Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll (22640 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by hotgunz(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Bt wait so were did punch got d news dat ijaw youth support buhari?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2015
This is high time for them to fight for their right.
The north and yorubas are not the only ones that have the right to rule Nigeria.
You drove their brother out of office through rigging with the help of Jega in order to return power to the north.
Now they do not want you Nigerian leaders to continue using their resources to enrich yourselves,while you continue to see them as minority.
They are free to have their independence through any means.I vehemently support them,
let the fake Nigeria entity be disolved.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by aspirebig: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by hrhobi1(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2015
It's true the north never supported Jonathan all through his tenure as president. So much disturbances that he couldn't perform well and now they want to rule in peace. I wish them peace because as a christian and good hearted Nigerian we must always show love during difficult times. Let's see what Buhari has to offer.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by KingsleyCEO: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
I'm not a fan of Pdp but I love President Jonathan. If it's about this election they are trying to raise dust, they better go and sleep. If they are talking about other struggle outside the election its OK. Election is gone and gone.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by 2thpick: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Nawa o. Why do people think Nigerians are blind and that much jobless to wedge conspiracy against one man. All we want is to better our future. And we did same for Jonathan hoping he was the masiah ...... Now we feel his not. Eye don open .... U do well - people follow u ......... Buhari messes up - we change him

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
These guys again. I just hope when they start, it's only their region they will destroy because that's what the north did(according to them).
Well, they never go outside their region but their effect is not only felt in other regions of Nigeria but felt all over the world.

Mind you, they do not need to harm any life to make their statement.

Let's pray and hope it doesn't come to that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Texcoco(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2015
One good thing we love about these people is that they are very well organised....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
hrhobi1:
It's true the north never supported Jonathan all through his tenure as president. So much disturbances that he couldn't perform well and now they want to rule in peace. I wish them peace because as a christian and good hearted Nigerian we must always show love during difficult times. Let's see what Buhari has to offer.
Isrealites fought for their freedom while in Egypt and in the wilderness,Christians should also continue to pray for peace and freedom at the same time.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Pennywise(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Finally we are rid of this bunch of lazy, blackmailing fools from our national psyche. Young men not ready to work but feed off tension they create on newspaper headlines.

No more patronage for them in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by mikeczay: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
how long do film production take in nigeria? pls tell me if you know
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by felifeli: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
These guys again. I just hope when they start, it's only their region they will destroy because that's what the north did(according to them).

So if they destroy their region you will be using water to fuel your vehicle and generator ? Use your noodle fool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by tasallakulu: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ijaw-youths-to-meet-on-outcome-of-presidential-poll/
Is the whole of Bayelsa, members of this so called Ijaw youth!!! Because Gej did not develop that region in his 6years in office
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Miscellaneous(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
The ijaws are too aggressive maybe because a large portion are uneducated. I am an itsekiri & our land houses 40% of the nigerian resource but we don't act this way & we are still in south-south. We are one nigeria……… who cares if he is from the north? If he can deliver, then what is the problem? If I were to be buhari, on may29th I will warn dokubo & jerrypolo abi tomopolo that any pipeline that gets destroyed will lead to a serious trial, prosecution & jail.... of course. How can u fight against the nigerian state? I just hate violence…… i opposed bokoharam why can't I oppose my brothers from south-south?

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by nano2optics(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2015
abeg this guys so called Ijaw youth should be careful because Sai Baba no dey hear wait make I come.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by bakynes(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
One good thing we love about these people is that they are very well organised....
Since I joined this Forum have always known you to instigate trouble that's what you are known for.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by MoneyGreen(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2015
All of them, how many them be sef? Only one akara bomb go finish them..
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by tasallakulu: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2015
felifeli:

So if they destroy their region you will be using water to fuel your vehicle and generator ? Use your noodle fool
You have not heard they have discovered oil in the north!!! You guys are in for a biiiiiiig shock.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by nebeolis: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Absoletry noisemce is it not the ijo son first drop bomb in asorock to teach the boko haram that they can blow bomb and no body will question them the same ijo are against there brother obasanjo help to be the president are they waking from slumber

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by YabaLeftist: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2015
It's been like ages I heard about these goons. It's like they went to bed all these while their Bros dey for power, reveling in the massive cake Jona drops on their table.
Well, they've realized things are gonna change soonest, now they wan do meeting. Smh.
The worst than can resort to is taking up arms and plunging their zone into deep crisis. I hope they think twice for the sake of peace.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by lonelydora: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2015
They should leave Ibos out of this.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by internetpirate: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2015
This is an unfair statement! I'm not from Bayelsa, but it would be uncharitable to assume that there is no true opposition in Bayelsa. Statements like yours breed discord and promotes untenable positions that do not promote the position of one Nigeria.

MaleoPearls:
Somebody tell these people that it is over already.

Nobody conspired with anybody to oust GEJ.

They should blame themselves for his loss

GEJ lost over 200k votes from Bayelsa alone because his people say they will only vote when they see MONEY.

They are to blame. They shot themselves in the leg. So all these campaign after election na eye service.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by maafen: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED INTO TWO.
Wrong dude Nigeria is not a soft apple as you. So Nigeria will be tough to divide

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2015
What I clamor for as a full ijaw man is the control of the petroleum resource in the niger delta..i want the pib reviewed and signed all to benefit each and every niger deltan..i want to see a nigeria where niger deltans are not marginalized when it comes to jobs in the oil and gas industry...a nigeria where niger deltans are seen as priority during recruitment process into the industry and not shoved aside for the useless majority man know man syndrome angry...I want to see a nigeria where laws on royalties as regards the oil resource is stream lined to favor niger deltans...

The Ijaw youth forum will surely discuss these pertinent points and see what move buhari and his cohorts would do to calm the nerves of the niger delta region...

Enough is enough...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Arsenella007(f): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2015
I always prayed it won't come to this. The North really made governance difficult for Goodluck but let peace reign. We can not go through this circle again. And for those saying bring it on, the worst you can do is to underestimate these militants. Most over the years have become richer and have alot of connections and mind you most of our military personnel have already been depleted fighting boko haram. Buhari should run an all inclusive government devoid of retaliations and ethnic rancor. Let him invite these youths and discuss with them instead of ignoring them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
maafen:

Wrong dude Nigeria is not a soft apple as you. So Nigeria will be tough to divide
lol bt u must face d reality dat we re nt one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:
This is high time for them to fight for their right.
The north and yorubas are not the only ones that have the right to rule Nigeria.
You drove their brother out of office through rigging with the help of Jega in order to return power to the north.
Now they do not want you Nigerian leaders to continue using their resources to enrich yourselves,while you continue to see them as minority.
They are free to have their independence through any means.I vehemently support them,
let the fake Nigeria entity be disolved.

The resources belongs to all Nigerians.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by igbinigiejeff(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
They should ask their son's wife......How come he lost in the election!Am from the N/D also. One Nigeria we stand!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2015
tasallakulu:
You have not heard they have discovered oil in the north!!! You guys are in for a biiiiiiig shock.
which oil??...ok I see...oil reservoirs that would be producing 10 barrels per day...lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Texcoco(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

Since I joined this Forum have always known you to instigate trouble that's what you are known for.
How can you say that when you came into the Forum before us?..Anyway,we take that as a compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sacked MD Approves Multi Million Loan For Allies; Backdates Records / Burial Parade For DSP Mayowa Ojerinde At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos / Doyin Okupe Resigns From Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.