Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll (22668 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Defcon1(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
u are indeed a mature man
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

Don't mind these fools. At the risk of insulting the whole Ijaws while I have many reasonable ones as friends, they are the most myopic Nigerians I have ever come across. Was once told they are being affected by the fish in their brain hence the fish brain. The bulk of Nigeria's oil is produced in the deep sea now and all it takes is to AFRICOM to position in these areas if they resolve to foment trouble. I laugh at other tribes of the Niger Delta when they join the Ijaws in claiming Jonathan and hate on other regions. These guys will so deal with us if ever we secede from the larger Nigeria.
softapple:
dats y u will die a slave. no offence

Thunder solder that gutter of yours! God punish you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by 2thpick: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:
I have made it an attitude to always glean some victory from every form of defeat, and gain from every loss. GEJ's may appear like some loss to the people of the ND, especially the Ijaw folks of which I'm one. But I'm not seeing it that way. Instead I see a huge victory and gain in his loss.

If not for anything else, it will definitely raise further higher our political awareness and consciousness. It always will highlight our needs to vehemently pursue proper education. It's a plus for us in the long run. These should be agenda in the Tuomo meeting scheduled to hold by the Ijaw Youths!

The selfish part of me loves to see GEJ continue his transformation but the rational part of me sees the bigger picture and agree his loss shall be blessing to us in the nearest future.

I have already started my political awareness summit in my axis in PH.

The era of guns is gone and any idea bordering on aggression and violence must be jettisoned.

If there was ever any period I was proud not be an Ijaw, it's NOW!!!!
very mature post. All we want is a better future. Let's stop attaching all to tribes and religion. Thanks for matured sincere reasoning .......

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by CosmicJames(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
I'm not in support of problem. But you see, the North did not give GEJ the chance to rule Nigeria in peace and achieve his full potentials. God forbid, but I think nemesis will follow GMB. Why? GMB promise GEJ of an ungovernable Nigeria and it happened. So it is only a matter of time and GMB will have a fair share of ungovernable Nigeria. Then we will see whether he (GMB) will be able to change much in the face of extreme challenges like that of Bokoharam in the form of militancy. In summary, what you sow, you must reap. It is a natural law.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by ccollins(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dats y u will die a slave. no offence
retarded fellow, with this attitude, I wonder if you will achieve something good in life.. Ijaw
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

You are a stupid person so we shd allow a president who didn't have the balls to fire just one person involved in the Immigration recruitment tragedy to continue to rule us just because he is from the Oil producing region. I think something is wrong with you head. I don't usually insult pple on this forum but with your comments I was forced to.
you are more stupid by voting some body who have the balls to make the statement that wasted a lot of life in Nigeria including innocent youth corpers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by GentleToks(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
These guys again. I just hope when they start, it's only their region they will destroy because that's what the north did(according to them).

The same Ijaw that couldn't fight Itsekiris. I told their sponsors-The Igbos here that there is nothing like united Niger-delta when it comes to war in Nigeria cos Niger delta consists of different ethnic groups and some of the ethnic group is historically and culturally tied with the Yorubas Nation and 80% of North central are cousin to the North but refused to believe me. And as you can see now, it's only the Ijaws that would be having their meeting......

The good thing is that the commander in chief won't be their slow brother again and a bitter lesson will be force on them along the line. Let go and ask IRA of Ireland and Biafra with western trained soldiers.

They are thinking it ll be d same riot; seek and hide riot of the past but I m here to disappoint them that it's gonna be a total full war. The likes of Asari ll leave the old and younger ones to their fate when the battle gets to his doorsteps.

These fools called Ijaw youth choose to follow a man who went to establish his business in Benin for the sole purpose of keeping the business safe for his family in case of a war and the followers are not that smart to see the handwriting all over the wall.

