Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari (12274 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Badguytinz(m): 4:54am On Apr 03, 2015
I'm no fan of APC nor PDP, but when Nigerians talk about change, I think they are very stupid. Change is not progress or betterment change can be for the worse. Talking about corruption, Plsssssss, spare me all these ending of corruption bants. Tinubu is the father of corruption , Atiku is second in command. These are the people behind Buhari. Imagine how much these money suckling politicians would gulp once buhari is sworn in. As for Jonathan , pele tongue.I respect his humbleness but despise his stupidity. Twale! cool

1 Like

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
menesheh:

We've been waiting for Buhari to do so as soon as possible since GEJ can't do so

Really?? He should have prosecuted Tinubu during the campaigns?

Why not wait until he's sworn in?
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:
Hw long will it take him to recover dem
A month. A yr or hw long
We ain't in military era

At least he'll start. The journey of a thousand miles behind with a step....gej was never interested in going down those routes.

At least GMB will start it
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by CoCoLav(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
The next four years promises to be very interesting provided we still have freedom of the press and expression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by tuniski: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:
On malabu oil deal alone, Nigeria was scammed of 1.1billion dollars

Sanusi said $20B was missing but even if we agree to the wuruwuru PWC verdict, that is still $1.48B missing

400,000 barrels of oil goes missing daily. At a price of $50/barrel, that amounts to $20M/day making $7.2B every year.

Subsidy scam is over a trillion

Pension scam was over N30B.

My friend, buhari is more than correct. If we can stop all these leakages, we will start the journey to redemption
ok. We don hear and we will be praying some miracles happen over the next 4yrs! Shebi buhari is a miracle worker. We will be here to defend him when change chanters begin to whine.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Freiburger(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Godfullsam:
Hatɛʀs աɨʟʟ aʟաaʏs ʄɨռɖ ʄaʊʟt ɨռ aʟʍօst ɛʋɛʀʏtɦɨռɢ... Lɛt ɦɨʍ ʀɛsʊʍɛ ɖʊtʏ ʄirst ɮɛʄօʀɛ ċaʟʟɨռɢ ɦɨʍ ռaʍɛs քʟs cool.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Abbott(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
LFJ:
The worst of Buhari is better than the best of Jonathan.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2015
theV0ice:

At least he'll start. The journey of a thousand miles behind with a step....gej was never interested in going down those routes.

At least GMB will start it
Is starting recovering d key or making d economy wrk
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2015
HzRF:

Is starting recovering d key or making d economy wrk

I love your enthusiasm.....tell gej to handover first
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by theV0ice: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
tuniski:
ok. We don hear and we will be praying some miracles happen over the next 4yrs! Shebi buhari is a miracle worker. We will be here to defend him when change chanters begin to whine.

In four years time, if he doesntt perform, no one will beg you to defend him because the PVCs and card readers that brought him in will be used to throw him out

Keep your defence my friend
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Bastard are bastards? Hopeless iidioot.

Your life is at the end of its tether. Anuohia.
sorry bastard, I know u seek attention, I don't waste my time talking to bastards so till u find ur real father,stfu or u can go and die
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by Borderless: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
I doubt if buhari can represent Nigeria well in world stage like United Nations Assembly

His misrep will certainly be enough to create a course of study in university.
Re: The First Clueless Statement Of Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
He is 75% right. Do you know how far our 20 billion dollars will go if he succeeds in recovering it from Jonathan and his cronies?
And I bet it's waaaay more than $20b that will be discovered to have been pilfered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nation's Forum On The Economy, Osinbajo, Okorocha Arrive (pix) / The Nigeria Prays For Buhari Competition - Reuben Abati / Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.