Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63978 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Rungikunta(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okorocha, the future president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

This is not about NONSENSE..

ITS about being RELEGATED gradually..
Our LANGUAGE is Fast going into EXTINCTION..

VOTERS APATHY is gradually SETTING IN, in IGBO LAND.

COMPARE the TURNOUT in 2011 to 2015.
A time will come when a STATE in the SOUTH EAST will yield only 500 VOTES.

IGBOS produced 5 SENATE PRESIDENT in 6years ,during OBJ's regime. He even got tired of us.
Can we just learn from DAVID MARK..?

Okadigbo took SENATE MACE to OGIDI.

ANAMBRA alone, produced 48 GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES when SOLUDO was vying for the seat of the governor

BLAST ME, if u like..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gbam! Intelligent guy! Don't mind those myopic Igbo guys...

Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu
jony247:

Dont submit any statement if you know nothing.. Plateau is a pdp state. Jonah David Jang still owes workers 5months salary

Plateau also has a large Hausa settler population....that has had issues with the indigenes for decades.Even when the Army was in charge.

So...they won't vote for Buhari.....or any party representing what they consider is the Hausa interest. And to make matters worse for the APC....the Hausas there overwhelmingly back them. (Jos North...which is majority Hausa LGA ...voted APC ...while everywhere else went for PDP).

Different to Aregbesola and Benue (where APC has prescence in both Tiv and Idoma land....plus Suswam is really not very competent from what I hear.).

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Rungikunta(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am also not from Imo, not even an Igbo Guy. i am only happy with the level of development going on in your state. your Governor has done well.

stan241:
I'm proudly an imo man who loves my state and i also love going home and each time i do i see the difference..rochas doesn't know me neither do i know him and i don't need to be paid to praise someone no matter how little what they do is, i was in Imo throughout Ohakim's tenure so forgive me for clearly knowing the difference, Emeka Ihedioha represents my constituency in the house of reps and for 8yrs he has been there, there has absolutely nothing to show for it and it wasn't until Rochas came we had to stop using the bush to get to my village so I'm sorry if my support for my governor interpretes to me being paid
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
richidinho:

U are using Nokia that's why the error is so strange to u

Get yourself an IPhone u will not notice that
lolx ,hw do u knw i use nokia
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by sweetgala(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
olalekan1:
If APC remain intact and Buhari ruled under it for 2 terms then it will be the turn of the Ibo to produce president. Anything contrary to that, Okorocha will be involved.

I don't know hey they don't see that, and GMB has already said he is going for one term only
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by kwibus7: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rochas seems to have had foresight i must give him that, but in Imo, his administration has performed way below par, and people are tired of tricks and gimmicks... lets see how this plays out (looking closely, i see no crowd...).

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by poiZon: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

Una can lie o, so what happened to benue state Case? N u think it's only osun that is owing, cross river state university of technology is currently on strike n what will u say happen to those? All these propaganda helped opposition in winning Nigerians heart. Continue in ur lies, u will definitely get ur reward. N also pray for d illiterate general to deliver cos his own names will be plentiful

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Listening to Rochas and feeling inspired

Igbos really need the solidarity
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by redcliff: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
olalekan1:
If APC remain intact and Buhari ruled under it for 2 terms then it will be the turn of the Ibo to produce president. Anything contrary to that, Okorocha will be involved.

I doubt if Buhari would finish his 8years. I am not wishing bad but its obvious he is sick. I said it here with someone else that there is a divine preparation for osinbajo to be president but someone rebuffed it. I am a Buhari supporter but i just have this hunch he is not well.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by richidinho(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
lolx ,hw do u knw i use nokia

Lols....no android user will criticise that minor mistake
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:
"Welcome home, Ozo Igbo Ndu. The Leader of Igbo Nation" shouted many welcoming Gov Rochas Okorocha back from Abuja. He was accompanied by Dr Chris Ngige, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu and many other Igbo leaders

How will this increase the size of Viju milk ?

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by revolt(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu
u guys really fink nwafors depend on allocation!. We've always stood alone, thts y power isn't do or die.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Quotable Quotes from Owelle Rochas Okorocha
"We Are Waiting For Them On Saturday"

Never again will the Police and Army be used to humiliate our people and determine elections. Buhari won in Imo.

Before they finish the champaign to celebrate their electoral robbery in our national assembly elections, we shall recover our mandate.

They attempted to give Jonathan 1.3 million votes in Imo but for our vigilance, they have failed.

We shall not forget those who lost their lives and those who suffered for our victory.

We are not a party of vengeance nor impunity. We shall not shut our doors to others that wish to embrace this new vision. What happened in the South East can never happen in the North. We shall hold them responsible for every blood dropped here. Bloodshed shall remain in their families for shedding blood.

We must vote APC in the coming elections so that we will not be minority in this coming dispensation.

