Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50224 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Read up on the maitassine movement and see how strikingly different it is from today's boko haram.

Maitassine was a civil war between northern Muslims, the oligarchy and the sect members.

Maitassine members did not believe Mohammed was their prophet. They adopted the sect founded as their prophet.

Read https://www.nairaland.com/2148484/maitasine-uprising-not-ended-buhari

As late as April 29, 1985 which was 13 months into the Buhari 20month regime the maitassine sect was still active.

The maitasine sect had no conventional weapons other than bows and arrows unlike Boko haram that has armoured vehicles.

For the maitasine movement to last for 5 yrs despite it's lack of weaponry shows how daft the security apparatuses back then where.

The most outstanding differences between the maitassine and boko haram is that the entire northern oligarchs where staunchly against the movement and did everything to combat it unlike boko haram which they tacitly support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

But he took the easy path by claiming that he will stop the spilled BH milk that has already been quenched?

He must find the chibok girls o ..we will continue counting the days of the girls in captivity.

Obiagelli Ezekwesili should continue her good works.

Find ko, find ni. Chibok's girl are in Gwoza na, according to what Jona told us two days before election. His armies are still their, maybe they will find them before May 29.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by midasbliss(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2015
I Think BH have had part of their wish so they may stop. The Country Have Been Void Of Bomb blast For Days Nw.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by bbjummy: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2015
I've heard. I'm waiting and watching too. God's speed
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by refreshrate: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

But he took the easy path by claiming that he will stop the spilled BH milk that has already been quenched?

He must find the chibok girls o ..we will continue counting the days of the girls in captivity.

Obiagelli Ezekwesili should continue her good works.

yes oo

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Lol. If that is how blame can be cleaned up easily, many people will choose to do bad nah. GEJ is the cause of BH's strength; a cancer he refused to tackle until almost four years, so it will take me almost another four years to stop talking about it. Saul, King Herod and king Pharaoh who did bad things in old school time, till today we are still talking about them.

Don't be foolish.

Watch how Obama will now start arming Nigerian forces and wave away whatever human rights abuse they accused the Nigerian army of.

The weapons the US will give the Nigerian army will not be for combating Boko Haram as Buhari is set to grant the lunatics amnesty but rather the weapons will be meant for quelling any uprising in the Niger-Delta.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
From civilian ru le to military rule... ds Yorubas r one kind use less set of pple.... A man that r supposed to be dead longtime ago is now Afrikan new leader... Pls prophet Buhari. call ur namas in oda n stop ds non sense u started (¬_(¬_¬)

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Edunwa302(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Same buhari dt said its shame for chad en other coumtries to help our military in combating BH is nw saying he needs the help of other countries to do the same job.........hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2015
midasbliss:
I Think BH have had part of their wish so they may stop. The Country Have Been Void Of Bomb blast For Days Nw.

Good morning. You just dey wake?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by eaglechild: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
kibo:

This is wrong, we keep on clamouring for CHANGE and someone will come up here and spread rumor. As far as i am concerned, the greatest CHANGE is on MINDSET and PHILOSOPHY of life which is an individual responsibility. [size=15pt] If you cannot substantiate you claim, it is evil to speak fowl about anybody.[/size]

Any wise person should know that because of the nature of this process, rumors can be orchestrated by evil people to cause mayhem.

Look at your piece, you have labelled her as a bad spouse without any proof. Please if you dont respect Jonathan as an individual, at least respect the seat he occupies as the President.

It is unpatriotic to abuse the wife of the president. There is room for constructive criticisms, not abuse.

Remember that KARMA strucks when you least expect. Nobody knows tomorrow. You might be in the same exact shoes. I sincerely hope you find peace and change this attitude, because this is the real CHANGE.

SELAH !!!!
Thank you so much.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by refreshrate: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

And who told you BH is based in Nigeria?

If you would be so kind as to enlighten us where theyre based?

Please before you start to rant as it seems theres a lot of angst within you kindly read the following from Wikipedia

Boko Haram ("Western education is forbidden"wink, officially called Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'Awati Wal-Jihad (Arabic: جماعة أهل السنة للدعوة والجهاد‎, Jamā‘at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da‘wah wa’l-Jihād, "Group of the People of Sunnah for Preaching and Jihad"wink, or Wilāyat al Sūdān al Gharbī (Arabic: ولاية السودان الغربي‎, "West Africa (Black people's land) Province"wink as a province of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, is an Islamist terrorist movement based in north-east Nigeria, also active in Chad, Niger and northern Cameroon.

Now please let us hear your response to the question, this time with some iota of intellect if you may.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by midasbliss(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
toluxa1:
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28
It Was All Planned! grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by topcracker: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

@Oluwafemi, may God forgive you in advance! We all know dis is not true, quit going around spreading your pack of lies trying to incite bad blood and ill feelings among Nigerians. If you don't have a shred of evidence, pls shut your trap. We complain about leaders, but we the followers are far worse. President Jonathan should be commended for allowing the democratic process to follow through thereby allowing peace to reign. How many of his predecessors did that? How many African rulers in today's world would concede defeat when its obvious they are going to lose? This is the first president to that and this is how you honour his actions Shame on you...

