Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari (37513 Views)

Blue Diamond Boss-festus Mbisiogu Builds Hospital For His Community Umuchima / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Ximenes45(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Why are people laughing and saying nonsense?. The worst he can do is
1. Cancel all FG projects in the East.

2. Exclude Igbos from all ministerial posts as he did during his days in uniform.

3. Selectively witch-hunt and jail Igbo politicians with EFCC and protect his Hausa-Fulani brothers.

4. Make toxic economic policies against Igbo businessmen as he did while he was a former head of state.

4.Heavily Militarize the East of the Niger.

....and more

How this will make the North and the West better than the East is what i am waiting to see?

The future of Nigeria is pregnant. What it will bear we don't know.But i know born Survivalists (Igbos) will survive. Let's watch and and see.

Re: Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari by Ximenes45(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Why are people laughing and saying nonsense?. The worst he can do is
1. Cancel all FG projects in the East.

2. Exclude Igbos from all ministerial posts as he did during his days in uniform.

3. Selectively witch-hunt and jail Igbo politicians with EFCC and protect his Hausa-Fulani brothers.

4. Make toxic economic policies against Igbo businessmen as he did while he was a former head of state.

4.Heavily Militarize the East of the Niger.

....and more

How this will make the North and the West better than the East is what i am waiting to see?

The future of Nigeria is pregnant. What it will bear we don't know.But i know born Survivalists (Igbos) will survive. Let's watch and and see.

#VeryConcise & Credible...you're the Man @ArodeWilliams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike, Rivers Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return (photo) / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.