Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari (37528 Views)

Blue Diamond Boss-festus Mbisiogu Builds Hospital For His Community Umuchima / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Mcowubaba: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Haven't you heard that Hitler was a Jew? He is as Igbo as Awo was Igbo, he is probably from Ijebu- Igbo. Igbo is Igbo afterall. Don't let anyone deceive you, he isn't Igbo.
Lol...u be ohaneze igbo cheesy...or amadiohagrin how u take knw who be igbo nd who no be igbo..
Infact -me I be Igbo...shocked
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
LMAO!!

grin
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:

Addressing an Igbo man as nwokem when you are not Igbo is not allowed angry

It is like calling a black man 'nigga' when you are not black.

To your post, I think the North needs more attention, to be honest. The economy of those states has being crippled. I served in the North, I know how bad it was there even before bokoharam.

Nwanne don't reply the idiot.

It will take Jigawa 100 years to be like Abia state.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Mcowubaba: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
eskober:
God save u wetin i been wan do you grin
E-warrior E-merlingrin
Face to face with me..u go run o..
Fem
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

Yorubas hate us!...
Hausas hate us!!....
Middle-belt hates us!!!...
Nigerians hate us!!!!....
Ijebus hate us!!!!.....
Arewa hates us!!!!!!.... shocked shocked shocked

In-short ........."Everybody HATES us"! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]It is called "VICTIM" MENTALITY!

Grow-Up boys, your "attitude" is your biggest problem.
CHANGE is here, embrace it whole-heartedly!
[/size]

'Those who like the pre-historic animals, refuse to EVOLVE, ....will go EXTINCT".

Lastpage!

I still maintain my stand that the Igbos are being marginalized.. What stops the APC from appointing an Igbo man as their Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate?
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Dheartless: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

child of hate...
some of u from SE and SS are just born to hate other tribes...
is it a crime to have the president from other regions apart from the SS and SE?
who is guilty of this?
North or ss and se?
am not an Igbo but this hypocrisy is alarming, when those animals from the north are busy bombing others and even themselves because someone who is not from the north is a President,
they started showing their ugly heads during obj's regime but they couldn't stand him and they came fully up during Jonathan's regime cause they saw him as weak.

I don't think anyone is trying to make governance difficult for GMB
lol
and what is all this nonsense about GMB neglecting some part of the country cause he got low votes from those parts?

lol it will be very foolish for him to practice sentimental leadership, I tell you he will fall before he starts and in the end he will become the worst of leaders, even gej will be better because he will become a looser not only to Nigerians but to the world since everyone is watching to see the change he has been shouting about
but am sure he is not as foolish as some common nairalanders, that's why today he is the President of Nigeria.

#saibaba
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by okosodo: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmyrichie:

How old are you?
Your father yansh
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Most people screaming change need to change their brains first to understand the meaning of democracy. So many kids, sick followers with no basic understanding of the word.

smh
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Oziddy: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

child of hate...
some of u from SE and SS are just born to hate other tribes...
is it a crime to have the president from other regions apart from the SS and SE?
God won't cease to decend his wrath on u for unecessarily calling me child of hate, in time to come u would wonder where ur backwardness in life is coming from, maybe by that time, it will be too late for u to locate a fellow nairalander u insulted on a good friday.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
I will support this under one condition, our people in SE should provide Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi for APC grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh. you must be kidding. The only state apc has chance is in imo guber elections because of Rochas. The chance in slim though. Ifeanyi ugwuanyi is as good as the next enugu state governor. In ebonyi no other party won any position in the just concluded elections on April. dave umahi of pdp will win at the end of the day. I am satisfied with the pdp of enugu and dissatisfied with the pdp of ebonyi. yet at the moment ebonyi can't be saved from pdp. The apc guber candidate in ebonyi is too calm and dumb.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Bolade005: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
36STATES:

Motor park tout.
Your parents did a terrible job in raising you this way. They should have raised you better than this.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Don't be a fool! I am not a supporter of GEj or PDP,check my profile

....Okay, you are just a Yoruba-Hater.... and a Muslim-Hater .... and Hausa-hater!

......and JOBLESS!

I did Sir!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Ralphlauren(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]How can people suffering from "GRANDEUR OF SELF DELUSION" ever lose?[/size] shocked shocked grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Show me an Ostrich... and l will show you an Igbo! [/size]undecided undecided

All these "attache" to #SaiBaaba Buhari they are trying to do.....( in a shameless manner at that), is getting them nowhere.

Anyway sha, we know our "Gra-Gra" brothers, no be today. wink wink

Lastpage!

grin grin grin

Honestly, I don tire for these omo nnas.

The attache is on another level.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by ribbit: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Nigeria is a joke. So because Buhari did not have much votes in the east so foolish Yorubas here are suggesting he should.ignore the east.

Well, we don't care. So you all plus Buhari can go and die.
mumu... Oya point out the person that has suggested that so far on this thread... Deadbrain

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Bolade005: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Nwanne don't reply the ediiot.

It will take Jigawa 100 years to be like Abia state.
The man who sired you is an idiot.

