Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari (50230 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

Please educate me, who is the enemy the militants wants to fight now?
what reasons will they move back to the creeks? Buhari has just been elected, his govt has not even started
so we can see if there will be reasons for the militants to go back to the creeks

But if you tell me they are resuming their pirate activities because their kin
jonathan was defeated is the most foolish reason ever, just as foolish as boko haram

Did you bother to ask shekau what he was fighting for?

As Niger Delta man is not capable of ruling Nigeria so also should you stop depending on Niger delta wealth.

Ab0ki used anarchy to wrest power from Goodluck and now you expect us to let them in the north alongside you parasites to continue enjoying our wealth?

Niger Delta through MEND will fight for full independence and seccesion.

Live us to drink our oyel and pray it finishes but don't expect Nigeria to continue as it is.

You opposed the demands of the Niger delta in the recently concluded confab. This is criminal.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by suwailad(f): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

As Niger Delta man is not capable of ruling Nigeria so also should you stop depending on Niger delta wealth.

Ab0ki for enter anarchy to wrest power from Goodluck and now you expect us to let them in the north alongside you parasites to continue enjoying our wealth?

Live us to drink our oyel and pray it finishes but don't expect Nigeria to continue as it is.

You opposed the demands of the Niger delta in the recently concluded confab. This is criminal.

Mend, Ndpvf, Boko haram, ansaru, ISIS, and all you other urchins,
will be crushed and defeated. Nigeria is bigger than all of y'all combined!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Nichobabe:

It is not the Militants that will kill their people but the FG will move in with the excuse of looking and killing the militants. Remember this is a Fulani man and a retired General. He has an excuse that if he can finish Boko Haram, he can also finish militants

Think well my brothers
You sound very funny...

Lets keep calm and watch as things unfold...

If they had alow GEJ to serve his term peacefully, we wont be complaining at all...

North always believe, if is not them, nobody should rule.

Sorry, we just learned that too from them...

We should alow them form their govtment first.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Charly68: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
President GEJ is the commander in chief of armed forces of the nation,he watched Boko Haram aimlessly to distrupt his Government even when Nigerian were shouting on him to do something..Look at the feet he achieved under six weeks against the dastardly elements ...it was just a belated action..we should stop stupid insinuation against the Govt..GEJ was widely voted for in 2011 all over the country particularly in the South West..but his people took over the governance from him and started promoting selfish sectional agenda.. They pitched him against his benefactors and he went gaga..rather than sat down to govern correctly he started trying to surround himself with political hawks..now the die is cast and people like Asari are clamouring for creek return. May be they have forgotten that the new man is a total disciplined retired army officer.. Assari will die in Jail if he tried nonsense. They all misadvised the president instead of helping him to pacify the angry who is who in PDP.. They told Ameachi to go to blazes ,they polarised his leadership in Governors forum instead of calling him to family meeting ..Can you see how power intoxicate..He neglected the south west because the Governors were majorly in the opposition but he forgot that we voted for him & so he should be responsible to the people. He suddenly became an emperor foisting his stubborn political accolades on the Governance of the states.. Thank God for the elders that prevailed on him to leave honourably otherwise he would have fulfilled the predictions of OBJ that he would end up like Gbagbo. .So those of you who come to this page to promote parochial interest should stop it for the interest of our nation..Remember we all owe it a duty to keep Nigeria one.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Rexyl(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
What Buhari should be saying now is how he would bring Chibok girls back safely. JONATHAN HAS ALREADY DESTROYED BOKO HARAM, WHAT REMAINS OF THEM IS TO PACK THEIR REMNANTS OFF THE STREETS OF THE NORTH
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

Go and start cocoa.

Nah by force to remain in one useless country?

By the way why are you now condemning boko haram? I thought I have seen several threads where Nigerian army displayed corpes of dead bokos with you claiming they were innocent people.

Obasanjo echoed what we have always known about the southwest when he said that boko haram have legitimate grievances.

Tell your Kalifar Buhari to start negotiations with Boko Haram and subsequently grant them Paid amnesty and lets see if your meager earnings will be taxed and used to fund Buhari's militia retirement.

Niger Delta oil money will never be used to compensate lunatics.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
If he had finished Boko Haram, he (GEJ) should also bring the girls.

You have a superior argument.

OK, he hasn't finished BH.

Anybody that eliminates BH should also bring back the girls.