The bad thing about this is that the few structures and developments on their land will be destroyed and nothing will come out of the war. The war ll relegate Ijaws to nothing in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by marv1: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:
This is high time for them to fight for their right.
The north and yorubas are not the only ones that have the right to rule Nigeria.
You drove their brother out of office through rigging with the help of Jega in order to return power to the north.
Now they do not want you Nigerian leaders to continue using their resources to enrich yourselves,while you continue to see them as minority.
They are free to have their independence through any means.I vehemently support them,
let the fake Nigeria entity be disolved.
You must be dumb and out of ur mind for saying this. Calling Nigeria fake entity, i pity ur generations. Its like u are jobless and frustrated, do u think it is that easy to dissolve Nigeria. We are nt begging any ijaw youth nt to go to war but one thing is certain. If they ever come out of it they will neva remain the same. Its either the war reduce thier populatn, poverty d order of d day. or they bcome extint. No one has monopoly of power. Some of them have become multimillioniers in pdp. So they want to test their might wit GMB but they should remember where GMB is coming frm. Go and do more reserch on post war areas anywhere in d world. Am nt intimidating u oo. Just sayin d obvious.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:
IBB made nigeria ungovernable for GEJ . He riggged the election and gave it to buhari. Everything was well planned that was why the PDP governors in the north betrayed Gej. How can they take oath to be a member of a party yet vote another candidiate. Aliyu, lamido have destroyed trust and unity in politics in nigeria. One day the south east, niger delta will betray the north in an election.Ibb fomed the pdp now he has formed the Apc again. Jega ws never fair, he was used to rig fom the onset, look @ the pvc distribution before feb14, nobody should come to nairaland to open there useless mouth to praise prof jega, one day he`s conscience will betray him and he will have no choise than to confess. This will go down in history like the 1966 and counter coup.we teach our children bout the 2015 election and betrayal .I have said this before IBB should leave nigeria alone, its not his fathers property. We don't care if 500bullets entered his bones because of the civil war to keep nigeria as one , he and his colleagues caused the civil war. They should be happy now. Like after the counter coup but soon they mourn and we will celebrate. We want total control of our resources beecause we know that's why ibb,obj put buhari to control ownership of oil wells. All this talk about the military institution been destroyed by the gej administration . We know what really happend gej stopped the ojoro this northerners where doing in the army and enabled a level playing ground for admission and promotion in the army. Let's not forget it was because of the ojoro the north were doing in the army that major gen orkar staged that coup in 1990 . Ibb leave nigeria alone please we beg you , before we cry to GOD almighty about ur case in nigeria. Long live GEj. One nigeria.am proud of the ijawa our eyes don open no be before wey abacha go kill sro wiwa, obj go level odi and nothing will happen. Buhari should visit the niger delta people and reach an agreement if not nigeria will never be united

1000,000,000,000 likes.
that's axactly what happened.
they thought every one is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by philips70(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Thunder solder that gutter of yours! God punish you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You guys should just change your orientation. Don't be too pained , I know truth hurts.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:
Here my people go again! Whatever outcome of the meeting is should address our support for the government of GMB when he takes over, and how we can increase our political awareness.

If not for work schedule, would have loved to attend this crucial meeting.

We must once in a while look at the bigger picture.

God bless all Ijaws!
God bless all Nigerians!
Are Ijaws the only people the Niger Delta? There is crude oil in my grandfather's backyard in Warri North, but you won't see an Itsekiri youth fighting a foo.lish battle. 90% of the those collecting the N60k monthly amnesty stipend are Ijaws, yet they are not satisfied. They should go and die for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2015
marv1:
You must be dumb and out of ur mind for saying this. Calling Nigeria fake, i pity ur generations. Its like u are jobless and frustrated, do u think it is that easy to dissolve. We are nt begging any ijaw youth nt to go to war but one thing is certain. If they ever come out of it they will neva remain the same. Its either the war reduce in thier populatn or bcome extint. No one has monopoly of power. Go and do more reserch on post war areas anywhere in d world. Am nt intimidating u oo. Just sayin d obvious.
thank you for your last comments,but I have business in Nigeria also operating my own company here outside Africa.
thanks.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by babasanti: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

1000,000,000,000 likes.
that's axactly what happened.
they though every one is a fool

