Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50219 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by JUBILEE2000: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

Wow!!!! how true could this be pls?

If true, then God is really in control of the affairs of this great nation!!!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by skak(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious

See another Suutuupiid creature, because GEJ allow you to dance on our (Nigerian) pipeline so you thing you can messed up with General?.

O boi! my free advice to you is: thing otherwise, your power no pass the power of GEJ but he submitted support to GMB because he knew very well and Abdulsalam Abubakar also reminded him that NO ONE CAN DARE MESSED UP WITH GENERAL.

Go and review a history book, by then you will know who Is General Buhari and I am sure you will come back and apologize or at least you will learn from Orubebe.

We now have a new and better Nigeria. People like you will never be tolerated because you were the one that been digging grave for our country.

I hate all these Chinese phones and all networks that give free MBs otherwise this will not have a space to write rubbish.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by coogar: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Full autonomy.

Enough of this nonsense Nigeria.

the oil in the niger delta belongs to 180 million nigerians. if you don't want to be part of nigeria anymore, just pack your bags and relocate to another country. leave nigeria!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2015
The Bokoharam leader finally calling his boys to calm........
Karma will hunt you for all the lost souls, my dear bokoharam President Buhari
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

the oil in the niger delta belongs to 180 million nigerians. if you don't want to be part of nigeria anymore, just pack your bags and relocate to another country. leave nigeria!

Come and take the oil nah.

Parasite.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

At the end of the day you can share the oil in Lagos and ondo with your ab0ki.

Una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by coogar: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Come and take the oil nah.

Parasite.

go and blow up the oil na, internet coward!
irrelevant roaches like you come online because of the anonymity it affords to spew baloney. who are you in the grand scheme of things? what do you know about niger-delta?

ijaw youths have admitted their own fault in jonathan's loss and are supporting buhari while you are here acting like a miscreant to blow up oil fields. you should be ashamed of yourself. you are a disgrace to well-meaning ijaw people.

RevDesmondJuju:

At the end of the day you can share the oil in Lagos and ondo with your ab0ki.
Una never see anything yet.

from ijaw youth council....

“I want to use this opportunity to congratulate Gen. Buhari who has emerged the winner of the presidential election.

“And so as IYC, when we had our own as President, the Igbo, the Yoruba, the Hausa were loyal to him. We will be loyal to the President-elect, Gen. Buhari, who from May 29, 2015 would become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“We will accept it (the results of the election). We had our own knife and yam; we were not able to cut it the way we wanted. We have no other person to blame. It is in this part of the country that people ask for money to go and vote. However, the northerners were paying for their own transportation to go and exercise their rights and to go and pick their PVCs.

“Our people were expecting that they would be paid to collect PVCs and the results reflected so. We have no other choice; we are the architect of our own problem. So, we should be able to live with it.

“If you go and protest, you are on your own. If you go and destroy anything, you are on your own. I, as the leader of youths in this region, have reached out to other ethnic nationalities to canvass support. Maybe, we started late. Maybe the attention was not given that should have started with the political class.

“History has already recorded it. So, the best we can do is to key into his (Buhari’s) administration, just as the Yoruba and Hausa key into the administration. It is time for us to also key into the administration. So, I called on our people to steer clear of all those political manipulations.”

as you can see yourself, you & your retardëd opinion is not relevant. if dem born you well, blow up the oil fields.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Gowon and Obasanjo sold part of Niget Delta ( the Bakassi Penusula).

Obasanjo transferred Niger-Delta offshore wells to Malabo where he owns significant shares in daily output.
Can Obasanjo sell out any part ofthe southwest to Benin Republic?

Yorubas and Hausas are the major enemy of the south.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

irrelevant roaches like you come online because of the anonymity it affords to spew baloney. who are you in the grand scheme of things? what do you know about niger-delta?

ijaw youths have admitted their own fault in jonathan's loss and are supporting buhari while you are here acting like a miscreant to blow up oil fields. you should be ashamed of yourself. you are a disgrace to well-meaning ijaw people.

Dey there.

Days of free oyel money are over.

We will ensure that not a single drop of crude is lifted. We will engage your army and take the fight to you in the Southwest.

Come chop oil money nah.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by coogar: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dey there.

We will ensure that not a single drop of crude is lifted. We will engage your army and take the fight to you in the Southwest.

Come chop oil money nah.

oil money is national cake - it belongs to every single nigerian citizen. don't be bitter your kinsman lost an election. it's not our fault he failed to perform. next time, produce a competent leader from your clan instead of a man with no spinal cord. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dazangel11(f): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Dey there.

Come chop oil money nah.

guys violence is never the answer peace is the way forward. please please can down

there are peaceful ways to make your voices heared
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
You people have started again. i watched the interview and i don't recall him saying anything about CRUSHING boko haram in TWO months. Soon now, people will think he said so just like the abacha never stole, sharia, crude price and similar propaganda. Our media is so below average. He did say something about SIX months though but i don't recollect his exact words.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by richidinho(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Wait for TRIBUNAL
And thank me later
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dazangel11(f): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:
You people have started again. i watched the interview and i don't recall him saying anything about CRUSHING boko haram in TWO months. Soon now, people will think he said so just like the abacha never stole, sharia, crude price and similar propaganda. Our media is so below average. He did say something about SIX months though but i don't recollect his exact words.

please there is a link even the sharia own there us a link also
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by coogar: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:

he said FEW months.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by richidinho(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Image123:

What do u mean by u didn't recollect his exact words

Were u sleeping or is it because of the way he speaks?