I hope the records are now straight.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MCORORO1(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by bid4rich(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
psucc:
Since power had returned to the north, Boko Haram will reduce their tempo gradually.

You sabi the politics die. Boko Haram's claim is that how can a christian be the president of Nigeria. Remember, Nigeria is an islamis state constitutionally. So, without a fight, Boko Haram will naturally die. I wish GMB well in a fight with Niger Delta too.

God bless Nigeria
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by XRAY21(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
tunshe:

Empty threat!

Isn't it madness to assume you are important because nairaland gave you a voice when in real life you are just a humble sales boy in computer village?

Nigerian is bigger than any individual and God Almighty will take this country to greater heights.
when boko waas doing there own to bring GEJ down you did not know o now you are typing God from that you routine hand idiot
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Rexyl(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Go and start cocoa.

Nah by force to remain in one useless country?

By the way why are you now condemning boko haram? I thought I have seen several threads where Nigerian army displayed corpes of dead bokos with you claiming they were innocent people.

Obasanjo echoed what we have always known about the southwest when he said that boko haram have legitimate grievances.

Tell your Kalifar Buhari to start negotiations with Boko Haram and subsequently grant them Paid amnesty and lets see if your meager earnings will be taxed and used to fund Buhari's militia retirement.

Niger Delta oil money will never be used to compensate lunatics.
So the guys can now negotiate for amnesty... afteral they have been used to achieve the result they wanted. You know one of their grievances as they confessed was to get Jonathan out of power.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by englishmart(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You don decamp? grin grin grin
no time... cheesy
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by prisben800: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

I pity all of you, this is the end of this scam called Nigeria, just keep calm and see how the country goes before may 29th. We will blow up the whole pipeline and put this scam called Nigeria in a chaos, maybe then you people will take us serious
. Well said whoever u are. Buhari wants to squash BH like a magician in 2 months. If it happens like that then we wld all know that BH was a northern agenda to thwart Goodluck regime. Have u all 4gotten that Buhari promised GEJ that if he wins they would make his regime ungovernable, and they actually lived up to the promise. Am shockprised that pple have short memory and Buhari was the only person in the history of Nigeria that planned a coup against a civilian regime(Shehu Shagari) in this country every other coup was military to military and this is the person u all voted in. Smh
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by spartan2709(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

Are u daft? ...... It's a question think well before u answer.
U are sounding like a terrorist n u still sit ur demented aass down n called urself a true Nigerian......
Abeg bros stick ur muthafipping d*ick inside hot exhaust pipe.
How wud anyone one take such a tout as urself seriously? ....... Another question..... Jus take ur tym to answer it....
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by sandfield: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

When exactly will the bomb kill us so that I can come and quote you if it doesn't? grin

Lol, see as I Jegaed this boy cheesy
shut up joor Jega is the name of a pig.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Make we hear...crush what has been made President- elect? Who APC think say dem dey deceive?? BH is a forgotten issue that wouldn't bring up its ugly head in Buhari's tenure..because they're the NEW CHANGE. I'm happy GEJ dealt with their foot soldiers before the elections. More of them should be killed like the goats they are

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by MCORORO1(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:

My friend shut up

Leave dem !!!!dey fink GEJ congratulatory msgs nd calmness is ordinary. U won by ethnicity nd tuk d minorities off 2 enjoy alone body go tell una. lipsealed
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by XRAY21(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Shatuu-ap dia!
May thunder wit 8 packs fire u dia!
Anuufia ewu zimbabwe! angry
the same thunder fire you to hell
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Chiaka(f): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I need to share this information l got from a reliable source.
We should thank God for using Kofi Anan, General Abubakar and Thabo
Mbeki of South Africa to persuade Jonathan to concede defeat on time
& shut down hawks around him who would have Nigeria burn down instead of allowing Buhari to take over.
The gentlemen were at Hilton hotel and General Abubakar instructed
some one at the collating center to inform him when it is mathematically impossible for Jonathan to win. And so, the moment Delta state was announced the man called General Abubakar who swiftly moved to Aso Rock with the two other men, and they
persuaded Jonathan that since it was impossible for him to win now, he should please call Buhari to congratulate him for the sake of peace in Nigeria.
The moment Patience Jonathan heard that she started shouting that
Jonathan should not do it, that how can dey hand over to Almanjiri
people? At that point Kofi Anan begged her and Jonathan went on to call Buhari, and they quickly leaked it out to the Press.
lt was revealed that it was Patience Jonathan that sent Orubebe to
scatter the Collation Centre!
May God deliver us from bad spouses

Please enough of all this source less instigating talks. Its now time to change Nigeria abi? while we look forward to that, lets stop nonsense talks without facts and see what the change has to offer!!
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
shut up joor Jega is the name of a pig.

