Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari (37511 Views)

Blue Diamond Boss-festus Mbisiogu Builds Hospital For His Community Umuchima / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nigeria is a joke. So because Buhari did not have much votes in the east so foolish Yorubas here are suggesting he should.ignore the east.

Well, we don't care. So you all plus Buhari can go and die.

8 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by laplace12(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
I will support this under one condition, our people in SE should provide Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi for APC grin grin grin grin grin

They are already for APC.

In the dreamland tho.

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Haven't you heard that Hitler was a Jew? He is as Igbo as Awo was Igbo, he is probably from Ijebu- Igbo. Igbo is Igbo afterall. Don't let anyone deceive you, he isn't Igbo.

Lol @ Ijebu-Igbo.

Its amazing how people deny their origin for a pot of porridge.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Ayima: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
v u notice dat dis days, cowbel is light, candle
burns faster, buscuit has ben reduce to 3, tin
milk is nt ful, d number of fishes has reduced in
gesha, maclean is very smal, tomatos is no more
ful, the quality of groundnut oil is no more,
exercise buks ar no more heavy, akara is nw
very smal, bread no d sweat again, pami is
diluted wit shagarin, girls tie rope as pant, men
tie is no more big, nokia phones ar no more
strong..hav u notice any of dis

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
kay1one:
The stage is set. Igbos can't lose!

[size=18pt]How can people suffering from "GRANDEUR OF SELF DELUSION" ever lose?[/size] shocked shocked grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Show me an Ostrich... and l will show you an Igbo! [/size]undecided undecided

All these "attache" to #SaiBaaba Buhari they are trying to do.....( in a shameless manner at that), is getting them nowhere.

Anyway sha, we know our "Gra-Gra" brothers, no be today. wink wink

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by laplace12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari should go and re-build his bokoharam-devastated north before thinking about se.

We will forgive him if he spend his entire tenure doing that. Ndigbo is doing fine smiley

9 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Nigeria is a joke. So because Buhari did not have much votes in the east so foolish Yorubas here are suggesting he should.ignore the east.

You LOST, soak it up please! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Admit that "error" first..... and then we can rehabilitate you, if you are ready to be rehabilitated. undecided

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by CyberWolf: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ayima:
v u notice dat dis days, cowbel is light, candle
burns faster, buscuit has ben reduce to 3, tin
milk is nt ful, d number of fishes has reduced in
gesha, maclean is very smal, tomatos is no more
ful, the quality of groundnut oil is no more,
exercise buks ar no more heavy, akara is nw
very smal, bread no d sweat again, pami is
diluted wit shagarin, girls tie rope as pant, men
tie is no more big, nokia phones ar no more
strong..hav u notice any of dis
grin grin grin
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by chiemmaxy2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
MrBasketball:
Since when Buhari has been declared as president, light ⚡ has been constant!

In ur village oluku
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by nagoma(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Why are people laughing and saying nonsense?. The worst he can do is
1. Cancel all FG projects in the East.

2. Exclude Igbos from all ministerial posts as he did during his days in uniform.
3. Selectively witch-hunt and jail Igbo politicians with EFCC and protect his Hausa-Fulani brothers.
4. Make toxic economic policies against Igbo businessmen as he did while he was a former head of state.
4.Heavily Militarize the East of the Niger.
....and more
How this will make the North and the West better than the East is what i am waiting to see?
The future of Nigeria is pregnant. What it will bear we don't know. Let's watch and and see.

If by your first number 4. You mean Buhari stopping the Igbo cocaine courier business , yes you are right he will.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC and their animalistic kind of reasoning.. So because S.E didn't vote for buhari so nothing for us again abi?? Plus or minus Buhari's purported change mission, we the igbos will always survive cos its clear North dislikes us a lot..
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by MrBasketball: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

In ur village oluku
Is turn by turn, if u haven't get a light i your village they will soon get there okay?

