Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50220 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by forgoodwithgod: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

U are a fool to qoate this without a source... U are a big idiot without origin. Kofi Anan called ur father animal.. U people can't take what's true to be true. Children of devils
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
...hope you are ready to eat sand after doing that...I am from Edo state and don't reason like you...use your head...majority always carry the vote..Blame GEJ for loosing ..if he had performed well,he would have won again like in 2011 ..
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

..and if he doesn't find them after May, 29 nko? .. since he is weak, won't the strong man locate and bring them back?

..Should we forget about our sisters?

If Obiagelli will not count, I will count!

..Their blood will continue to haunt Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let's wait till May 29 nah. I believe GEJ will bring them back as promised. Remember he is still our president grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by arigold1304(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

..and if he doesn't find them after May, 29 nko? .. since he is weak, won't the strong man locate and bring them back?

..Should we forget about our sisters?

If Obiagelli will not count, I will count!

..Their blood will continue to haunt Nigeria and Nigerians.

if there is anything like kidnapping of Chibok girls
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by pembisco(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari enjoying the freedom of speech GEJ gave us
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by kibo: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
eaglechild:

Thank you so much.

I wanted to ignore, but i couldn't. I felt so bad and concerned after reading that piece. These are some of the ills killing our society.

People allow their sentiments and extremism to outweigh them. Just look at the careless comment.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Who do you think yorubas would have voted for if the election match was between any respectable Igbo man and IBB?
Ndi ofe mmanu r slaves to the H/Fulanis,,, so the answer is kwait simple (´・_・`)
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
janus05:
they are so vicious they can arrange a bring back as they arranged the disappearance.

We will wait for them.

Better late than never.

Somebody should remind me the current days, so that I can continue since obiagelli will be busy with her ministerial slot.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
yes! And the bomb shall kill you and your family.

When exactly will the bomb kill us so that I can come and quote you if it doesn't? grin

Lol, see as I Jegaed this boy cheesy
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
gidjah:
I KNOW GMB TO BE A TOO MUCH OR RATHER A HASTEY TALKER(i hav worked wt him before),that is not a good trait of a leader o!,why not work things out wt other security operatives and ministers first?

He wasn't hasty to tell you his agenda for Nigeria during the campaign and boycotted any national debate to air his visions for Nigeria.

Anytime he was given a mic he showed us how horrendously backward he was.

Now that he has been elected President you are now complaining about his utterances.

Una get sense at all? You voted him because you were so blinded with hatred towards Jonathan.

Now Jonathan is out of office and you are now seeing the wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by OboloMAN: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
psucc:
Since power had returned to the north, Boko Haram will reduce their tempo gradually.

Yes the same way the Niger Delta Militants went on Sabbatical .

I foresee a rise of militant activity again .... and the Oil dependant Economy Crumbling once more.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ukandi1(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
General, i can give u credit for other things definitely not any victory against boko haram cos the fight was already being won. Th involvement of other neighbouring nations had made it easy. Win d war against corruption and we will give u ur deserved glory.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by forgoodwithgod: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious

Pls don't mind every animal that makes noise online.these are not Nigerians, rather animals that missed road
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
arigold1304:
if there is anything like kidnapping of Chibok girls

Are you saying that #BBOG is a scam?

Even when Michelle Obama carried a placard? grin

Walahi, Obiagelli must continue counting! ..
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by toluxa1(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
midasbliss:

It Was All Planned! grin

My dear, the tin wonder me no be small.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by promise3048(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:
Which Boko Haram him wan fight?

The one way GEJ don finish?

Tell us that you will bring back chibok girls and we will take you serious.
let him bring back d chibok girls first
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by mrscent: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm y nt in two days,power hustlers.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by arigold1304(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

GBAM.

Plus he should bring down the price of Naira to the dollar as this will automatically impact on imported goods. He should also increase the price of oil per barrel to pre-budget figures. Those are some of his promises.
this man GMB might have good intentions for 9ja but my fear is pple that surround him.........
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by RomanceLander(f): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Gbam

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

Are you saying that #BBOG is a scam?

Even when Michelle Obama carried a placard? grin

Walahi, Obiagelli must continue counting! ..

Don't be stup1d.