It will take Enugu eternity to be half as industrialised as Ogun state. Never in this life will the educational standard of your people be half as good as the Southwest.

Keep comparing tour state with Jigawa. Fool, compare Imo or Enugu with Niger state na.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

....Okay, you are just a Yoruba-Hater.... and a Muslim-Hater .... and Hausa-hater!

......and JOBLESS!

I did Sir!

Lastpage!

I am studying an Msc in the UK paid for with my salary fool! I am not on the same level with you. A student should plan for life after school. Goat!

I do not hate sensible Yorubas nor Hausas but folks like you should not be taken seriously. You and your ilk deserve to be scorned fool!

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by AsherStorm(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oziddy:
God won't cease to decend his wrath on u for unecessarily calling me child of hate, in time to come u would wonder where ur backwardness in life is coming from, maybe by that time, it will be too late for u to locate a fellow nairalander u insulted on a good friday.

fooool... obviously ure deceived from ur igboitic church that God does evil....
Jonathan has accepted defeat and wished buhari well...
wish buhari well and move on with ur life instead of expecting his failure

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Am from Niger Delta

Buhari should better concentrate on the North they need him most, that is the only region that still harbour stark illiteracy

We are fine down south

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Bolade005: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:

Addressing an Igbo man as 'nwokem' when you are not Igbo is not allowed angry

It is like calling a black man 'nigga' when you are not black.

To your post, I think the North needs more attention, to be honest. The economy of those states has being crippled. I served in the North, I know how bad it was even before bokoharam.
I called you that in the spirit of brotherhood, I take that back.

I once lived in Abia too and I saw the level of rot in that place, I think SE needs the same attention as the North.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

It will take Enugu eternity to be half as industrialised as Ogun state. Never in this life will the educational standard of your people be half as good as the Southwest.

Keep comparing tour state with Jigawa. Fool, compare Imo or Enugu with Niger state na.

You are now Hausa! Hahahahaha

Have you heard of Beloxxi in Agbara worth over 6 billion naira. Do you know its owned by a man named Obi EzeudE? Does the name sound yoruba?

Many of the companies in Agbara that are not multinationals are not owned by Yoruba! Goat.

Have you heard of Gzi? Who owns it?
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by uchennaq(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some people are so self centered with their foolish opinion here, you that is ranting that bihari will deal with Igbo people, you Yoruba and Hausa as a common man, what have you benefited from past leadership. If you like don't go and look for job. Whether buhari marginalise, I have never and will never depend on federal govt. Some of us are busy making serious hard currency online and your busy ranting. Buhari will never give you or your family money, he does not even know you at all. Lol
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by AsherStorm(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dheartless:

who is guilty of this?
North or as and se?
am not an Igbo but this hypocrisy is alarming, when those animals from the north are busy bombing others and even themselves because someone who not from the north is a President,
they started showing their ugly heads during obj's regime but they couldn't stand him and they came fully up during Jonathan's regime cause they saw him as weak.

I don't think anyone is trying to make governance difficult for GMB
lol
and what is all this nonsense about GMB neglecting some part of the country cause he got low votes from those parts?

lol it will be very foolish for him to practice sentimental leadership, I tell you he will fall befall he starts and in the end he become the worst of leaders, even gej will be better because he will become a looser not only to Nigerians but the world since everyone is watching to see the change he has been shouting about
but am sure he is not as foolish as some common nairalanders, that why today he is the President of Nigeria.

#saibaba

move plssss...
the guy was obviously expecting and hoping buhari will fail in his tenure just like gej failed... its typical of most Igbo and south southerners, just a few of them think logically of other tribes... I've lived in the east and ive conducted survey...
core northerners are also like that... they show hatred towards core Igbos and ijaws....
must we have the country like that.?
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by babestella: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bawsse:
I don't know why my people fell into the pit of ethnicism where the wind of change couldn't reach them...

I just hope GMB will be fair in his distribution of power, resources and development...

If not, I can't stand hearing igbos not being a part of the positive change to a new nigeria!

Please everyone cannot be in one political party. This is democracy, if BUHARI will not do anything for igbos so be it, one day he will think and regret this actions. The fact still remains that nigeria is not a one party state, if everyone rushed to APC what then happens in the next election? It will be APC contesting with the likes of KOWA, AA, APA parties etc. Please wake up.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

Is it the same Niger state that was built solely by the evil genius Ibrahim Badamusi Babangida. Hahah
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oziddy:
My brothers should go and rest biko, any I'll treatment they receive from Buhari's Administration Were caused by themselves.

When have they been treated fairly? Those guys have earned every kobo they have. They have never depended on FG handouts. So they earned the right to vote for any party of their choice.

I hate all these hypocritical posts and comments. Didn't they vote for Shagari en mass and what did they get? Didn't they vote for Obasanjo in 99 and what did they get? Did they not vote for Yar 'Adua, what did they gain? They voted for Jonathan in 2011, what did they get? Now that they didn't vote for Buhari, what will they get?

The answer to all of the above is a resounding 'NOTHING'. It is surprising that when the SW voted for AD and AD lost, they were not criticized. The SS, SE and North were the ones who voted for Obasanjo. Did they get any credit for that?

