Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll (23001 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Miscellaneous(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
What I clamor for as a full ijaw man is the control of the petroleum resource in the niger delta..i want the pib reviewed and signed all to benefit each and every niger deltan..i want to see a nigeria where niger deltans are not marginalized when it comes to jobs in the oil and gas industry...a nigeria where niger deltans are seen as priority during recruitment process into the industry and not shoved aside for the useless majority man know man syndrome angry...I want to see a nigeria where laws on royalties as regards the oil resource is stream lined to favor niger deltans...

The Ijaw youth forum will surely discuss these pertinent points and see what move buhari and his cohorts would do to calm the nerves of the niger delta region...

Enough is enough...

I am an itsekiri …… i get ur point but not with violence. Let's all wait and see what buhari has to offer first.. he may have it in mind to pursue what you guys wanna fight for... impatience is worser than ignorance.... it's destructive

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Larow(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED INTO TWO.
Oloshi!!!! Even if it'll divide, who told u its into 2? 4 u to even conceive d idea of division now shows how hopeless u are! Alakori Akuri Omo Yakuba!!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

The resources belongs to all Nigerians.
then I wish you should come enjoy the gas flares and spillages..right??..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Miscellaneous:

I am an itsekiri …… i get ur point but not with violence. Let's all wait and see what buhari has to offer first.. he may have it in mind to pursue what you guys wanna fight for... impatience is worser than ignorance.... it's destructive
I dont support violence either..but I forsee a buhari and the yorubas not willing to concede to the struggles of the niger delta..reason why the pib has not been passed and signed by the house...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Larow:
Oloshi!!!! Even if it'll divide, who told u its into 2? 4 u to even conceive d idea of division now shows how hopeless u are! Alakori Akuri Omo Yakuba!!!!
woe morue
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by osazelee: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2015
This life na turn by turn
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by notttty(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand this comedians at all... first una brother rule dis country without anything to show for it for six good years.... Not a single refinery was build for u aggressive touts or to even renovate the existing one in ur region to international standard..... He stole morethan any government in the history of Nigeria and as corrupt as abacha... ur sister per was wise enough to atleast use our money to build hotel in Australia and also ur our money which u guys refer to as ur OYEL Money to own an aviation company called AIR-PEACE.... to mention among few... at the end We couldn't take his CLUELESSNESS we beg JEGA to give us pvc to ORUBEBE him out of office.... of he has perform well as he had earlier promise we won't cry to a certain GMB to come out of retirement to liberate is from the hand of GEJ and Madam PEJ....... so keep ur words and crypto urselves there or rather shove it in all of ur behind... Change is here... embrace it or get blown away by it.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Flets: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2015
I once posted the comments below and was called names and referred to my post as a threat. Gradually, I shall be ticking off the events as they occur.

How do we avoid the impending dangers to Nigeria’s economy and existence under a Buhari presidency?

We must need to face reality as there is no magic in governance.

Extremely hard times lies ahead for this country if Buhari ever emerges victorious. 

How do you explain to a Niger Deltan that despite GEJ's achievements in almost all sectors, roads, bridges, railways, agriculture, automobile, alamajiri schools, new universities, fertilizer and ghost worker scam elimination, freedom of press, FOI, free and fair elections, power sector. .........etc, he is still booted out.

What will stop the creeks from going haywire again? Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

OBJ's use of JTF force could not help as no Oil producing company will risk producing crude and killing staff in a volatile region. 

GEJ under Yaradua had to get down to the creeks to to talk to these boys and effect the amnesty program because they found him as a representation in government.

It will be impossible to convince a ND minority albeit a militant that their own was not persecuted out of office. And that will be the theme of their new struggle.

The long term solution to this mess is implementing the Confab report and enthroning true federalism.

A lot of opportunities are springing up around Africa and the IOCs are already geared towards investing in these newer and saner climes than invest in an unstable Niger delta . 

And while these troubles persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investments will seize in all sectors.

Unfortunately, even if the Nigerian troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one strategic location along the multi- kilometer trunk lines to continue to wreck havoc to the Nigerian economy. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. 

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already.

Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . 

Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Is Buhari is any way a better Democratic president than GEJ? Is this risk worth it?

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
What I clamor for as a full ijaw man is the control of the petroleum resource in the niger delta..i want the pib reviewed and signed all to benefit each and every niger deltan..i want to see a nigeria where niger deltans are not marginalized when it comes to jobs in the oil and gas industry...a nigeria where niger deltans are seen as priority during recruitment process into the industry and not shoved aside for the useless majority man know man syndrome angry...I want to see a nigeria where laws on royalties as regards the oil resource is stream lined to favor niger deltans...

The Ijaw youth forum will surely discuss these pertinent points and see what move buhari and his cohorts would do to calm the nerves of the niger delta region...

Enough is enough...

If the average Niger Deltan get proper education they won't be marginalized. You cannot sit down fold your arms,drinking ogogoro every morning and expect money from the federal purse every time. Too bad your brother is out of office deal with it. No food for lazy man. The oil is for the benefit of all Nigerians and Ijaw people.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Uricas(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
another coconut head is speaking in tongue.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
ignis:
If this guy's wants to cause violence and bring about chaos. Let them know they've failed already. Because they will end up regretting their action like Godday Orubabe.
However I will appeal with them to join hand and co operate with Buhari as he brings about the Desired change.
your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. you now want the ijaw people to join hands and support the incoming government, while you and the northerners never for once supported GEJs government, you and your ilks makes his government ungovernable and make him look bad in the eyes of people. you were bragging on how your general will dismantle the militants if they chose to raise their heads, so, why are you now crying when they only called for meeting? you guys are just underestimating the power of this militants and overhyping this your old general. let's see how it plays out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by TopGee: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Did i not warn that post election comments is what will trigger violence and people are busy insulting others. Don't pray for violence.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Meeting 4 what? Presidency is not ur permanent birth right. Ur son did not perform well dats y he was kicked out.
who has performed well before?
They ganged up against GEJ ,because of oil wells and blocks from that region, which is occupied by the same people ruling Nigeria for ages.
They don't want to be part of Nigeria again,very simple to understand,IJAW nation,I haill thee

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
Go bring d knife to divide it...mumu
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
then I wish you should come enjoy the gas flares and spillages..right??..

