Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63982 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
ebyjoyken:
please how much did Rochas pay you?
I'm proudly an imo man who loves my state and i also love going home and each time i do i see the difference..rochas doesn't know me neither do i know him and i don't need to be paid to praise someone no matter how little what they do is, i was in Imo throughout Ohakim's tenure so forgive me for clearly knowing the difference, Emeka Ihedioha represents my constituency in the house of reps and for 8yrs he has been there, there has absolutely nothing to show for it and it wasn't until Rochas came we had to stop using the bush to get to my village so I'm sorry if my support for my governor interpretes to me being paid

5 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
haywire1:

It will come to a time in Nigeria where ibos/ibo cultures would be extinct with d way ibos think nd react to situations.

I expect ibos to think of way forward for their tribe and forget ethnic, religion differences.

A tribe is a distinct people, dependent on their land for their livelihood, who are largely self-sufficient, and not integrated into the national society.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Bk0dVZ2GL4nbaJffguAI&url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe&ved=0CCgQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFCcvSZT1RGdWadMqrbBNkoUFsxlg&sig2=Lac1dOouswwssVoEylMGsw

Dude call Igbo people a tribe once again and confirm your level of literacy. plus I would like to think that the extinction of this culture you speak of will come about when Igbo people embrace and strengthen their culture of Liberalism.
Culture is meant to change, things are meant to change. location, line of work, loved ones, religion, etc all change, and Igbo people understand this vey well or we wouldn't be here today.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Missy89(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ngige is the man cool
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Odinaka00(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

Guy you make sense like a man with a functioning brain... If to say here na twitter, I for don follow you sharp sharp
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

I guess I understand. If he's the best Imo has had in a while (which I find pitiable), then it makes sense to vote for him if there are no better alternatives. what I didn't understand was the vote for him because he's in APC crap.
yes my brother its pitiable for Imo state to be where we are as a people but we are getting there maybe at a snail's pace but we'll get there...agree he can cut down on the propaganda but guess that's his nature but he's trying biko and any truthful person will acknowledge that
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by rabimlomo: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
njays24:
You forgot to include your god Tinubu in the list..,oshi ati'ranu.
But Tinubu hs been investigated nd found not guilty. Why re u guys so full of hate? sad sad sad sad
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

A tribe is a distinct people, dependent on their land for their livelihood, who are largely self-sufficient, and not integrated into the national society.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Bk0dVZ2GL4nbaJffguAI&url=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe&ved=0CCgQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNFCcvSZT1RGdWadMqrbBNkoUFsxlg&sig2=Lac1dOouswwssVoEylMGsw

Dude call Igbo people a tribe once again and confirm your level of literacy. plus I would like to think that the extinction of this culture you speak of will come about when Igbo people embrace and strengthen their culture of Liberalism.
Culture is meant to change, things are meant to change. location, line of work, loved ones, religion, etc all change, and Igbo people understand this vey well or we wouldn't be here today.

Intelligent writeup, u are highly intelligent. I'm happy u defined "tribe". With d way ibos are distancing themselves from our national society (Nigeria), now tell me if am wrong by using d word 'tribe'
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stonecoldcafe: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
rabimlomo:

But Tinubu hs been investigated nd found not guilty. Why re u guys so full of hate? sad sad sad sad

The American court found him guilty sha; even his dear wife join. Why do we always forget that part. I love APC by the way. Just tot to say the truth...
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:
The ONLY problems IGBOS have will always be IGBOS..

IT seems we all Have EQUAL SENSE of JUDGMENT and REASONING.., that's Y an Igboman can't SUBMIT for the other..

With the way I see things my PEOPLE will NEVER produce a President.

Let's CONTINUE BLASTING every tom, dick ,and harry.
The Next may be PETER OBI, OKONJO IWEALA, KANU NWANKWO..
U can blast me as well..

LET'S JOIN in CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.. IN IGBOLAND..and see where it will take us to

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by rabimlomo: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

The American court found him guilty sha; even his dear wife join. Why do we always forget that part. I love APC by the way. Just tot to say the truth...
I am yet to read that frm any reliable source. So I can't base my judgement on that.

BTW I neither like nor hate apc but I do like some apc top leaders while I don't like others. In all I just want a better nd sane nigeria.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by samsard(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu
Benue is a PDP state and some worker s are being owed months of salaries.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by haywire1: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

IT seems we all Have EQUAL SENSE of JUDGMENT and REASONING.., that's Y an Igboman can't SUBMIT for the other..

U can blast me as well..

LET'S JOIN in CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.. IN IGBOLAND..and see where it will take us to

Well said. U are highly intelligent. Yorubas knw tinubu isn't too perfect but if Yorubas challenge or accuse him then who will drive Yorubas into d political arena of our country which has produced a fruitful president for Nigeria.

So I agree with u my brother

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
haywire1:

Intelligent writeup, u are highly intelligent. I'm happy u defined "tribe". With d way ibos are distancing themselves from our national society (Nigeria), now tell me if am wrong by using d word 'tribe'

We're not the one's distancing ourselves bro. Especially if by distancing ourselves you mean exercising our right to vote for candidates we believe in.

As for you being wrong or right...tell me of another ethic nationality that is more integrated into the national society and you'll have my answer. Bear in mind that personally I've lived in Oyo state all my life If you need an example to base your answer on.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by niceguy7(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ondo governor cnt be welcomed like this.......ondo people are not happy with mimiko.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg ooo...sorry for asking ... why does d D gov always go on Canvass? just asking ooooo.
ujoatu:
The big shots of APC
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Defcon1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
Your attitude is at complete variance with your moniker.
And to think he supported Buhari.smh
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by rabimlomo: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

U can blast me as well..

and that is one reason I always pity those who keep shouting biafra biafra. The fct is igbos will have the same problem they have in Nigeria even in biafra unless they change their attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by tyoker(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Good for the people of Imo state at least GMB will remember when he get to Aso Rock
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

U can blast me as well..