All collation officers from FUTO should be careful. We shall hold them responsible for their actions.

We are waiting for them on Saturday.

President Jonathan will lose his current statesmanly status if he allows his men challenge this victory in court.

Lord forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

Our President-Elect will visit Imo in a few days.

The worst thing PDP has done to Ndigbo is by denying us Senate Presidency by rigging our candidates out.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ibedun: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=15pt]BEHOLD!!!

The next Igbo president of Nigeria.

Nobody but this man has the midas touch to lead Igbos to the presidency. This man's approval rating and acceptance has just sky rocketted across Nigeria. See sai Buhari is on his way to Imo State. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
richidinho:

Lols....no android user will criticise that minor mistake
broda,
it s affecting the title of this thread,so i ve to let him knw his typo error,cos if i dnt correct him now,he wont be able to dat again cos i knw this thread wil hit front page.. cool
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rungikunta:
I am also not from Imo, not even an Igbo Guy. i am only happy with the level of development going on in your state. your Governor has done well.

that's nice, i take it you have been in the state lately
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

This is not about NONSENSE..

ITS about being RELEGATED gradually..
Our LANGUAGE is Fast going into EXTINCTION..

VOTERS APATHY is gradually SETTING IN, in IGBO LAND.

COMPARE the TURNOUT in 2011 to 2015.
A time will come when a STATE in the SOUTH EAST will yield only 500 VOTES.

IGBOS produced 5 SENATE PRESIDENT in 6years ,during OBJ's regime. He even got tired of us.
Can we just learn from DAVID MARK..?

Okadigbo took SENATE MACE to OGIDI.

ANAMBRA alone, produced 48 GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES when SOLUDO was vying for the seat of the governor

BLAST ME, if u like..

Even a 5yrs child reason better than u. One of those lost sons that claim to be igbo. All tru igbo land, igbo language is the only language used on day to day communication, in the markets, streets, buses,church etc, most children in villages in igbo land hadly speak pigin, igbo is thought in schools and its compulsory in wAEc in All govt schools in igboland. So it is u that is going extint, cos u cant speak your mother tongue not Igbo language.

If only 48 candidates contested for governor with soludo, thats too small, can u check that of other states and tells us. I know then, we had above 40 parties.
The beauty of democracy is when every body is given the freedom to vote and be voted for.
You blindly come here to spew rubbish out of ur ignorant laden skull, because u want to criticize Igbos, there by exposing ur acute stupidity syndrome.
The poor turn out is because, gej didnt do well in the east, and most were sceptical abt voting buhari, so they collected their pvc and sit at home.

If u can read, go and study leardership in igbo land b4 the arrival of the white man.
We are naturally Democrates, a single man doesnt rule most igbo communities, we are lead my council of elders headed by the oldest or wisest. We dont have born to rule. so we come togerther to brain storm on issues in our communities, thats y till today u still hear of august meetings in igbo land.
U dont try to compare us with others, we are different, we are special, we are what the world is looking for, democratic capitalists.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Arsenella007(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu

It's a pity if this is how majority think cos I can see this expressed by the likes you got.. I really thought the change government will do things differently. So by your view it will be a government of relatiation. The states that voted for Buhari gets to be treated better than the states that didn't. So where is the change? You type are those that continues fanning the ambers of hate and division in this country and we don't need such now. We no longer want things to be done the same old way.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
I'm liking Imo people small small. I'll try to forgive them for the mistakes they made at the polls.
I read almost all you wrote in one trending thread. You really have a wrong perception about the Igbos, and please you need to change that!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by TopHand: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.
Dont worry about him, Apc will look after him, he is destined for greater things

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by bakila: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.
You don late.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by bakila: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Even a 5yrs child reason better than u. One of those lost sons that claim to be igbo. All tru igbo land, igbo language is the only language used on day to day communication, in the markets, streets, buses,church etc, most children in villages in igbo land hadly speak pigin, igbo is thought in schools and its compulsory in wAEc in All govt schools in igboland. So it is u that is going extint, cos u cant speak your mother tongue not Igbo language.

If only 48 candidates contested for governor with soludo, thats too small, can u check that of other states and tells us. I know then, we had above 40 parties.
The beauty of democracy is when every body is given the freedom to vote and be voted for.
You blindly come here to spew rubbish out of ur ignorant laden skull, because u want to criticize Igbos, there by exposing ur acute stupidity syndrome.
The poor turn out is because, gej didnt do well in the east, and most were sceptical abt voting buhari, so they collected their pvc and sit at home.

If u can read, go and study leardership in igbo land b4 the arrival of the white man.
We are naturally Democrates, a single man doesnt rule most igbo communities, we are lead my council of elders headed by the oldest or wisest. We dont have born to rule. so we come togerther to brain storm on issues in our communities, thats y till today u still hear of august meetings in igbo land.
U dont try to compare us with others, we are different, we are special, we are what the world is looking for, democratic capitalists.

