Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63975 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
rabimlomo:

and that is one reason I always pity those who keep shouting biafra biafra. The fct is igbos will have the same problem they have in Nigeria even in biafra unless they change their attitude.

And what is the problems of igbos in nigeria that others dont have?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
iiiyyyk:

People like u blindly supported Gej not for what he did, or what he was going to do for ss and se, but simply because he is from the same region with u. What a shamefull primitive sentiment.

U are already spanked, and its hurting u deeply.
Sorry....

Mean while for now Rochas all the way....
OK , now its ROCHAS ALL D WAY...

TOMORROW the song changes..,
He suddenly becomes a TYRANT, an ABOKI, ALHAJI. MALLAM, ...

IGBOS are the ARCHITECTS of their wahala..

Blast me, if u like...

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Reali dont care wot imo people tink about him and the party he belongs to, I like his political doggedness, dose 'Ka o puo' chants won't work undecided
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg make una free igbos, every thing concerning igbos draw so much attension. It shows our relevance.
Very biased critcism of igbos.
If we divide our vote, they say we are divided,
when we give block vote, they still complain.

Its only a foolish igbo man that will listen to this senseless criticisms.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
He was paid a paltry 2k just like the rest to mortgage their 4 years...smh
ebyjoyken:
please how much did Rochas pay you?

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Since his ancestors decided to learn history
slap1:
Leader of The Igbo Nation? Since when?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by bakila: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
iiiyyyk:

People like u blindly supported Gej not for what he did, or what he was going to do for ss and se, but simply because he is from the same region with u. What a shamefull primitive sentiment.

U are already spanked, and its hurting u deeply.
Sorry....

Mean while for now Rochas all the way....
I am not from the SS OR SE and I didn't vote for GEJ and do not think you were fair to the people of the SS by saying they are primitive.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by datribune: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Owelle Rochas is undoubtedly one of d heroes of our democracy. History will remember his exceptional contribution to our democracy. I love d man. Should he vie 4 any national elective office, he has my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Ojiofor: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=Sooroptimist1 post=32272138]

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu[/quote.Ochendo Orji is owning Abia workers since last year and he is a PDP governor.a bad leader will remain a bad leader nor matter whether he is iin opposition party or not
Ndi Imo the ball is in your court....vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
This man can only go further in life

It's impossible to hate him

I'm not hyping this man but he speaks better than
Obama

SaiOkorocha

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.
look at this agent of darkness o. Enemy of progress
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Niseamaka(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Why?, b/c he joined a political party majority of igbos do not approve of?, tell me who is laughing last now.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by zendy: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

It will take time for the SE to heal. We'll work with them.
Since APGA is dead and buried, APC will give Ihnos the breath of life.

South Solidarity.

Ha! Don't make me laugh. The fact that APC won the presidency doesn't still take away the fact that it is still seen as Hausa/Yoruba party by both the SS and SE and this wont change for a long long time. Personally, I don't see APC ever winning any elections in the SE. By the way, APGA is not dead in anyway,it still controls Anambra and has a very good chance of taking Abia, Imo and Ebonyi. The presidential election in the SE was about Jonathan, the Governorship election is about the people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by BlackGirlsCode: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
zendy:

Ha! Don't make me laugh. The fact that APC won the presidency doesn't still take away the fact that it is still seen as Hausa/Yoruba party by both the SS and SE and this wont change for a long long time. Personally, I don't see APC ever winning any elections in the SE. By the way, APGA is not dead in anyway,it still controls Anambra and has a very good chance of taking Abia, Imo and Ebonyi. The presidential election in the SE was about Jonathan, the Governorship election is about the people.

South Solidarity. Hausa/Yorubas love Igbos/SS/SE.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by zendy: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

South Solidarity. Hausa/Yorubas love Igbos/SS/SE.

Akuko n'egwu.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by BlackGirlsCode: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
zendy:

Akuko n'egwu.

Right back at you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by zendy: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

Please speak for yourself. I Don't like people like you who are so bent on having an 'Igbo President.' Do you ever ask yourself why you want an Igbo president? Will being Igbo make him the best for our nation?

As an Igbo guy I can wait until such a time as when having an 'Igbo President' means having the BEST President, and I think majority of Igbo people can too, because I'm sure this is what Igbo people want. You should learn to be patient as well and stop all this 'Igbo President' nonsense.

I mean, think about it. The Igbo person who can overcome the 'blasting' of his own people and of other Nigerians will be a person of true substance. the kind of person EVERYONE wants.

If any body is talking about Igbo president, let them go and ask Yorubas if there was any significant thing an Obasunjo presidency did for them. The answer is absolutely nothing. Has the north advanced its self after holding power for over 30 years? shockingly no. Not even the Buhari presidency will help them much. If an Igbo man become president tomorrow,it wont count for much either. Its the people who develop their land not the president. Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa presidency are overrated. I laugh when people say that an Igbo man will never be president,ask the same people how their life has become any better since their man was president and they have nothing to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by galadima77(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:

shame on u!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Adek15(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun
you guys should stop all these. Plzzzzzzz!!!!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Ologunjude(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

This is the future President of Nigeria when Buhari finish his tenor. So Ibos need to start looking at that.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by malbro(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Neplusultra:
Reali dont care wot imo people tink about him and the party he belongs to, I like his political doggedness, dose 'Ka o puo' chants won't work undecided
dia iz mur to rochas dan u see.....take it or live it
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by easystudy101: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
Your attitude is at complete variance with your moniker.

Supu beke
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
malbro:

dia iz mur to rochas dan u see.....take it or live it
Reali??! Lke wot den??
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ROYALD(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
How many are they?
Okorocha, propaganda will not save you next week.

Tell me you are a big joke i thought by this time you have realized yourself
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ROYALD(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2015
The STONE that the builders rejected has become the CAPSTONE.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by EagleNest(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice try!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by oneast: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
I have got the pix saved. Smh lolzzzz

Sweetguy25:

Otu Ocha! This is an "International Convention Center"? Rochas why are you insulting us??
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by amparas(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Chai see Rochas Okorocha Six pack belle

He need CHANGE 4 that him belle oo
hahaha na 1 round pack

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by panicacid: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
billyG:
HMMM!d igbos always shooting themselves in d foot they hav blew dia chance of making dia son DR.CHRIS ngigi a senate president.

Thank you dear for this comment, they just lost a sen ate president, and will foolishly miss a governor come April 11th. How I wish their godfather Ojukwu was alive.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by dazangel11(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
ka opuo. I would like to see this man fail imo all Judas must hang and die. amaechi must also fall in rivers. they should all join their fellow mslls in abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.