And what's bad in calling it?

Jegacy is the best legacy grin
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:
When I watched the interview I thought I heard Buhari say [size=14pt]'few months.'[/size]

I wonder the kind of ears these journalists have.
undecided

Bros, na the accentcheesy

"In qwuo mants"

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
MCORORO1:

Leave dem !!!!dey fink GEJ congratulatory msgs nd calmness is ordinary. U won by ethnicity nd tuk d minorities off 2 enjoy alone body go tell una. lipsealed

But bro, that's the nature of democracy. MAJORITY wins.

Sincerely speaking, I strongly believe there was some PDP zoning arrangement which uncle GEJ contravened.

So as it stands, our dear brothers in the north will justifiably pass the baton among themselves - for a long time...

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by petermichaels(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Y wont u? Infact 2months is 2much. Are dey not yor pple fighting 4 sharia since 1999? Calm dem is only wat u wil do.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

Tell your Southwest governors who have borrowed beyond their capacity in lieu of oil receipts from the federal purse to start as a matter of urgency planting cocoa.

Maybe when Buhari's paid amnesty program for Boko Haram members begins and there is no oil money for him to pay them and he asks tinubu to increase the tax on your meager salary maybe then you will begin to see how foolish it was to support Buhari.

Abuja was built from the ground with Niger Delta oil wealth. So with Lagos and virtually most cities in Nigeria.

Imagine where that wealth remained in the Niger delta and not in the hands of ingrates from other regions.

The Akwa Ibom thread here on nairaland showed how jealous and envious you useless parasitic ingrates in the Southwest can be.

MEND will shut down the oil production in the Niget delta and resist any military intervention by your Kalifar Buhari.

We will also take the fight to the SW by blowing up power lines, bridges and fuel depots.
Imagine Lagos without the three connecting bridges of the Lagoon? Imagine when all fuel depots in Lagos which serve all of imported fuel products is blown up? Imagine critical power lines and gas pipelines blown up? Imagine where your Kalifar is plagued with zero oil wealth and seriously destroyed critical infrastructure? Where will the money come from to pay his soldeirs, buy weapons, fund fuel subsidies and repair critical infrastructure?

Do not ever in your zombie mind compare MEND with those Muslim filth in the north.

We are survivalists. We do not fight to the death like your imbec1le almajiri muhajadeen in the north who believe dying in battle will guarantee them 72 virgins in allah's paradise. We understand that to win battles and the war we must survive and to survive we know we must destroy the enemy.

Now go and start planting cocoa.

1 Like

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by goodgood2(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Are they still in existence. I thought they've downed tools because their grand patron is now the president-elect?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Ab0ki used anarchy to wrest power from Goodluck and now you expect us to let them in the north alongside you parasites to continue enjoying our wealth?

I hope you'll personally be there in the creeks.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I hope you'll personally be there in the creeks.

We defeated them before and we will do it again.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by emmabest2000(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
He's done something similar in the past, I believe he will do it again. More so, as a general, he must have been planning about this before now.
kingdom can't raise against itself Jare ...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

We defeated them before and we will do it again.

Ok.

But you know, assuming the northerners were really behind BH. They had a clear objective: getting power back.

So this time, if the militants resume their activities, what would the objectives be?

Just revenge or seperation from Nigeria?
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Ok.

But you know, assuming the northerners were really behind BH. They had a clear objective: getting power back.

So this time, if the militants resume their activities, what would the objectives be?

Just revenge or seperation from Nigeria?

Full autonomy.

Enough of this nonsense Nigeria.
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by davidque007(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
No need buhari, BH is almost a thing of the past. Hopefully GEJ will see to that before he hands over. Its better GMB focuses on the Niger Delta Thugs like Tompolo and his brothers
Re: We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari by Harry55: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Pavore9:
l pray so.
- President Jonathan has done 90% of Boko Haram Issue. What Nigerians are expecting to hear is "chibok Girls" will be back in the next six months maximum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.