind use less set of pple.... A man that r supposed to be dead longtime ago is now Afrikan new leader... Pls prophet Buhari. call ur namas in oda n stop ds non sense u started (¬_(¬_¬)

yorubas are people been blown by the wind, dem no stand for one place.
They are born hypocrites.
It's in their fvcking blood!

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by alazinho: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2015
obumkeke:
President –Elect, Mu h amm a du Buhari has re­assured that his administration will crush the Boko Haram militants within two months of his assuming office.

General Buhari spoke yesterday evening during an interview with Chris­tiane Amanpour on CNN, monitored in Lagos.

He said there is insecu­rity in the north-east
and in the Niger Delta regions just as he explains “we know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will ef­fectively deal with them in two months when we get into office.”

He said the Federal Government made some mistakes in its fight against Boko Haram and his ad­ministration will addressed the issues. Buhari however stressed the importance of the support and assistance of Nigeria’s neighbours: Niger, Cameroon and Chad to help checkmate the mili­tants.

“We will be needing the cooperation of neighbour­ing countries such as Cam­eroon, Chad and Niger. There were efforts made by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration, but it was not good enough and it came rather late,” he said.

But where did the Jona­than administration go wrong. Buhari drew atten­tion to the poor showing of the Nigerian military in the fight against Boko Haram and explained thus: “We expected the Federal Gov­ernment four years ago to sit down with these coun­tries and make sure they do not allow the terrorists free movement across bor­ders, training facilities and movement of weapons.

“These were only done a few months ago and we have seen how Cameroon, Chad and Niger are fighting Boko Haram more than Ni­geria is doing until recently. Really we have seen enough and we have enough law enforcement to face Boko Haram squarely.”

Buhari is confident that under his government, the Nigeria Army will perform differently. He also said the performance of the military was affected by corruption in the system.

“They will…if you re­call, the Nigerian soldiers out of all ethical expecta­tions were granting inter­views to foreign journalists, saying they were being sent to fight terrorists without proper weapons

“And then the National Assembly attempted to conduct a hearing to find out how much money was approved for training and weapon in the last three years but that hearing was scuttled by the administra­tion.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=112327
Founder of BH boiz, afta ur comment in 2011..... dem must stop cuz dier papa don win electn.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nichobabe(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Akpan107:
Thank you my brother...

We dont kill innocent ppl in the Niger Deltan.

We only blow up oil facilities and pipe lines.

During obj, Nigeria gets 2.3m barrels of oil par day, but the Militant reduced it to just 600,000 barrel par day. That was about 70% reduction.

Boko Haram did not alow GEJ to enjoy his seat....

We are watching...

It is not the Militants that will kill their people but the FG will move in with the excuse of looking and killing the militants. Remember this is a Fulani man and a retired General. He has an excuse that if he can finish Boko Haram, he can also finish militants

Think well my brothers
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=38pt]Miss me yet?[/size]

Odabo omo Yoruba
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by omolami: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2015
buhari is the commander in chief or bokoharam. Nigerians are gullible people. if pdp had won Nigeria could have not be again .gej is whom God used as sacrificial lamb to save Nigeria. God is watching to pay back.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by suwailad(f): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The Niger-Deltan militants are survivors and understand that the best and only way of winning a war is to kill the enemy.

Please educate me, who is the enemy the militants wants to fight now?
what reasons will they move back to the creeks? Buhari has just been elected, his govt has not even started
so we can see if there will be reasons for the militants to go back to the creeks

But if you tell me they are resuming their pirate activities because their kin
jonathan was defeated is the most foolish reason ever, just as foolish as boko haram
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Nichobabe:

It is not the Militants that will kill their people but the FG will move in with the excuse of looking and killing the militants. Remember this is a Fulani man and a retired General. He has an excuse that if he can finish Boko Haram, he can also finish militants

Think well my brothers

And watch how quickly Obama will start arming Nigerian army, label MEND as a terrorist organization after staging several false flag ops attributing it to MEND.

The bastard in the white house will station a US aircraft carrier in the Bight of Bonny from which Special forces will ensure that oil wells are secured. They will start another scam psych op like Kony 2012 and #bringbackourgirls promoting MEND as the latest bad boys in the block.

Yorubas will remain silent in the face of this latest American sponsored anarchy.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:
Which Boko Haram him wan fight?

The one way GEJ don finish?

Tell us that you will bring back chibok girls and we will take you serious.
If he had finished Boko Haram, he (GEJ) should also bring the girls.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Yehman(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
fromnigeria:
Yessssss!!!!!!
Now i have a president!
We can't wait Baba!
Why not wait for action b4 u start jubilating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.