U better listen to people that were very alert
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MalcoImX: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2015
dunkem21:

You have a superior argument.

OK, he hasn't finished BH.

Anybody that eliminates BH should also bring back the girls.

I hope the records are now straight.
You guys should stop all these spins. The northerners are angry with GEJ for his inability to tackle Boko Haram and he suffered for it. All your efforts to smear Buhari's name will not succeed. GEJ should tell us who is sponsoring BH if he has guts, whoever it is. If he can't, he'll forever remain a failure in that regard.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

At the end of the day, you aburros in the southwest will have to contend with ab0ki alone.

The jihad by Uthman Dan Fodio that was temporarily halted by the British in you region will then begin in full swing.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

oil money is national cake - it belongs to every single nigerian citizen. don't be bitter your kinsman lost an election. it's not our fault he failed to perform. next time, produce a competent leader from your clan instead of a man with no spinal cord. grin

You wife, mother, sisters and daughters will be nationalized punna for ab0ki muhajadunces.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2015
dazangel11:

guys violence is never the answer peace is the way forward. please please can down

there are peaceful ways to make your voices heared

There can only be peace once Niger Delta becomes fully independent.

Buhari will not use our wealth to compensate his militia.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2015
An unbiased student of Nigerian political history will hold this as plausible!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by chmod777: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Pls be sure you are not peddling lies.what about his reactions when his card was not read? Were the people you so mentioned there to ask him to speak in that manner that calmed the nation?
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

See another Suutuupiid creature, because GEJ allow you to dance on our (Nigerian) pipeline so you thing you can messed up with General?.

O boi! my free advice to you is: thing otherwise, your power no pass the power of GEJ but he submitted support to GMB because he knew very well and Abdulsalam Abubakar also reminded him that NO ONE CAN DARE MESSED UP WITH GENERAL.

Go and review a history book, by then you will know who Is General Buhari and I am sure you will come back and apologize or at least you will learn from Orubebe.

We now have a new and better Nigeria. People like you will never be tolerated because you were the one that been digging grave for our country.

I hate all this networks that give free MBs otherwise this will not have a space to write rubbish.

Lol. This General fever is now encroaching on your brains.

When has it ever been your pipeline?

Get ready because not only are we going to halt production but we will blow up critical infrastructure in the Southwest.

When we grind your economy to dust then maybe this Buhari madness go clear for una eye.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

I hate all these Chinese phones and all networks that give free MBs otherwise this will not have a space to write rubbish.

[size=28pt]Nah now the gbege don start.

We will put hunger in your awoof belle.[/size]

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2015
richidinho:

Wait for TRIBUNAL
And thank me later

Decrees nko?

Buhari should understand that Nigeria of 1983 is not the same with today.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2015
dazangel11:

please there is a link even the sharia own there us a link also

Where is the link?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

he said FEW months.

Okay thanks. i was sure he didn't say TWO like Sun is reporting.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by idu1(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Em, tell me, for how long did it take GEJ to send them away from Borno? Six weeks of course! One thing is certain; BH are not invincible. If you are ready to expel them, you can if you equip our soldiers with the right materials. Our soldiers can achieve anything if you supply them with adequate ammunition. FYI, our soldiers made the majority of the ECOMOG soldiers and they have always been achieving their goals.

GMB is the right man for the job cos he won't negotiate with terrorists.
U are right...
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by coogar: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You wife, mother, sisters and daughters will be nationalized punna for ab0ki muhajadunces.

like i said, you have no relevance. your kinsmen wanted money to collect their PVCs. no wonder you lost massively.

RevDesmondJuju:

At the end of the day, you aburros in the southwest will have to contend with ab0ki alone.
The jihad by Uthman Dan Fodio that was temporarily halted by the British in you region will then begin in full swing.

SW has a vice president.
the founding fathers of APC are mostly from the SW. the SW is well-protected, they have always barked the right tree.

what do you have? nothing! grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2015
coogar:

like i said, you have no relevance. your kinsmen wanted money to collect their PVCs. no wonder you lost massively.

SW has a vice president.
the founding fathers of APC are mostly from the SW. the SW is well-protected, they have always barked the wrong tree.

what do you have? nothing! grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Image123(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2015
richidinho:

What do u mean by u didn't recollect his exact words

Were u sleeping or is it because of the way he speaks?

U better listen to people that were very alert

Duh, the Sun reporters have the job to be detailed. i don't need to recollect his exact words. However i have an idea of what he said and did not say. Also, i can easily confirm if necessary. Unfortunately, you probably don't even have a clue. Thank God a better government is coming to help though.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by chiedu7: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=14pt]THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM DON VEX!

Boko Haram was being sponsored, all they need to do is to redraw their funding and protection they give Boko Haram, and they will crumble.

That explains how they were always able to escape from prison.

How captured ones are giving just 3 yrs prison sentences.

Nigerians the Economic gains gained are about to evaporate before your eyes.
[/size]

THE ELECTIONS SIMPLY STATES THAT THE NORTH OF NIGERIA ARE THE SOLE RULERS OF NIGERIA.

This is history repeating itself

[size=14pt]I think it's time everybody went their own way[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.