Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63983 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by endeedike(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.

chill bro...only a matter of days.....only a matter of days

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

It will take time for the SE to heal. We'll work with them.
Since APGA is dead and buried, APC will give Ihnos the breath of life.

South Solidarity.
The APGA you call dead and buried is the party that will knock out your Rochas next week. He will be sacrificed for APGA's resurrection. Better get ready to cry since you love Rochas more than Imolites
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stonecoldcafe: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

Some of them don't understand the dynamics of power jare! Imagine how much more Lagos would have progressed if they had the backing of the central government all these years. I remember one time someone in Lagos (cant remember who now) was fighting for the private electricity thingy. I remember hearing then the cables and some stuff had already been shipped into the country but the powers that be didn't allow it. Imagine if Lagos enjoyed steady power supply today or even 18 to 20 hours. Close your eyes and just imagine. Now the whole thing has been privatized; i don't know how anyone would want to go about it again. People please use your brain to vote una next governors oh!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ojnnaco(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
clem305D:
The ropes are for siphoning our money to family n friends in the North without being detected by the ignorant and unsuspicious masses...no hate here grin..Its actually a fashion which has been in vogue for quite some time now.

Lolxxxxx ... Thanks for letting me know more
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by BlackGirlsCode: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:

The APGA you call dead and buried is the party that will knock out your Rochas next week. He will be sacrificed for APGA's resurrection. Better get ready to cry since you love Rochas more than Imolites
Hahahaha

I like your confidence.

See you next week.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by nduchucks: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273002_img20150402134155_jpeg6bd0127a37fdb6874a5d0b346c62b4dc

See Ngige for side of Jeep representing cheesy

The people who did not vote him into the Senate are narrow minded. Its not too late for the riggers to orchestrate the throwing out of Ngige's defeat in court, thereby enabling Ngige to go to the Senate. This can still be done - the impact of such an action will be hugely possitive for Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes that is THE GENERAL OOO...not this fake Aboki deceiving Imolites since 2011 AD
Orikinla:
Whatever haters may say is BULLSHIT, his party won the presidential election and made history in Africa.
He is the man of the moment in the south east.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by endeedike(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:
"Welcome home, Ozo Igbo Ndu. The Leader of Igbo Nation" shouted many welcoming Gov Rochas Okorocha back from Abuja. He was accompanied by Dr Chris Ngige, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu and many other Igbo leaders

ex-governor rochas abdullahi okorocha... the leader of the easter mujahedeen and warrior of prophet mahammaD.

In a few days time ,we will send you and your fellow islamic saboteurs out of imo govt house..
saboteur number 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

I hope you're right. Its not as if I wish bad for Imo. Okorocha just seems too distracted, unlike other South East Governors ...well, except Orji.
Other states in the east have had the distinction of being predominantly a one party state well except maybe Anambra so his distraction can be explained but not excused and that's because he defected to a very unpopular party in the east as a whole and has had to work overtime to make the party at least a little bit acceptable, I'm not saying he has done wonders but he has tried more than the two before him put together
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

I hope you're right. Its not as if I wish bad for Imo. Okorocha just seems too distracted, unlike other South East Governors ...well, except Orji.
Rochas isn't really much better than Orji, he just uses media propaganda and showmanship to deceive some people.
Go and check Douglas road and see how dirty it is.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okorocha is certainly loved by the people he governs.

It is a fallacy that Igbos did not vote for Buhari, i think as much as 30% voted Buhari /APC the rest were either coerced to vote for PDP by intimidation, bribes and instructions from bribed traditional rulers; or they are truely ignorant and believes that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria and punish Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
demandtruth:
Okorocha is a very intelligent politician in the mold of Tinubu

I hope he continues and avoid as many distraction as possible
he may possibly become the next president of the Igbo tribe

He's currently airing on Channels t.v now

Dude Igbo people are the furthest thing from a tribe. Morover what will be the point of being a leader if he does not represent the wishes of his people...

