Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari (12272 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Chai!
D guy know no anytin abt policies
He no get ideas at all
I pray and hope d change is real!

Why is this hard to believe?
Naija has money, (it's an oil country FCOL) the only reason you don't see it is because of tiefing.
Egypt, before the mess, paid every citizen family a certain amount per year working or not.

So yes, this is possible....if you (i.e. the people) support and don't abuse it.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
camelus:

When the same Oil Cabal has just paid him a Courtesy visit,Until the Poor Masses understand what the ruling Class and that GEJ is not from ruling Class I reserve my comment.

My friend, gej became a godfather of the ruling and looting class.

GMB will not place a barricade to stop people from coming to greet him. Even if fayose or ffk with all the hate campaigns they orchestrated against him come calling, courtesy demands he welcomes them and smile with them.

Judge him from may 29th
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by sweetrace(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
u don't want to go down that lane with me girl.

Oga, I'm quivering. NOT!

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by cehpas(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:

How can solve you all our problem in Nigeria and pay every youth 5000 naira monthly from proceed from corruption? Those who call Jonathan clueless will see real cluelessness soon.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/04/01/intv-nigeria-elections-amanpour-muhammadu-buhari.cnn

@OP
Are you sure you aren't clueless? Check your tenses.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Sorry for you.
I feel the same for you too.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

This place is noisy already. Settle down.
I am already; I would advise you do the same.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Decibel: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:

Descartes, Congrat.
...and you are happy now. Congrats to you on your candidate's victory.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Pebcak: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:
On malabu oil deal alone, Nigeria was scammed of 1.1billion dollars

Sanusi said $20B was missing but even if we agree to the wuruwuru PWC verdict, that is still $1.48B missing

400,000 barrels of oil goes missing daily. At a price of $50/barrel, that amounts to $20M/day making $7.2B every year.

Subsidy scam is over a trillion

Pension scam was over N30B.

My friend, buhari is more than correct. If we can stop all these leakages, we will start the journey to redemption

You are so on point it is only a clueless person that cant reason this simple logic out
Some countries no even get half of this and they handle business

Libya pays their citizen studying abroad monthly stipend, and even their tuition and thats why they like Gadaffi over there before he was killed if Libya can afford to do that why cant we also do that
Awon oniranu just want to keep wallowing in corruption

SAI Buhari JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by alibaba1995(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Phemmy99(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Godfullsam:
Hatɛʀs աɨʟʟ aʟաaʏs ʄɨռɖ ʄaʊʟt ɨռ aʟʍօst ɛʋɛʀʏtɦɨռɢ... Lɛt ɦɨʍ ʀɛsʊʍɛ ɖʊtʏ ʄirst ɮɛʄօʀɛ ċaʟʟɨռɢ ɦɨʍ ռaʍɛs քʟs cool.
your first bb right?
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Is it not in NNPC that you will see a member of staff building a N500m house in his village ?

Corruption is big business in Nigeria. I doubt buhari can fight corruption because even his state governors can frustrate him at the state level. See the free money state government functionaries share among themselves in the name of running the state cabinet.

Nigeria is in deep poo.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
i don't support Apc and neither PdP, i voted for buhari and not Apc, Apc is only a platform for buhari to showcase himself just like c.ronaldo in real Madrid am a fan of c.ronaldo but i support Barcelona, when it comes to governorship election i am voting for Alex Otti and not Apga or Apc. thanks

*drops mic, and walks off stage*
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by sherbol: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
for Buhari to ve said dat he is privilleged to som info u dont no.
kip ur mouth shut n watch
wot u dont no abt nig govt is much more dan wot u no
so ma little clueless one, go n suck,play n slip because u r baby in nig politics
todayboy:
Buahri was asked by Amanpour On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption is enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

How can solve you all our problem in Nigeria and pay every youth 5000 naira monthly from proceed from corruption? Those who call Jonathan clueless will see real cluelessness soon.

I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/04/01/intv-nigeria-elections-amanpour-muhammadu-buhari.cnn
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by wordcat(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
The op happens to be the clueless one.

theV0ice:

Sanusi said $20B was missing but even if we agree to the wuruwuru PWC verdict, that is still $1.48B missing

400,000 barrels of oil goes missing daily. At a price of $50/barrel, that amounts to $20M/day making $7.2B every year.

My friend, buhari is more than correct. If we can stop all these leakages, we will start the journey to redemption
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Your kind is the problem we have in this nation. You proceed to lash out with stinging insults laced with idiocy and senselessness. Still your point is yet to be made.

Sorry for you.
I would have loved to reply u but I don't relate with old dirty bastards.bastard are bastards no matter how u try to portray it..ur handle says it all...when you've found ur father and you've become clean (olddirtybastard) like your handle then come and face me like a sane person
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
I would have loved to reply u but I don't relate with old dirty bastards.bastard are bastards no matter how u try to portray it..ur handle says it all...when you've found ur father and you've become clean (olddirtybastard) like your handle then come and face me like a sane person

Bastard are bastards? Hopeless iidioot.

