Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll (22623 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by omonnakoda: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
macof:

Nigeria is in the Quran
Sure even Ndiigbo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by GentleToks(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Arsenella007:

Which fora are you taking about? How many threads have you seen here on nairaland threatening Yorubas and hausas since Buhari was declared winner? I was talking about the Militants in the creeks but you dragged the Igbos into the discussion.. Victims indeed

Leave those ragtag militants in the creek to d Federal govt; they ll be sorted out like what they are this time around. The media attention and of course the sympathy from other Nigerians have all disappear to thin air.

Please, chill, relax and watch what would befall them after May 29th.

No militants anywhere in the world have been able to deal with central govt. Trust me on this; this would be the end of the likes of Tompolo and Asari
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Arsenella007(f): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
GentleToks:

Leave those ragtag militants in the creek to d Federal govt; they ll be sorted out like what they are this time around. The media attention and of course the sympathy from other Nigerians have all disappear to thin air.

Please, chill, relax and watch what would befall them after May 29th.

No militants anywhere in the world have been able to deal with central govt. Trust me on this; this would be the end of the likes of Tompolo and Asari

Let's wait and see..
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

!BRO dont be too quick to say u can change who ever u want to cos u hv ur pvc.
because jona conducted free n fair elections n didnt interfere even when he knew he was losing doesnt mean the new president will be like him. we r talkng abt two different individuals so if mr A DID right by not interfering dont be too quick to assert that mrB will also do it. or do free n fair election dey constitution? just pray ur man delivers atleast 40percent of his promises cos if he doesnt n still wants to re-contest no matter hw u do it he must win. dont forget d north speak one language n will always support their person no matter what n how bad he performed.
goodluck to NIGERIA!
did you say free and fair? Gej did what he could to manipulate the results but it's very hard to rig against the majority. Are you saying the North didn't vote for Gej in 2011? StOp being pathetic and face the reality. Gej failed woefully and he got his butt kicked out. shocked
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
babasanti:
IBB made nigeria ungovernable for GEJ . He riggged the election and gave it to buhari. Everything was well planned that was why the PDP governors in the north betrayed Gej. How can they take oath to be a member of a party yet vote another candidiate. Aliyu, lamido have destroyed trust and unity in politics in nigeria. One day the south east, niger delta will betray the north in an election.Ibb fomed the pdp now he has formed the Apc again. Jega ws never fair, he was used to rig fom the onset, look @ the pvc distribution before feb14, nobody should come to nairaland to open there useless mouth to praise prof jega, one day he`s conscience will betray him and he will have no choise than to confess. This will go down in history like the 1966 and counter coup.we teach our children bout the 2015 election and betrayal .I have said this before IBB should leave nigeria alone, its not his fathers property. We don't care if 500bullets entered his bones because of the civil war to keep nigeria as one , he and his colleagues caused the civil war. They should be happy now. Like after the counter coup but soon they mourn and we will celebrate. We want total control of our resources beecause we know that's why ibb,obj put buhari to control ownership of oil wells. All this talk about the military institution been destroyed by the gej administration . We know what really happend gej stopped the ojoro this northerners where doing in the army and enabled a level playing ground for admission and promotion in the army. Let's not forget it was because of the ojoro the north were doing in the army that major gen orkar staged that coup in 1990 . Ibb leave nigeria alone please we beg you , before we cry to GOD almighty about ur case in nigeria. Long live GEj. One nigeria.am proud of the ijawa our eyes don open no be before wey abacha go kill sro wiwa, obj go level odi and nothing will happen. Buhari should visit the niger delta people and reach an agreement if not nigeria will never be united
your comment is full of poo. Which agreement are you talking about? I laugh your ignorance. You guys should wake up and hold you leaders to ransome.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
omolami:
I WILL SEE THE IJAW YOUTH AS BASTARD IF THEY FAIL TO PAY THOSE WHO RUB THEM OF THEIR POSITION BACK. THEY SHOULD ACT FAST BEC BUHARI PLAN TO ARREST AND EXECUTE THEM .HE HAD VOWED. I EXPECT THEM TO TAKE THEIR OIL AND LET BUHARI FEED THE NATION WITH GROUNDNUT. FROM THE NORTH
Another coconut head advising his fellow slowpoke.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by SOUNDKING: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
I support them, how can this hapen, North with wch type of change. That conspiracy is just for the sake of oil blocks, but they are only dreaming a bad dream.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Uricas:

did you say free and fair? Gej did what he could to manipulate the results but it's very hard to rig against the majority. Are you saying the North didn't vote for Gej in 2011? StOp being pathetic and face the reality. Gej failed woefully and he got his butt kicked out. shocked

upon say he failed u still dey vex, abi u bin wan mek him die?

get it into ur dumb skull gejISMYHERO!
IF u like GO n DIE.............
stop quoting my quotes!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

upon say he failed u still dey vex, abi u bin wan mek him die?

get it into ur dumb skull gejISMYHERO!
IF u like GO n DIE.............
stop quoting my quotes!
lol. It takes only a failure to to take Gej as a hero. I will just advise you not to huh transformer as from may 29. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2015
ivili:
Let there be violence in the southern region of Nigeria and let us trully see if Buhari can actually deliver.Since the philosophyis that Boko Haram was not a factor of Jonathan"s failure.
Your thinking capacity is shallow. Get a life worth living and fix you miserable life.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Arsenella007:

You call them fools forgetting that Nigeria survives on the resources gotten from their land. You talk like you have seen war before.. Go and ask what it looks like.. What we should be talking about is how to make sure violence doesn't resume in the nigerian deltas because this time around it will not be limited to the creeks alone..
It won't be limited to the creek indeed. If I may ask, what exactly are they clamouring for?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2015
googlepikin:
Yoruba's are known for sabotage. never you go to war with Yoruba people cos dey are cowards since 1912
No, you are wrong. Yorubas are reasonable and tactful.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by okitejoseph: 12:34pm On May 20, 2016
Ijaw Youths – We Want Nigerian Army To Get Out Of Our Land

The crisis in the Niger Delta seems not to be going away soon as the Federal government is doing everything in it’s power to crush any form of militancy in the Delta.
http://www.prestnaija.com/ijaw-youths-want-nigerian-army-get-land/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship / The Economist Endorses Peter Obi, Says He Offers Nigerians Hope / Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.