Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari (12442 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by oluspencer(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Come may 29 buhari will be your president you have the chance to remain silent or find shelter in river Niger
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Iwant2know: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Try to pretend to be clever. The 20 billion dollars is not the only money in Nigeria and I'm not prepared to waste my time on lecturing you on how money is available to governments.

Bros pls tell this dead brain dude the real value of 20 billion dollars and how many project the capital will be used to tackle .
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by agabaI23(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:
On malabu oil deal alone, Nigeria was scammed of 1.1billion dollars

Sanusi said $20B was missing but even if we agree to the wuruwuru PWC verdict, that is still $1.48B missing

400,000 barrels of oil goes missing daily. At a price of $50/barrel, that amounts to $20M/day making $7.2B every year.

Subsidy scam is over a trillion

Pension scam was over N30B.

My friend, buhari is more than correct. If we can stop all these leakages, we will start the journey to redemption
My friend, you didn't just say this. The oil price is going down and you think his answer is right?

Pension scam won't happen again, it has been taken care of
Ghost workers gone for good

Over invoicing effectively dealt with. He should try something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by tosin2013: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iwant2know:

Bros pls tell this dead brain dude the real value of 20 billion dollars and how many project the capital will be used to tackle .

Bros the guy is one semi-illiterate, pus-filled brain flat.head who cannot understand that 20 billion dollars will take care of all our immediate problems if properly spent.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ignis: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please let's all Co operate with Buhari for the betterment on Nigeria.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
Buahri was asked by Amanpour On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption is enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

How can solve you all our problem in Nigeria and pay every youth 5000 naira monthly from proceed from corruption? Those who call Jonathan clueless will see real cluelessness soon.

I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/04/01/intv-nigeria-elections-amanpour-muhammadu-buhari.cnn

Lmao! Wicked.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
Buahri was asked by Amanpour On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption is enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

How can solve you all our problem in Nigeria and pay every youth 5000 naira monthly from proceed from corruption? Those who call Jonathan clueless will see real cluelessness soon.

I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/04/01/intv-nigeria-elections-amanpour-muhammadu-buhari.cnn

What a shame.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by jmaine: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:
Please let's all Co operate with Buhari for the betterment on Nigeria.

I share this view also, but I won't sit idle and watch people try to hypocritically defend the man whenever he goes astray . . . . . .

Nigeria must be great again no matter who is on the saddle . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Decibel:
Pa Buhari is an ancient dinosaur who has lost touch of reality and the will-power to govern in the 21st century. Indeed we are about to redefine "clueless" in terms of Buhari's emergence.

Lmao! This one broke down my defenses.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
He is 75% right. Do you know how far our 20 billion dollars will go if he succeeds in recovering it from Jonathan and his cronies?

That's if he doesn't start business with it.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
agabaI23:
My friend, you didn't just say this. The oil price is going down and you think his answer is right?

Pension scam won't happen again, it has been taken care of
Ghost workers gone for good

Over invoicing effectively dealt with. He should try something else

Who told you over invoicing has been dealt with??

Go to PH and ask any contractor why NDDC contracts are more lucrative than any one from Total or Shell wink

If we continue loosing 400,000 barrels/day with oil at $50/barrel, the economy will continue to lose $7.2B/year.

Subsidy fraud continues till this very day. Funny enough, I just came in now from buying fuel for my gen @ N95/ltr yet we are told govt is still subsidising it for N87/ltr

My friend, let GMB assemble his team first. He never claimed to be an economist the same way you will not honestly arrogate economic prowess to gej.

A man is as good as his team. Let him assemble the team and we take it from there.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ignis: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
jmaine:

I share this view also, but I won't sit idle and watch people try to hypocritically defend the man whenever he goes astray . . . . . .

How do you mean sir?
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
He is 75% right. Do you know how far our 20 billion dollars will go if he succeeds in recovering it from Jonathan and his cronies?

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by agabaI23(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

Go to PH and ask any contractor why NDDC contracts are more lucrative than any one from Total or Shell wink

If we continue loosing 400,000 barrels/day with oil at $50/barrel, the economy will continue to lose $7.2B/year.

Subsidy fraud continues till this very day. Funny enough, I just came in now from buying fuel for my gen @ N95/ltr yet we are told govt is still subsidising it for N87/ltr

My friend, let GMB assemble his team first. He never claimed to be an economist the same way you will not honestly arrogate economic prowess to gej.