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by deletrue: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari should concentrate on other areas within the first 100 days than tellling us boko hariam. He brought boko haram and since he is assuming office, boko haram has automatical withdrawn from Nigeria. No point telling us fake stories about boko haram, afterall, Buhari was the only northener who was ACCEPTED by boko haram to nogotiate on their behalf while GEJ was trying to offer boko haram amnesty. Rubbish
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by 190: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
ure are d owner of bokoharam so its easy 4 u to just tell them 2 stop, but dnt worry i believe in d spirit of justice, when this kolomentated Nigerians dat blindly elected shall take to d street protesting 4 ur impeachment u will then know dat what goes around comes around.

Exactly
I pity these nigerians who think that Bihari is a saint
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by sandfield: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Chai! A lot of correction I gat do with your PEJish grammar before I can come near comprehension. Any editor in the house pls? grin
muroon,mine was just typing error,but your was as a result of ur illiteracy.monkey
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Don't be foolish.

Watch how Obama will now start arming Nigerian forces and wave away whatever human rights abuse they accused the Nigerian army of.

The weapons the US will give the Nigerian army will not be for combating Boko Haram as Buhari is set to grant the lunatics amnesty but rather the weapons will be meant for quelling any uprising in the Niger-Delta.

So what's my concern there? Whether weapon is for BH or ND is not my business as far as weapon will be used for the progress of this country. Whether weapon will be used in firing squad to shoot corrupt people or not, my own is that NIGERIA should get better than when the CLUELESS ONE was there.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by arigold1304(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
BH problem is a bygone since u n ur brother introduced it to make GEJ administration uneasy for him...GMB pls tackle dollar to 1naira n pay every 9ja youths as u said .....

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by midasbliss(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Good morning. You just dey wake?
Goodmorning Too.
Yes I Just Dey Wake. Lol
Plus I Dnt Wana Be Too Sure
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by hardbody: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
He's done something similar in the past, I believe he will do it again. More so, as a general, he must have been planning about this before now.

GEJ has almost flushed them out and he did in 6 weeks. Mopping up will take him 2 months again? Anyways, he is not crushing anybody, he will just advise his boys to mellow since objective has been achieved. We are smarter than this abeg
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
muroon,mine was just typing error,but your was as a result of ur illiteracy.monkey

Another bomb shocked is it every time you commit typing error

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

I think so.

They used the myth against GEJ. so, if Buhari is to crush BH, he should also bring the girls back.

I have not lost hope also.
they are so vicious they can arrange a bring back as they arranged the disappearance.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Popemax(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Is not going to be easy for Buhari from what am hearing from d south...let's just pray things go smoothly for him
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by hardbody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
arigold1304:
BH problem is a bygone since u n ur brother introduced it to make GEJ administration uneasy for him...GMB pls tackle dollar to 1naira n pay every 9ja youths as u said .....

GBAM.

Plus he should bring down the price of Naira to the dollar as this will automatically impact on imported goods. He should also increase the price of oil per barrel to pre-budget figures. Those are some of his promises.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

So what's my concern there? Whether weapon is for BH or ND is not my business as far ad weapon will be used for the progress of this country. Whether weapon will be used in firing squad to shoot corrupt people or not, my own is that NIGERIA should get better than when the CLUELESS ONE was there.

It will concern you very soon when those same guns in the hands of amnestied boko jihadis are used to pillage your village.

You in the SW think you have won but unknowingly you have dug your graves.

Buhari and the north used Boko Haram on their own people to seek power.

The SouthSouth and southeast are not fools and are ever ready using any means possible to checkmate whatever excesses the north is planning.

Those same guns will be used to keep you firmly in subjugation of the north when we pull out from this useless Nigeria.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by sandfield: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Another bomb shocked is it every time you commit typing error
yes! And the bomb shall kill you and your family.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by 190: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Bennymontana:
Is GMB not their principal? BH have been fighting for him to become president;now that he's president...what else will they be fighting for...abeg make we hear word jor! GEJ has always said his ambition's not worth the blood of anybody,unlike GMB that believes otherwise...GEJ conceded cos he doesnt want people to die,cos if he had wanted to rig the elections,he"ll and he"ll win;but its innocent nigerians that will suffer thats y he decided to concede...afteralll he won almost all the APC states...GMB's leading wit less than 2million...or u tink 2mil votes not easy for GEJ to get if he really wanted to use his influence? The broom carrying people were already prepared for violence if the principal had lost...this i saw;thank God GEJ made the right decision. #forthegreatergood!
Well spoken
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by gidjah(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
I KNOW GMB TO BE A TOO MUCH OR RATHER A HASTEY TALKER(i hav worked wt him before),that is not a good trait of a leader o!,why not work things out wt other security operatives and ministers first?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Find ko, find ni. Chibok's girl are in Gwoza na, according to what Jona told us two days before election. His armies are still their, maybe they will find them before May 29.

..and if he doesn't find them after May, 29 nko? .. since he is weak, won't the strong man locate and bring them back?

..Should we forget about our sisters?

If Obiagelli will not count, I will count!

..Their blood will continue to haunt Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by princejayboss: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
When people praise patience Jonathan for being a fighter for her husband, I just laugh. This woman is doing it for herself thru her husband position! She is power drunk! She wants to maintain that glorified position of the first lady at all cost! Little wonder why she termed her own "campaign pdp women presidential campaign".Moving across the s/s and s/w campaigning more than the presidency. She was doing it for her selfish self!

People like you keep their wife as slavery object... Wake up its 21st century
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by tasallakulu: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
Wao! Wao!! Wao!!! Good luck to you
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
princejayboss:

People like you keep their wife as slavery object... Wake up its 21st century

I have got puZZZZZZZZZZZy man! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.