Where is Joeseph Kony? The Obama white house used the errily similar scam campaign of looking for abducted missing children in Uganda allegedly captured by Joeseph Kony of the LORDS Ressistance Army.

Where is Joeseph Kony? Where are the missing Children?

Rather what you have was US special forces in East Africa formenting trouble in South Sudan, arming and training Al Shabab, encroaching further into DRC and nursing the Balaka movement in CAR.

Use your brain you no gree.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
obumkeke:

But you know they have had their own piece of cake, they fought and was granted amnesty, rehabilitated and was being paid, empowered and some of them was sent abroad to improve their education while others were fixed in the government even during the GEJ administration.

Now, would you say they would be cowards if they don't fight GMB in his administration. This country have to move forward and not backward.
It was never granted! What do you even think is their demand?

We need resource control, and that was what they fought for...

Buhari is now the president and i congratulate him for that.

But we must control our resources or he may not find it funny.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
englishmart:
that's my president

You don decamp? grin grin grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
We know, no b news na afterall u started bokoharam, u av gotten what u want its time to end it
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Dolemite(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

You do realize that your IP can be traced and you can face legal action for making such comments online.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by femi4: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

Be ready to die quickly. No one jokes with the people's General
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
arigold1304:
this man GMB might have good intentions for 9ja but my fear is pple that surround him.........

The man Buhari is a bigot and sectionalist.

His only agenda in occupying Aso Rock is to promote the Fulani agenda and arabization through institution of sharia legal code on our polity.

Buhari polled high numbers in the north because northern Muslims are aligning to ISIS cause.

Yorubas in their ever jealousy and hate filled state have foolishly given a new lease of life to the drowning caliphate.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by totorimi: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Nigeria will not tolerate any social media publicity or The Punch, Channel TV, TVC publicity show which Fashola did in Lagos to deceive Lagosians that Lagos is working.

Since 2003 Buhari has been fighting to be president and NOW he has it. We want to see that magic he wants to perform. We do not want to hear that they need time to settle down. On May 29 2015 everyday will count. If we dont see our Chibok girls back within one month thats failure.
If the dollar and Naira is not stabilized within the first three months thats failure.

If all the qualified youths are not employed within one year thats failure.
If the 20billion NNPC money is not returned and the 16B spent on PHCN during OBJ regime is not returned before June thats failure.

If steady electricity is not guaranteed within the next 2months that failure.
If all the roads are not fixed in Nigeria and the second Niger bridge completed within 2years thats failure.
If the glory of our educational system is not restored within one year thats failure.
If our electoral process falls short of what we have now thats failure.

Any corrupt official caught that is not thrown into jail will not be accepted.

These are my dashboard to guage the performance of this government. I am very mindful to see that which GMB desperately wants to do in Aso Rock since 2003 that he has been asking for power. Now here it is we are watching with keen interest. No bojuboju development only ACTION.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nichobabe(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Akpan107:
If truelly the North used Boko Haram to destroy the government of GEJ and to make it ungovernable, i will see the Niger Deltan as cowards to allow Buhari have smooth...

I share your passion but remember that it will be the people of Niger delta that will die. Are you ready to sacrifice your people to make the country ungovernable for Buhari? Boko haram are killing their people in the north.

Please don't reduce your people's population foolishly.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by wtfCode: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
na him get bokoharam nah...if he tells them to stop,ofcourse they'll listen to their master.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

[size=16pt]Coward!! You aint gonna do sh.it.... Behind your computer with your skinny self.... Go and blow na..... Or because ASARI is inciting a war? You can join his team, the billionaire will pay you to die for his cause (oli bunkering) while he is safe with his wife and daughter somewhere...... The difficult part has already been crossed so open your mind and enjoy the dividends of democracy[/size]
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by ideaz: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

I am 100% sure you are the source until you prove otherwise. What do people benefit from this type of devilish inventions? Desist from publicising this kind of divisive imagination even if you are an eye witness.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Let's wait till May 29 nah. I believe GEJ will bring them back as promised. Remember he is still our president grin

We lost hope in GEJ ..that's why we voted him out.

The president elect should continue fighting to #BringBackOurGirls ..

..else the blood of those innocent girls will continue to haunt Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.