Don't mind IBb with his fish brain. In 1993 he fooled us after arranging with Abacha to ovethrow shonekan. He pretended to have handed over to ING but behind he arranged with abacha. We the minority are not stupid we are more clever now. Gej will be back . Its the will of God that buhari has won but soon that original plan by Ibb won't succed. It. Will fail like in 1998 . Devlish evil genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by philips70(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:
IBB made nigeria ungovernable for GEJ . He riggged the election and gave it to buhari. Everything was well planned that was why the PDP governors in the north betrayed Gej. How can they take oath to be a member of a party yet vote another candidiate. Aliyu, lamido have destroyed trust and unity in politics in nigeria. One day the south east, niger delta will betray the north in an election.Ibb fomed the pdp now he has formed the Apc again. Jega ws never fair, he was used to rig fom the onset, look @ the pvc distribution before feb14, nobody should come to nairaland to open there useless mouth to praise prof jega, one day he`s conscience will betray him and he will have no choise than to confess. This will go down in history like the 1966 and counter coup.we teach our children bout the 2015 election and betrayal .I have said this before IBB should leave nigeria alone, its not his fathers property. We don't care if 500bullets entered his bones because of the civil war to keep nigeria as one , he and his colleagues caused the civil war. They should be happy now. Like after the counter coup but soon they mourn and we will celebrate. We want total control of our resources beecause we know that's why ibb,obj put buhari to control ownership of oil wells. All this talk about the military institution been destroyed by the gej administration . We know what really happend gej stopped the ojoro this northerners where doing in the army and enabled a level playing ground for admission and promotion in the army. Let's not forget it was because of the ojoro the north were doing in the army that major gen orkar staged that coup in 1990 . Ibb leave nigeria alone please we beg you , before we cry to GOD almighty about ur case in nigeria. Long live GEj. One nigeria.am proud of the ijawa our eyes don open no be before wey abacha go kill sro wiwa, obj go level odi and nothing will happen. Buhari should visit the niger delta people and reach an agreement if not nigeria will never be united

All these conspiracy theories will not get us anywhere. Somewhere in our hearts we know GEJ's incompetence, corruption friendly disposition plus his wife's overbearing attitude put him in this mess. The Bible says ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2015
tosag:
Are Ijaws the only people the Niger Delta? There is crude oil in my grandfather's backyard in Warri North, but you won't see an Itsekiri youth fighting a foo.lish battle. 90% of the those collecting the N60k monthly amnesty stipend are Ijaws, yet they are not satisfied. They should go and die for all I care.

Shalom!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

All these conspiracy theories will not get us anywhere. Somewhere in our hearts we know GEJ's incompetence, corruption friendly disposition plus his wife's overbearing attitude put him in this mess. The Bible says ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Mr competence give me chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by lookingfly: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2015
this ijaw youths are very stu.pid set of people.na now una want to do meeting,i thought u guys were raining fire and brimstone that you will nnot support gej,serves u all right.medicine after death.rub.bish
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by synergycom19: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
They never advised There son to fight when necessary,but wait until when it's too late
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by babasanti: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

Really? How much did IBB steal. How much did the gretest thief in the world Abacha steal. Has anybody in the north condemned these 2 names? Now the fought Gej and got him out . I wish Buhari well but let me tell u his expectations will be cut short. That same sit that rejected his brothers fom same region ie murtala,abacha, yaradua will reject buhari @ the right time. Whoesoever repays good with evil. Evil will never depart fom his household. . Its in the bible. God bless Gej for being a true statesman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Miscellaneous(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
stop crying it still early. ......

what is the fool saying? I am from the so called oil region
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by philips70(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

Mr competence give me chance

Where have you guys kept barcanista? You guys need him for this e-mourning.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by IGBOSON2: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Somebody tell these people that it is over already.

Nobody conspired with anybody to oust GEJ.

They should blame themselves for his loss

GEJ lost over 200k votes from Bayelsa alone because his people say they will only vote when they see MONEY.

They are to blame. They shot themselves in the leg. So all these campaign after election na eye service.