Keep calm!
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
okosodo:
Buhari will deal with them wella. He is a fulani man and they dont forgive.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Festus Mbisiogu IGBO Man of the year:

“We congratulate General Mohamad Buhari whom Nigerians have called to bring the change that we clamour. By his antecedents, we know he can deliver on his two major campaign promises of eradicating corruption and giving the people a steady power supply. We hereby call on him to consolidate on the effort of President Jonathan on the power sector,” he said, adding that in this age and time, Nigeria with the largest economy in Africa should not depend on generator for power supply.”

These Fl@T-HEADS are jokers of the highest order!
They just want to be relevant even when they are just not anywhere near relevance!

For Six Years, your clueless and mor@nic home-boy Ebelete Azikwe Jonathan was busy "consolidating TIGER GENERATORS"....

Now you are advising Buhari to "consolidate on the effort" of the same ball-less Eediat?

Seems Stewpidty is "GENERATIONAL"............ as suggested, amongst these people?

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

You LOST, soak it up please! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Admit that "error" first..... and then we can rehabilitate you, if you are ready to be rehabilitated. undecided

Lastpage!

Don't be a fool! I am not a supporter of GEj or PDP,check my profile

3 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by AsherStorm(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oziddy:
My brothers should go and rest biko, any I'll treatment they receive from Buhari's Administration Were caused by themselves.

child of hate...
some of u from SE and SS are just born to hate other tribes...
is it a crime to have the president from other regions apart from the SS and SE?
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Better wait till April 22

B4 u start supporting GMB
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Distribute power to anyone capable igbo or not this is the success of Nigeria we are no longer to appoint on tribe but on competency.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
I will support this under one condition, our people in SE should provide Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi for APC grin grin grin grin grin
egift the dreamer

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

These Fl@T-HEADS are jokers of the highest order!
They just want to be relevant even when they are just not anywhere near relevance!

For Six Years, your clueless and mor@nic home-boy Ebelete Azikwe Jonathan was busy "consolidating TIGER GENERATORS"....

Now you are advising Buhari to "consolidate on the effort" of the same ball-less Eediat?

Seems Stewpidty is "GENERATIONAL"............ as suggested, amongst these people?

Lastpage!

I wonder why Yorubas that are generally ugly will address Igbos as flat heads. Swerve fool

5 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Bolade005: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:
Buhari should go and re-build his bokoharam-devastated north before thinking about se.

We will forgive him if he spend his entire tenure doing that. Ndigbo is doing fine smiley
Nwokem, don't be deceived, Ndigbo is not doing fine, maybe Enugu and Imo are doing okay but the rest are sick and you know it. Stop being delusional.

The General is a great man, he believes in One Nigeria so I believe he will forgive you people in the SS and SE for the sake of better people like Okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi and the rest and do something meaningful to better the life of your people.

You Igbos forgot one thing, that the problems we share are greater than the problems that divide us and that what divides us is of our own making just like your contempt for anything APC.

Nwokem, be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Thomsbuky(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
evesdon4u:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/igbo-man-of-the-year-sets-agenda-for-buhari/

Maybe he was one of the people sabotaging our Electricity helping to importing unreiable generator and sabotaging our National grind supplies in other to buy unreliable machine that exploded killing lots of Nigerian. He should just keep quite, nobody need is quirk advice, so call emergency..drug baron and 419 Business person.

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Abeyjide: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jonathan said and i quote" i have done my best in the power sector" Jonathan said and i quote" i have done my best in the power sector" Jonathan said and i quote" i have done my best in the power sector"
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by IGBOSON2: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

^^^Bros, you have to understand that some are salivating at the prospects of a Buhari that will revert back to his default settings regarding Ndigbo now the elections have been 'won'!

They relish the thought of Igbos being brought down a peg or two as governance at the centre reverts back to how it used to be before GEJ came and gave Ndigbo a seat at the table!

For not voting APC (and for their usual dislike of the 'pesky yeebos') they want to see Alaigbo denied equal level of attention and development other regions are getting.....that should teach them next time to bow down before the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern helpers!