Your life is at the end of its tether. Anuohia.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
Buahri was asked by Amanpour On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption is enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

Gbam

One origin bottle for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
i was told that just 24 hours after the result was announce he cant even control the number of vampires coming around him for favours. Aso rock is not for those who just shout change all over to deceive twitter generations. reality will face them soon

Gbam

Very soon, the illiterates go understand their mistake grin

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ACM10: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Chai!
D guy know no anytin abt policies
He no get ideas at all
I pray and hope d change is real!

Do you expect a WASCE holder to know much about policy? It's above his pay grade.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Motolank: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:

That is his first statement of action plan to bring 'stealing is not corruption' to order.
You thieves will hear ween
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by rutharford(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
#we hope He brings the desired change as promised...#we hope He brings the desired change as promised...#we hope He brings the desired change as promised...
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:

GMB is not as clueless as your brother man, GEJ, the grand patron of.... (complete it)
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:

well spoken, we will not only stop the leakages but cough out every penny from their throats. GEJ and his cohort will answer for the mess they have put this nation....professional armed robbers.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by mensdept: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wscholar:
GMB is not as clueless as your brother man, GEJ, the grand patron of.... (complete it)

So why not go to debate? Why not show your certificate? Why overthrow government? So why go to the US a week before election because of poor health and still contest?

But the biggest question isn't even among those, because Sai Buhari folks have all given quack answers.

It is, why fight for democracy against decades of military rule, but glamorize those guys and support them to rule again?

Of all the candidates in the last election and during all the primaries, you guys said Sai Buhari, before then Baba OBJ, before then Youth Earnestly ask for Abacha, and on and on.

This country is crazy

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by fritiyo: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2015
fromnigeria:

Bad bellesss
Im go suprise una

bros why u dey and bro from another mother bad bell na.

this is what NL is meant for, we treat the fu.........ck ups of any one in our agenda bro.

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by jpphilips(m): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2015
beejayphako:
Am sorry, buh it seems u are the clueless one here.. shey u know how much corruption reaps off Nigeria every year? Different sectors oo!!! He knows what he's talking about abeg..

Don't mind the duck, his master has told him that stealing is not corruption, in his books he doesn't know that over 400, 000bbls of crude stolen Daily worth $46m when crude was $115 is enough to bring him out of poverty, let alone the inflated contracts, Patience Jonathan alone is sitting as the highest shareholder in 6 mega companies with juicy contracts.

He doesn't know how far $20b stolen from the NNPC can transform his life.
He forgot that Madueke will refund 10b naira she used to hire private jets.

He equally forgot that Jonathan alone is worth over $100m according to Forbes, he forgot that kerosene racket and subsidy took over 2 trillion of our money.

He equally forgot that Asari built a university with his monthly $9m multiplied by 5yrs, same for tompolo's $21m and Ateke's $11m.

He forgot the police pension funds and stella odua, how about Farouk Lawan?

He forgot that Iweala has signed off over 30t in 5yrs.

How about NNDC that does just 1km road with a 50% mark up?

How about $6.8b Jonathan spent on power while we got darkness in return?

How about Jonathan's kabu kabu rail projects?

How about 600b shared monthly to handicapped LGS in 4yrs?

How about the illegal arms deals that cost us over 900b? are you suprised that the fat Generals have gone for certificate hunting?

How about peter odili's 50mw transamadi power plant that cost us $5b? commissioned with a generator?

How about ifeanyi Uba's 25b Access bank funds?

Buhari undermined the figures, I think he has 2yrs budget already from corrupt practices alone.

If Buhari is still who he was, he may recover more money than OBJ recovered from Abacha.

Buhari has the list already, while you think the General is clueless, get ready for war!!!!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by HzRF(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2015
beejayphako:
Am sorry, buh it seems u are the clueless one here.. shey u know how much corruption reaps off Nigeria every year? Different sectors oo!!! He knows what he's talking about abeg..
Really
He can retrieve $20trn according to efcc that has been stolen since 1997 between 3 yrs
This is nt military era.
Igbinedeon case is still in court
Aborisade is nt left out all in obj era..
With San that will give judge a tough. Time
If he thinks this is the best means. We will see
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Chugoji(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2015
well they said we should not abuse Nairaland members... So...
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by HzRF(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Hw long will it take him to recover dem
A month. A yr or hw long
We ain't in military era
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by menesheh(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Its to the eternal Shame of PDP and gej that you have details of tinubu's sleaze and the worst you could do to him was spend tax payers money on documentaries.

Tell gej to prosecute him in these remaining 2 months after all he has nothing more to lose. Is that too difficult?

I trust GMB won't be that forgiving

We've been waiting for Buhari to do so as soon as possible since GEJ can't do so
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics) / Seriake Dickson Emerges PDP Governors Forum Chairman / Bandits Kill 15 In Sokoto, Abduct Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.