Please stop beating your chest. People like you got spanked not GEJ.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by phreakabit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sporting the 2 fingers salute of Awo I see. . OK o!

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Champele(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu
We don't want anything to do with hausa people.understand that, accept that, believe that.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcprince32:
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.

go back to sleep and 'revision'your vision.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Sooroptimist1: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Arsenella007:

It's a pity if this is how majority think cos I can see this expressed by the likes you got.. I really thought the change government will do things differently. So by your view it will be a government of relatiation. The states that voted for Buhari gets to be treated better than the states that didn't. So where is the change? You type are those that continues fanning the ambers of hate and division in this country and we don't need such now. We no longer want things to be done the same old way.

You can afford to be sentimental as much as possible but what most of you dont know is that in politics just like so many other sphere of human endeavour

Loyalty and close affinity to the centre of gravity do confer added advantage on people

That thing that makes Hausa solidarise with other Hausas and Igbos with other igbos,is the same thing that will make an APC President solidarise with a fellow APC Governor with a view to using the success of his Governors as a bragging right against the opposition in order for them to keep holding on to the state when next an election comes up

I believe you were in Nigeria when PDP was telling all of us that it is only PDP states that have Airport bulit,even if such was built by the state government, the FG always defray or refund the cost faster and quickly

i believe you were also in nigeria when Tinubu was punished by OBJ for creating 37 LCDA and LG allocations were seized for good 4years......it was Yar'adua who though of PDP was very close to Tinubu whose Mother Abibat Mogaji used to sell food in the 70s where the Yar'aduas used to eat way back that returned the money

I hope you know how extremely difficult it is for states that are not aligned with the FG to get refund of any money they expend on fixing any FG project in their states........The FG will either claim the cost were inflated or ask the State not to touch the project due to budgetary constraints( their claim)

Fashola had requested to fix the airport road leading to MMAirport,he was told to back off as the FG had it under view to fix........but have they fixed it?

Tin-Can Apapa Wharf road which normally cause untold hardship on Lagosians is still the way it is just because the FG does not see it as a priority and secondarily because Lagos is an opposition state

I hope you were in Nigeria when Tinubu wanted to fast-track lagos development by bringing ENRON barges as a source of independent power supply to only Lagos state.......Obasanjo led PDP FG simply remembered the constitution gives absolute right to the FG over electricity which forced Lagos to turn the ENRON barges over to the FG which diverted the current generated into the National Grid and refused to make Lagos priority receiver of the electricity so generated

i hope you knew Tinubu was against Buhari candidature in 2011 due to breakdown in their alliance BUT against 2015 he was his chief campaigner hence in this dispensation......dont not bellyache if Tinubu uses his close affinity to buhari now to attract more to the SW

As a party leader and inner caucus member,Tinubu and all APC Governors can get approval to whatever project they wish done faster in their domain than a PDP or any other opposition Governor who would be subjected all the due processes( dont get me wrong) under the world since the APC folks will naturally have more access to the President than opposition members....or have we not seen how some PDP Governors almost turned the Villa into their 2nd home?

All the examples i have given is to underscore the fact that unless you are closest to the FG,you will only get what is statutory but not any add-ons. Please tell me who does not like some extras in life

Just like an alumnus of UNILAG can not expected to be treated like a King at OAU Ife,same is an opposition politician not expected to get any preferential treatment with the ruling party

Peter Obi though of APGA was able to leverage on his personal friendship with Jonathan to get some perks for Anambra state yet the core PDP members in Anambra were very vehement against him being made anything under the PDP while still at APGA but when he decamped into PDP he was welcomed and have been so treated with all the courtesies due to any other PDP big-fish

If not that Lagos under Tinubu then quickly recognised the game Obasanjo led PDP could be up to hence embarked on serious financial re-engineering which blocked all loopholes and made the Govt generate fantastic IGR to meet its obligations to workers and citizens,you think Lagos would not have been over-ran by the rampaging Federal might?

While States under opposition would get their STATUTORY allocations as enshrined under the constitution...............I put it to you that FG also always give the state under their party banner some other jara on top which normally makes life smoother in the running of their states

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Silensa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
His pocket his pocket, our money our money.
Ka opuooo

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Silensa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Did he even travel? Guess he is very insignificant in my area of imo state (orlu road, owerri) cos non of my neigbours noticed.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ooshinibos: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
his he APC MEMBER ...am mixing stuff up
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
bakila:

Please stop beating your chest. People like you got spanked not GEJ.

People like u blindly supported Gej not for what he did, or what he was going to do for ss and se, but simply because he is from the same region with u. What a shamefull primitive sentiment.

U are already spanked, and its hurting u deeply.
Sorry....

Mean while for now Rochas all the way....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.