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:

Rochas isn't really much better than Orji, he just uses media propaganda and showmanship to deceive some people.

Is it Rochas that will clean up ur mess. Who got it dirty in d first place? UUUUUUUU
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:

So I have heard. Hence my disapproval of him.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okorocha keeps basking in propaganda while Imo state continues to rot. If Okorocha gets another 4 years, Owerri will be as dirty as Aba. We won't make the mistake Abians made.
See Douglas road which is even cleaner than Mbaise road.

Imo has never been this dirty.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by AUSVINS(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu
Thank you so much for that explanations,some people just reason like Orubebe.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by kindnyce(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
FEARLESS HERO

NEXT IGBO PRESIDENT

KEEP IT COMING

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by splashbaby(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
People wey get sense
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
haywire1:

Is it Rochas that will clean up ur mess. Who got it dirty in d first place? UUUUUUUU
You are very dull, you better concenterate on your scamming before I expose you.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
Other states in the east have had the distinction of being predominantly a one party state well except maybe Anambra so his distraction can be explained but not excused and that's because he defected to a very unpopular party in the east as a whole and has had to work overtime to make the party at least a little bit acceptable, I'm not saying he has done wonders but he has tried more than the two before him put together

I guess I understand. If he's the best Imo has had in a while (which I find pitiable), then it makes sense to vote for him if there are no better alternatives. what I didn't understand was the vote for him because he's in APC crap.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

Dude Igbo people are the furthest thing from a tribe. Morover what will be the point of being a leader if he does not represent the wishes of his people...

It will come to a time in Nigeria where ibos/ibo cultures would be extinct with d way ibos think nd react to situations.

I expect ibos to think of way forward for their tribe and forget ethnic, religion differences.

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

It will come to a time in Nigeria where ibos/ibo cultures would be extinct with d way ibos think nd react to situations.

I expect ibos to think of way forward for their tribe and forget ethnic, religion differences.

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
unless there are two imo states my own IMO is and will never be a lost cause..foward ever with the best gov we have ever had if you don't like it then that's your headache
please how much did Rochas pay you?

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by slap1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Leader of The Igbo Nation? Since when?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by kingsclass: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
The PDP propaganda against Rochas will not yield any result.They did it against Buhari and failed,they will also fail against Rochas.Take it or leave it Rochas is still coming back as the Governor of Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:

You are very dull, you better concenterate on your scamming before I expose you.

Scamming? I can see u are high on sometin cheap

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
AUSVINS:
Thank you so much for that explanations,some people just reason like Orubebe.
So the Buhari you guys have been parading about as a man of integrity and free of corruption is someone that will intentionally withold the allocation of Opposition states? You feel proud about it?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by billyG(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
HMMM!d igbos always shooting themselves in d foot they hav blew dia chance of making dia son DR.CHRIS ngigi a senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by juman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Winner o winner.

apc the winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h2zWgKgLRY
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Azo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu

Seriously i dont knw what to say to you but thst you are crazily on point.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
The ONLY problems IGBOS have will always be IGBOS..

IT seems we all Have EQUAL SENSE of JUDGMENT and REASONING.., that's Y an Igboman can't SUBMIT for the other..

With the way I see things my PEOPLE will NEVER produce a President.

Let's CONTINUE BLASTING every tom, dick ,and harry.
The Next may be PETER OBI, OKONJO IWEALA, KANU NWANKWO..
U can blast me as well..

LET'S JOIN in CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.. IN IGBOLAND..and see where it will take us to

6 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
billyG:
HMMM!d igbos always shooting themselves in d foot they hav blew dia chance of making dia son DR.CHRIS ngigi a senate president.
Ngige is a benchwarmer and wouldn't have benefitted anyone as senate president. The woman they voted is far more competent than him. Name one bill he sponsored as a senator.
What did Benue people benefit from David Mark?
He was there while they were getting killed by Fulani herdsmen and he did nothing. Ngige would be even worse than him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.