^^^Any proof for this accusation you guys are spreading about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by luckylucky: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
I think Ijaw youths should learn from north insurgency where Boko Haram has maimed thousands and rendered millions homeless for life. I will be glad if the Ijaw leaders across the country can come together as an entity to deliberate on how to acquire modern skills and viable education that can put them in fore front in area of employment, politics and power just like south east and westerners. These are my expectation from a good leaders not to encourage the youths on acts that can turns their booming lands to desert. Those youths that are breeding wars should not forget that the new president is an ex tyranny who is once a general in Nigerian army, so says an adage that once a soldier is a soldier and old soldier never dies.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by IGBOSON2: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
babasanti:

Really? How much did IBB steal. How much did the gretest thief in the world Abacha steal. Has anybody in the north condemned these 2 names? Now the fought Gej and got him out . I wish Buhari well but let me tell u his expectations will be cut short. That same sit that rejected his brothers fom same region ie murtala,abacha, yaradua will reject buhari @ the right time. Whoesoever repays evil with evil. Evil will never depart fom his household. . Its in the bible. God bless Gej for being a true statesman

^^^Thankyou my brother!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

I wouldnt want to be pessimistic but lets tell ourselves the truth gmb will need to be wise if not wiser than king solomon.
apc is a meager party thru the fusion of four diffrnt parties n those parties play a significant role in his victory. how he will manage them will be the beginning of his success. n also this is stance on corruption i hope n pray he shudnt be sectionalized or biased but be even when he starts fightng the monster. dont also forget in his interview he said nigeria cant be fixed with 4yrs which was mismanaged for 16yrs so if he wants to start fightng corruption start from those who lead us in 1999. also how will he manage d govrs when we know that corruption happens mostly at d state level, leave all those propaganda abt jona running a corrrupt govt, if u see the level of corruption in the state u will weep n clamour for regional govt. how will he manage d legislators so that our constituency allowance will reflect in its constituencies? thank God apc are the majority so they hv all the juicy positions in both house, atleast we wont hv problems with speedy passage of presidential bills if atall he will draft them n not selfish bills that will make nigerians buckle their seat belt.
that's the biggining of Nigeria's night mare.Buhari and tinubu will sponsor their selfish bills and APC as majority will sign it without considering the masses
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by MaleoPearls(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Any proof for this accusation you guys are spreading about?
If you had followed the build up to the election result annoncement you wouldn't be asking for proof. Go to INEC site and see for urself. Compare the Number of registered voters to the number of voters accredited and votes cast
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by nonjebose(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

Since I joined this Forum have always known you to instigate trouble that's what you are known for.
He has changed his moniker severally,yet he is the same controversial person
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Dats not true, d pple were all clamouring 4 change. GMB might not b d best candidate but d pple needed a different person on dat seat. Don't hail dem ooo because dey all signed d amnesty which dem all agreed not to go back to their former act, when we c d truth let's stand by it n forget all sentiments
did you read their statements? they said," you drove their brother out of office, through making his government ungorvernable,that,this is time for pay back..ok?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by goodgood2(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED INTO TWO.
Are you a phool? Which kind two? We are talking about a minimum of six!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2015
marv1:
You must be dumb and out of ur mind for saying this. Calling Nigeria fake entity, i pity ur generations. Its like u are jobless and frustrated, do u think it is that easy to dissolve Nigeria. We are nt begging any ijaw youth nt to go to war but one thing is certain. If they ever come out of it they will neva remain the same. Its either the war reduce thier populatn, poverty d order of d day. or they bcome extint. No one has monopoly of power. Some of them have become multimillioniers in pdp. So they want to test their might wit GMB but they should remember where GMB is coming frm. Go and do more reserch on post war areas anywhere in d world. Am nt intimidating u oo. Just sayin d obvious.

You barely made a strain of sense.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Eniye30: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
These guys again. I just hope when they start, it's only their region they will destroy because that's what the north did(according to them).
don't worry my dear friend, we don't attack communities, talkless of disturb ur peace, we will only fight 4 our oil n our fight is strictly with the FG, so u hv no cos 2 fear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Eniye30:
don't worry my dear friend, we don't attack communities, talkless of disturb ur peace, we will only fight 4 our oil n our fight is strictly with the FG, so u hv no cos 2 fear.

Baby, how are you? Thanks for your sensible post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.