Please speak for yourself. I Don't like people like you who are so bent on having an 'Igbo President.' Do you ever ask yourself why you want an Igbo president? Will being Igbo make him the best for our nation?

As an Igbo guy I can wait until such a time as when having an 'Igbo President' means having the BEST President, and I think majority of Igbo people can too, because I'm sure this is what Igbo people want. You should learn to be patient as well and stop all this 'Igbo President' nonsense.

I mean, think about it. The Igbo person who can overcome the 'blasting' of his own people and of other Nigerians will be a person of true substance. the kind of person EVERYONE wants.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by DTaj: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu

You are so correct! Respect! Well articulated. Same reason some of us are rooting for Ambode of APC so that Lagos can enjoy all the benefits deliberately denied it by PDP Federal Govt for 16 years. Perks such as Airport Road, Special Status Fund, refund of funds spent on Federal roads, etc...
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by jony247(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Kontinu
Dont submit any statement if you know nothing.. Plateau is a pdp state. Jonah David Jang still owes workers 5months salary

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by demandtruth: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

Dude Igbo people are the furthest thing from a tribe. Morover what will be the point of being a leader if he does not represent the wishes of his people...

You mean your own wishes, right?

That's not how politics is played. You build bridges; form alliances with
others; that's the only way forward

He has that quality. Probably because he has live in all region of
Nigeria
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by coolluk(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
I miss owerri sad

Douglas Road

That is My Governor
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wow, he seems so well liked by his people.
Commendable I guess
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
demandtruth:

You mean your own wishes, right?

That's not how politics is played. You build bridges; form alliances with
others; that's the only way forward

He has that quality. Probably because he has live in all region of
Nigeria

You Don't form alliances with people at the expense of your own interests. That's not how politics is played, that's how subservience is played wink

Okorocha is a truly smart man. He has his interest, and not his people's at heart. So you're right in a way.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

Please speak for yourself. I Don't like people like you who are so bent on having an 'Igbo President.' Do you ever ask yourself why you want an Igbo president? Will being Igbo make him the best for our nation?

As an Igbo guy I can wait until such a time as when having an 'Igbo President' means having the BEST President, and I think majority of Igbo people can too, because I'm sure this is what Igbo people want. You should learn to be patient as well and stop all this 'Igbo President' nonsense.

I mean, think about it. The Igbo person who can overcome the 'blasting' of his own people and of other Nigerians will be a person of true substance. the kind of person EVERYONE wants.
This is not about NONSENSE..

ITS about being RELEGATED gradually..
Our LANGUAGE is Fast going into EXTINCTION..

VOTERS APATHY is gradually SETTING IN, in IGBO LAND.

COMPARE the TURNOUT in 2011 to 2015.
A time will come when a STATE in the SOUTH EAST will yield only 500 VOTES.

IGBOS produced 5 SENATE PRESIDENT in 6years ,during OBJ's regime. He even got tired of us.
Can we just learn from DAVID MARK..?

Okadigbo took SENATE MACE to OGIDI.

ANAMBRA alone, produced 48 GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATES when SOLUDO was vying for the seat of the governor

BLAST ME, if u like..

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
All things been equal, I see Rochas becoming a strong political force in the East. He's slowly creating a voice of difference in my opinion. The sad thing is that a lot of natives from the east can't see the vision yet. Well, I think if Rochas makes it to become governor again, this vision might start playing out. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by demandtruth: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

You Don't form alliances with people at the expense of your own interests. That's not how politics is played, that's how subservience is played wink

Okorocha is a truly smart man. He has his interest, and not his people's at heart. So you're right in a way.

Politics is about your interest first, then your philosophy

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:

Don't mind him and his likes. That is how they wanted us to present a benchwarmer like Ngige for senate President so that they will later turn around to mock us.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
kayciano:

This is not about NONSENSE..

ITS about being RELEGATED gradually..
Our LANGUAGE is Fast going into EXTINCTION..

VOTERS APATHY is gradually SETTING IN in IGBO LAND.

COMPARE the TURNOUT in 2011 to 2015.
A time will come when a STATE in SOUTH EAST will yield only 500 VOTES.

IGBOS produced 5 SENATE PRESIDENT in 6years ,during OBJ's regime. He even got tired of us.

Okadigbo took SENATE MACE to OGIDI.

I love this post. You've mentioned some things Igbo people really want from their leaders.
*Relevance in society through economic might,

*the strengthening of their language and culture,

*as well as participation in this country called Nigeria that is to be reckoned with.

Dude we Don't get these by strategically voting in half backed leaders that only make it seem like we're acheiveing our goals. It hasn't helped the other people of this country -Yoruba and Hausa, and the minority people of this country whose languages and culture are also dying, their economic potentials like us also not being realised, even though they have all been in power - and it will not help us.

I have faith in the ability of true Igbo politicans to stand their ground and fight for what they believe in. People like Ekwunife who believes in something, or Dora or Oby who believed in something. Not people like Nigige or Okorocha who are playing this nonsense politics of political position.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by adaweezy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcprince32:
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Fake prophet
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by richidinho(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i mean correct the spelling, it s receives and no receices..

U are using Nokia that's why the error is so strange to u

Get yourself an IPhone u will not notice that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.