A man is as good as his team. Let him assemble the team and we take it from there.
lol, the response is inadequate bro. I watched it live with a friend. We looked at each other and laughed really hard like we planned it.

Is NDDC account captured in GIMFS..?

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by jmaine: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:

How do you mean sir?

I share your view that as Nigerians we need to support the incoming administration to deliver on the goodies of democracy, but while doing that, I won't fail to tackle those who hypocritically try to defend the man Buhari on sins they blasted GEJ for . . . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
agabaI23:
lol, the response is inadequate bro

agabal23, you're a very wicked guy cheesy cheesy

You no know say my fingers dey pain me from typing? cheesy grin

Manage this one for now abeg cheesy
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
first of all,ur English get k-leg..what's that trash u wrote up there? (How can solve u all our problem) anyway when u try to bad belly someone,u miss yarn so it's allowed...ur clueless and fraudulent otueke criminal spent almost six yrs and he gat nothing to show for it..his royal majesty buhari only gave his words,he isn't serving yet.atleast allow him to get there before una start una bad belle biz...enemy of progress dede

Your kind is the problem we have in this nation. You proceed to lash out with stinging insults laced with idiocy and senselessness. Still your point is yet to be made.

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

agabal23, you're a very wicked guy cheesy cheesy

You no know say my fingers dey pain me from typing? cheesy grin

Manage this one for now abeg cheesy
Pele ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by aresa: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:

You obviously don't know anything about the hundreds of billions you lose to corruption and theft every year. The cluelessness is solely yours.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by eightsin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:

Nigerians will be in for it.. the disgrace at the International level will be too much to handle except he will be going to these interviews with prepared answers

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You pessimists can scream and shout all you want!!!! The man has been elected and come May 29th, he will be sworn in as the President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. #Change is here to stay# I'm out!

This place is noisy already. Settle down.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by karlnyeno: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:
On malabu oil deal alone, Nigeria was scammed of 1.1billion dollars

Sanusi said $20B was missing but even if we agree to the wuruwuru PWC verdict, that is still $1.48B missing

400,000 barrels of oil goes missing daily. At a price of $50/barrel, that amounts to $20M/day making $7.2B every year.

Subsidy scam is over a trillion

Pension scam was over N30B.

My friend, buhari is more than correct. If we can stop all these leakages, we will start the journey to redemption
. All ur eye is on oil, u guys will be disappointed cos there 'll be no oil money for u again. Just start now to develop ground nuts, cows and what have u.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by okpoko: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello people, If u hav access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
eightsin:

Nigerians will be in for it.. the disgrace at the International level will be too much to handle except he will be going to these interviews with prepared answers
Impromptu questions na biatch for some people

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Mister, it's DAWNED and not done. Our education is dwindling. How can dawn be mistaken for done? The two have different pronunciations and meaning. #Change is here.

Sorry for you.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
karlnyeno:
. All ur eye is on oil, u guys will be disappointed cos there 'll be no oil money for u again. Just start now to develop ground nuts, cows and what have u.

Keep quiet abeg. What is this rubbish idea you have that anybody that speaks against gej is a northerner?

Go drink the oil na....... since na u plant am for ground
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
If a man without a certificate can be president of Nigeria in this sophisticated era then no need for one to go school.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by eightsin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
agabaI23:
Impromptu questions na biatch for some people

I dey tell you. And e go worse for Buhari when dey forget things easily.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by camelus: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

When the same Oil Cabal has just paid him a Courtesy visit,Until the Poor Masses understand what the ruling Class and that GEJ is not from ruling Class I reserve my comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
LFJ:
The worst of Buhari is better than the best of Jonathan.
See why ur an almajiri.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by EcoTerror: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Day11:
What's clueless about diz?

The more you try the higher d General goes. #StopIt

$20billion is missing? Buhari will get it back truss me angry
An international audit firm gave a verdict that there is no missing $20billion and you are still having grandeur delusions.

When the chicken comes home to roost that's when you will know that you voted in an analogue president.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

InfraCorp: FG To Unveil N15trn Infrastructure Company In October — CBN / Calling On FG To Respond To Natural Disaster Unlawful - Buhari To Governors / Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.