For the first time, the SE voted in an election that the presidential candidate lost, they have suddenly become bad political strategists. They have become haters of the north and SW. In the past, wasn't the SE known for splitting it's vote across many parties? They were mocked for that too. Since 1999, they have embraced pdp and vote accordingly,yet they are still criticized.

Didn't the north and SW vote overwhelmingly for their own? Why the double standard? Even northern pdp members sabotaged their party because of religion and ethnicity. No region or ethnic group should be singled out for contempt. It is so unfair.

Buhari has won. He's the president of nigeria and not that of APC or SW and North. We will all support his effort, from North to South and from East to West. It is that simple. Why make it complicated?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
uchennaq:
Some people are so self centered with their foolish opinion here, you that is ranting that bihari will deal with Igbo people, you Yoruba and Hausa as a common man, what have you benefited from past leadership. If you like don't go and look for job. Whether buhari marginalise, I have never and will never depend on federal govt. Some of us are busy making serious hard currency online and your busy ranting. Buhari will never give you or your family money, he does not even know you at all. Lol

You dey mind the cretins? Poor church rats
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by laplace12(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bolade005:

I called you that in the spirit of brotherhood, I take that back.

I once lived in Abia too and I saw the level of rot in that place, I think SE needs the same attention as the North.

I was joking bro.

I love it actually.

Abia rot can't be compared to deliberate demolition of North
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by uchennaq(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stupidity. We are so unique that they can't leave us alone. Stay and be worrying your head about Igbos, YOU WILL SOON GO MAD.
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

When have they been treated fairly? Those guys have earned every kobo they have. They have never depended on FG handouts. So they earned the right to vote for any party of their choice.

I hate all these hypocritical posts and comments. Didn't they vote for Shagari en mass and what did they get? Didn't they vote for Obasanjo in 99 and what did they get? Did they not vote for Yar 'Adua, what did they gain? They voted for Jonathan in 2011, what did they get? Now that they didn't vote for Buhari, what will they get?

The answer to all of the above is a resounding 'NOTHING'. It is surprising that when the SW voted for AD and AD lost, they were not criticized. The SS, SE and North were the ones who voted for Obasanjo. Did they get any credit for that?

For the first time, the SE voted in an election that the presidential candidate lost, they have suddenly become bad political strategists. They have become haters of the north and SW. In the past, wasn't the SE known for splitting it's vote across many parties? They were mocked for that too. Since 1999, they have embraced pdp and vote according, yet they are still criticized.

Didn't the north and SW vote overwhelmingly for their own? Why the double standard? Even northern pdp members sabotaged their party because of religion and ethnicity. No region or ethnic group should be singled out for contempt. It is so unfair.

Buhari has won. He's the president of nigeria and not that of APC or SW and North. We will all support his effort, from North to South and from East to West. It is that simple. Why make it complicated?

You are a very intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by lastpage: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Equalizer:

I still maintain my stand that the Igbos are being marginalized..
What stops the APC from appointing an Igbo man as their Presidential or Vice Presidential candidate?

What stops them?
ANSWER: Democracy is a "game of numbers" ..........and IGBOS dont have the numbers!

WHY: They dont register in numbers, those that do, dont collect their PVC and those that have PVC are too busy selling their tribal agenda such that ANY Party that chose them as VP will likely suffer a hemorrhage at the polls.
For the average IGBO, its all about money/selling, all the time. Not bad but....e get limit.

What you should be more concerned about is "the CAUSE" of the so-called marginalisation.
I'll give you an example:
When the other parties in Lagos Guber elections "saw the hand-writing on the wall", what did they do?
They quickly CHANGE tactics and aligned with APC, knowing that if they dont, their effort at election will still be futile.... but in doing so, they are poised to "REAP" in the windfall of an APC/Ambode win, in the future.

If left to the "Igbo-mentality", they will, out of tribal hatred, still fight doggedly on, even though it is obviously futile! ...with the attendant loss in patronage that comes with such attitude

Trust me, Igbos will still vote for PDP-Jimi Agabaje in the next election even though it is a foolish political calculation.
That is how they "rationalize".... just to justify their hate for Yorubas/APC/Tinubu! grin grin grin

But when the winner is announced, you will (wont) be shocked to hear them either complaining of marginalisation ... or claiming and "boasting" they have a "right" to be accommodated/patronised! shocked grin
WTF? sad

"ATTITUDE" really needs to change and this rabid hatred of others is not paying-off, rather its a curse!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oziddy:
My brothers should go and rest biko, any I'll treatment they receive from Buhari's Administration Were caused by themselves.

If there is any iltreatment how will that be their fault?
Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Dheartless: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

move plssss...
the guy was obviously expecting and hoping buhari will fail in his tenure just like gej failed... its typical of most Igbo and south southerners, just a few of them think logically of other tribes... I've lived in the east and ive conducted survey...
core northerners are also like that... they show hatred towards core Igbos and ijaws....
must we have the country like that.?
so if you're not in support of such character ,
why do you think the president should also possess such foolish character by being sentimental on leadership?
if your first post doesn't suggest the above,
then my apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.