You might need to consider relocating. You don't have to live there if the land has become unfavorable to humans. Afterall you guys have benefited a lot from it.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
I dont support violence either..but I forsee a buhari and the yorubas not willing to concede to the struggles of the niger delta..reason why the pib has not been passed and signed by the house...
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by ignis: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2015
Nashoji:
your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. you now want the ijaw people to join hands and support the incoming government, while you and the northerners never for once supported GEJs government, you and your ilks makes his government ungovernable and make him look bad in the eyes of people. you were bragging on how your general will dismantle the militants if they chose to raise their heads, so, why are you now crying when they only called for meeting? you guys are just underestimating the power of this militants and overhyping this your old general. let's see how it plays out.

Get your facts right. How do you mean by me and my northerners never supported GEJ for once? For your information am from southeast. Am not a northerner. All am saying is everyone should Co operate and work with Buhari if we really want to see the desired change come easily.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2015
mayowa122:

Go bring d knife to divide it...mumu
U DRINK SHIT?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by darejem4real: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2015
We should tread softly o
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by pazienza(m): 7:30am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

If the average Niger Deltan get proper education they won't be marginalized. You cannot sit down fold your arms,drinking ogogoro every morning and expect money from the federal purse every time. Too bad your brother is out of office deal with it. No food for lazy man. The oil is for the benefit of all Nigerians and Ijaw people.

Ijaw oil wealth should be solely for the Ijaw. They should control it and pay a token to the FG, anybody that thinks otherwise is a parasite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Seun360(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:
This is high time for them to fight for their right.
The north and yorubas are not the only ones that have the right to rule Nigeria.
You drove their brother out of office through rigging with the help of Jega in order to return power to the north.
Now they do not want you Nigerian leaders to continue using their resources to enrich yourselves,while you continue to see them as minority.
They are free to have their independence through any means.I vehemently support them,
let the fake Nigeria entity be disolved.

Cry on.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
U DRINK SHIT?
Iyalaya e drink poo
I wonder y u want violence...u b general ni abi u wan take over government.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
mayowa122:

Iyalaya e drink poo
I wonder y u want violence...u b general ni abi u wan take over government.
now i know dat u really smoke yoruba weed.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by bakynes(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

My brother I thank you for that wise statement, this same people get the lion share of the money made from Crude oil, the Allocation to Akwa-ibom, Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa put together is more than the Allocation of the other states in Nigeria put together. Ministry of Niger Delta affairs and NDDC was created for them, Oil companies pay them Royalties from time to time, they allocate a certain percentage of Jobs to their youths even when they ain't qualified for their job, so I really don't know why these set of people are so selfish they don't even want other parts of Nigeria to enjoy one drop of their "Oyel".

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by rabimlomo: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let's give dis "change" a chance and see how tinz turn out to be.
I pray and hope tinz go on fine!
WOW cheesy Good to hear that frm you.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Btruth: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2015
All their plans are dead on arrival. I bet you do not expect the likes of President Jonathan & wife, Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari and others that had gotten their wealth at the expense of their so called brothers to join in the fight without them enjoying their money. Anyway kids, I have a an advice for you lots, don't even started it because it's not about Nigeria alone, it's about other countries that have their interest here in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by pazienza(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2015
ignis:

Get your facts right. How do you mean by me and my northerners never supported GEJ for once? For your information am from southeast. Am not a northerner. All am saying is everyone should Co operate and work with Buhari if we really want to see the desired change come easily.

And did you lots co operate and work with GEJ? The North promised him no peace, and delivered it with Boko Haram. You lots in SW were busy hounding him in the pages of the newspapers, calling him all sorts of names with no respect whatsoever and discrediting and rubbishing all his efforts to make Nigeria better,nothing he did was ever good enough for you lots, and now you expect the support of his people?

All you lots did to GEJ, your senile illiterate president will receive in double fold from us.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Seun360(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:

Abeg, wey that ur kitchen knife?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
MoneyGreen:
All of them, how many them be sef? Only one akara bomb go finish them..
know it very well that they are not the only ones to war,there are also international communities and mecheneries that will be their back ups ,like Boko haram have people backing them .People were using helcopters to supply foods and weapons to Boko,which nigerians were aware of.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by derems: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
IYC has every reason to convey an emergency meeting,however,they must take any action that could jeopardise the peace of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by 2thpick: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
mikeczay:
how long do film production take in nigeria? pls tell me if you know
what kind of film - short? Feature? Series? What's the size of your cast what's the logistics on ground are u building set or going to a location ?? What's the genre ....... Whole lot to consider to and u. Princeadeoye3d@gmail.com
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:
Here my people go again! Whatever outcome of the meeting is should address our support for the government of GMB when he takes over, and how we can increase our political awareness.

If not for work schedule, would have loved to attend this crucial meeting.

We must once in a while look at the bigger picture.

God bless all Ijaws!
God bless all Nigerians!
how I wish you can leave work and attend this meeting, then you go tell them to support buhari, no be person go tell wetin go happen to you. them no the tell deaf and dumb say war don start. did you tell Hausa people to support Jonathan?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.