To cut a long story short, they would just love to see Igbos grovel and beg for the little grudgingly thrown their way!

'ONE UNITED, PEACEFUL AND EQUITABLE NIGERIA'!.....Don't you just love it!! wink
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

Nwokem, don't be deceived, Ndigbo is not doing fine, maybe Enugu and Imo are doing okay but the rest are sick and you know it. Stop being delusional.

The General is a great man, he believes in One Nigeria so I believe he will forgive you people in the SS and SE for the sake of better people like Okorocha, Ngige, Amaechi and the rest and do something meaningful to better the life of your people.

You Igbos forgot one thing, that the problems we share are greater than the problems that divide us and that what divides us is of our own making just like your contempt to anything APC.

Nwokem, be guided.

Forgive Igbos for what exactly? Do people not have the right to cast their vote without fear or favour?

I supported Buhari but with the way you idiots are sounding, I regret it

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay . . . but privatising the power sector only worsened matters
Meanwhile, I'm waiting.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:
APC and their animalistic kind of reasoning.. So because S.E didn't vote for buhari so nothing for us again abi?? Plus or minus Buhari's purported change mission, we the igbos will always survive cos its clear North dislikes us a lot..

Yorubas hate us!...
Hausas hate us!!....
Middle-belt hates us!!!...
Nigerians hate us!!!!....
Ijebus hate us!!!!.....
Arewa hates us!!!!!!.... shocked shocked shocked

In-short ........."Everybody HATES us"! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]It is called "VICTIM" MENTALITY!

Grow-Up boys, your "attitude" is your biggest problem.
CHANGE is here, embrace it whole-heartedly!
[/size]

'Those who like the pre-historic animals, refuse to EVOLVE, ....will go EXTINCT".

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by 36STATES: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

You Igbos forgot one thing, that the problems we share are greater than the problems that divide us and that what divides us is of our own making just like your contempt for anything APC.

Nwokem, be guided.

Motor park tout.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by stayblack: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
THIS SOUTH.EAST PEOPLE...ALWAYS..BLABLABLA..NO UNITY..SELLIN ONE ANOTHER FOR SCRUMS....UNITED WE STAND..DIVIDED U FALL LIKE PACK OF CARDS..
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Bros, you have to understand that some are salivating at the prospects of a Buhari that will revert back to his default settings regarding Ndigbo now the elections have been 'won'!

They relish the thought of Igbos being brought down a peg or two as governance at the centre reverts back to how it used to be before GEJ came and gave Ndigbo a seat at the table!

For not voting APC (and for their usual dislike of the 'pesky yeebos') they want to see Alaigbo denied equal level of attention and development other regions are getting.....that should teach them next time to bow down before the 'owners of Nigeria' and their southern helpers!

To cut a long story short, they would just love to see Igbos grovel and beg for the little grudgingly thrown their way!

'ONE UNITED, PEACEFUL AND EQUITABLE NIGERIA'!.....Don't you just love it!! wink

I have always preached tolerance here on nairaland but it's obvious that Igbos are hated for no just cause.

So to all Bigoted Yorubas and Hausas the Igbos have always survived. Even when we had the Senate presidency it was useless to the average igbo man. Most of our own very governors are criminals, case in point Imo and Abia.

As long as you all don't start killing us like you always do,we will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by laplace12(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

Nwokem, be guided.

I think the North needs more attention, to be honest. The economy of those states has being crippled. I served in the North, I know how bad it was even before bokoharam.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
stayblack:
THIS SOUTH.EAST PEOPLE...ALWAYS..BLABLABLA..NO UNITY..SELLIN ONE ANOTHER FOR SCRUMS....UNITED WE STAND..DIVIDED U FALL LIKE PACK OF CARDS..

You all can unite like idiots for all I care.

Please all we ask is that you guys don't start killing us like you always do. We do not need free government money nor contracts to survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.