Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari (12440 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Before 6 months i can write an entire book dedicated to buhari careless/clueless statements grin grin
lol
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Try to pretend to be clever. The 20 billion dollars is not the only money in Nigeria and I'm not prepared to waste my time on lecturing you on how money is available to governments.
Please don't bother; at times,it is better to just marvel at the display of ignorance.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Decibel:
Pa Buhari is an ancient dinosaur who has lost touch of reality and the will-power to govern in the 21st century. Indeed we are about to redefine "clueless" in terms of Buhari's emergence.
ahahah
substitute ancient dinosaur with pa buhari will b ancient for days or mayb years

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Scatterboss(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Decibel:
Pa Buhari is an ancient dinosaur who has lost touch of reality and the will-power to govern in the 21st century. Indeed we are about to redefine "clueless" in terms of Buhari's emergence.

Descartes, Congrat.

3 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
i will use the 5000 naira the general will pay me to treat myself

PassingShot:
OP, at the rate you're ready to pick a hole in the General's statements and actions, HBP is not far from you. Watch it boy!

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
so 20 billion dollars will solve all our problem and pay youth 5000 monthly??

i just used that one as an example.

3 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
noted
OkuDiOver1:
i just used that one as an example.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by AltarBoy1: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
So apc supporters will start defending him on the ground that he has no certificate.

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
noted
AltarBoy1:
So apc supporters will start defending him on the ground that he has no certificate.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by dabossman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
i will use the 5000 naira the general will pay me to treat myself

Oh, you're unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
another real APC supporter they are good insult and nothing more, very soon reality will done you for voting buhari

oga just speak good English to me maybe I will understand u.do u think with the rate at which the world is watching this government buhari will misbehave? He ain't clueless my friend,not like ur zoologist...i dont need much from him,good road,good electricity and a future for our young ones.he will surely deliver

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by kolaaderin: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
so you are in support of buhari that all our problem will be solve from fighting corruption??

Yes when corruption is tamed, 50% of our crisis will be history. he surely knows what he was saying....... have u ever asked urself what Nigeria as a country losses everyday on corruption. let me give u just a brief, a project that cost $1m elsewhere will cost $20m or more in Nigeria and the project will still end up note done to standard in some cases or even abandoned in most cases, how far can we sustain this corruption will kill us if we dont kill it now.

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by jieta: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Atleast he will govern ur miserable as$ for 4-8yrs for u to find out first cool
just as goodluck govern ur miserable life before u frustrate him out of office

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
dont mind my English i only went to primary school in Ajegunle, but i only have a simple question for how can you solve nigerian problem by fighting corruption only?
southniyikaye:
oga just speak good English to me maybe I will understand u.do u think with the rate at which the world is watching this government buhari will misbehave? He ain't clueless my friend,not like ur zoologist...i dont need much from him,good road,good electricity and a future for our young ones.he will surely deliver

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
yes am unemployed am waiting for my 5000 alowee from the general grin grin
dabossman:

Oh, you're unemployed?
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by fr3do(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Atleast he will govern ur miserable as$ for 4-8yrs for u to find out first cool

Then, some of us will relieve our frustration by pointing out and highlighting his cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
good point but i hope the general will start fighting corruption from tinubu, amechi, kwankwaso, atiku, obasanjo etc
kolaaderin:

Yes when corruption is tamed, 50% of our crisis will be history. he surely knows what he was saying....... have u ever asked urself what Nigeria as a country losses everyday on corruption. let me give u just a brief, a project that cost $1m elsewhere will cost $20m or more in Nigeria and the project will still end up note done to standard in some cases or even abandoned in most cases, how far can we sustain this corruption will kill us if we dont kill it now.

4 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by wordychap: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Its not all about d wits or oratory of d president
Its about d wits of those in charge of d different parastatals
If buhari can only get it right in d people placed as ministers, he'll b a success

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by sweetrace(f): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
first of all,ur English get k-leg..what's that trash u wrote up there? (How can solve u all our problem) anyway when u try to bad belly someone,u miss yarn so it's allowed...ur clueless and fraudulent otueke criminal spent almost six yrs and he gat nothing to show for it..his royal majesty buhari only gave his words,he isn't serving yet.atleast allow him to get there before una start una bad belle biz...enemy of progress dede

English guru who hides his inability to spell behind slangs and sms shorthand.

5 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by todayboy: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
dont mind him reality will done on him soon
sweetrace:

3 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am sorry, buh it seems u are the clueless one here.. shey u know how much corruption reaps off Nigeria every year? Different sectors oo!!! He knows what he's talking about abeg..

thank u jare.....It seems that he is ignorant about how corruption tore apart nigeria economy. CORRUPTION is the no. 1 factor that is affecting NIGERIA, if BUHARI can deal with it. I beleive he will achive is mission.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
another real APC supporter they are good insult and nothing more, very soon reality will done you for voting buhari

Mister, it's DAWNED and not done. Our education is dwindling. How can dawn be mistaken for done? The two have different pronunciations and meaning. #Change is here.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by kaybams1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
Buahri was asked by Amanpour On how he planned to tackle economic challenges in the face of dwindling oil prices, the general stressed that the money saved from corruption is enough to handle the country's economic challenges.

How can solve you all our problem in Nigeria and pay every youth 5000 naira monthly from proceed from corruption? Those who call Jonathan clueless will see real cluelessness soon.

I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/04/01/intv-nigeria-elections-amanpour-muhammadu-buhari.cnn

Talk less, read more.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Even if Buhari fails a thousand times on his Utopia and vague promises, his deluded and misinformed followers would still be ready to spill blood of the innocent for him!

We are watching!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by doctokwus: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
There is sonething that baffles me about this writeup and that is:how can a human being just wish that somebody fails without giving him a chance.
The point is that you don't know some individuals have stolen this country blind that if their wealth were to be stated u wud go mad with what you wud hear.
What buhari basically meant is that apart from recovering illgotten wealth,the loopholes that would also be blocked would be enough to sustain us till other economic measures kick in.
Whatever colour u want to paint it with,GEJ remains d most daft and totally incompetent human being to rule this nation; when his failures,mischief and corruption wud be exposed,u wud regret ever thinking buhari cud ever be compared to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Before 6 months i can write an entire book dedicated to buhari careless/clueless statements grin grin

this is the more reason while those that manages him, should be up and doing.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
sweetrace:

u don't want to go down that lane with me girl.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari go goof tire, this government go funny die cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
todayboy:
dont mind my English i only went to primary school in Ajegunle, but i only have a simple question for how can you solve nigerian problem by fighting corruption only?
my brother u need to re-visit buhari's manifesto,he never said only corruption.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
my brother u need to re-visit buhari's manifesto,he never said only corruption.
the manifesto tinubu and co wrote for him. Tinubu will become the next dangote via the naivety of buhari.

Corruption in another dimension nii ooooo

5 Likes

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by revenge001: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
southniyikaye:
first of all,ur English get k-leg..what's that trash u wrote up there? (How can solve u all our problem) anyway when u try to bad belly someone,u miss yarn so it's allowed...ur clueless and fraudulent otueke criminal spent almost six yrs and he gat nothing to show for it..his royal majesty buhari only gave his words,he isn't serving yet.atleast allow him to get there before una start una bad belle biz...enemy of progress dede
your own English come make sense.........
Hmmm. Kettle calling pot black cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! / Nigerians Are Unfair To Buhari, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.