Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. (6115 Views)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Psalmwise(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sometimes you wpould creat thread and one mod wud move it to anoder section... undecided

or u cread topic only for anoder lander to cum nd bash u undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Psalmwise(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
btw election higgi hagga is jez weaaring off
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
well not everbody will come mingling to have that favouring of trending or fp hitting things, most people comment less, but with lot of creative write up, but because of the bias nature of the mods here, they may decide to keep their ideas
i tell you! ur right smiley
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Psalmwise:
Sometimes you wpould creat thread and one mod wud move it to anoder section... undecided

or u cread topic only for anoder lander to cum nd bash u undecided

LWKM
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Psalmwise(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
lolx....shey i lie ni
falconey:

LWKM
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
pocohantas:

The change starts from everyone.
We can't actually say there is lack of topics in the section. I think the problem is the attitude of the section to topics.

They prefer to derail a thread or start a cat fight.
I have the feeling that's part of the reason you moved to Politics.
I'm sure tosyne.2much would be tired of it too, but keeps creating threads because he has the passion.
My dear, it takes high level of determination to create threads especially when people seem not to appreciate your creativity

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
[b]I find it very embarrassing when I create a thread and it doesn't make front page.

Why?

Majority of my threads are not plainly for fun and so I expect that when I drop them it should be FP bound.

That's why my threads comes once in a golden moon. I always like making it a hit.

On the other hand,,most romancelanders are very very lazy in the art of creating threads.
Now i'm talking about the very active romancelanders and not the "waka-pass" people.

Their major interest is just to derail threads.
They are usually members of a clique and they jump on any thread and just derail it to pieces.

I find this very appalling. That's why sometimes i'm not surprised when people from other sections say this section is filled with dumbos. I mean no offence but that's the way it is.

Even when these people create threads,their aim is to draw attention and nothing more. They don't really care about FP.

Sometimes when you see some of their comments on serious topics that make FP you'll weep. Total rubbish and it makes no sense.

They'll book space on FTC and type bullshit.

I don't need to call names but I believe the guilty ones know themselves. Please if we feel romance section is our e-home,,lets make it a better place for us.

Lastly everything still begins with you and i.
The change starts with us. I agree that I have bashed some op when they create certain threads but there are reasons behind this. Trust me.

You will see some threads and they lack originality and good composure. Why wouldn't you be bashed?

Most people who have commented here haven't also created threads themselves that are Fp bound yet they bash Op's left right and centre which is not good.

#MyPiece.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
not on "list of things....." or "reasons why...." Kinds of threads.

Can you?
Yeah I can bro
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
shumuel:

Am believing it should
dnt knw why Tosyne2,much hasn't giving us ''10Thing The Election Has Taught Us'' yet
Bros, I will do the needful ASAP cheesy
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]I find it very embarrassing when I create a thread and it doesn't make front page.

Why?

Majority of my threads are not plainly for fun and so I expect that when I drop them it should be FP bound.

That's why my threads comes once in a golden moon. I always like making it a hit.

On the other hand,,most romancelanders are very very lazy in the art of creating threads.
Now i'm talking about the very active romancelanders and not the "waka-pass" people.

Their major interest is just to derail threads.
They are usually members of a clique and they jump on any thread and just derail it to pieces.

I find this very appalling. That's why sometimes i'm not surprised when people from other sections say this section is filled with dumbos. I mean no offence but that's the way it is.

Even when these people create threads,their aim is to draw attention and nothing more. They don't really care about FP.

Sometimes when you see some of their comments on serious topics that make FP you'll weep. Total rubbish and it makes no sense.

They'll book space on FTC and type bullshit.

I don't need to call names but I believe the guilty ones know themselves. Please if we feel romance section is our e-home,,lets make it a better place for us.

Lastly everything still begins with you and i.
The change starts with us. I agree that I have bashed some op when they create certain threads but there are reasons behind this. Trust me.

You will see some threads and they lack originality and good composure. Why wouldn't you be bashed?

Most people who have commented here haven't also created threads themselves that are Fp bound yet they bash Op's left right and centre which is not good.

#MyPiece.
[/b]
true!

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
We d weed barons have decided to keep calm and smook weed while we watch what happens to our carban
cc.
Alberto2k
orijin101
stephenqueen
kingtom
Daz all!
***Puffs Pipe***
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Personally, I think most people have not found the secrets to making the FP. However, your threads doesn't necessary have to be rightly punctuated before it's considered FP worthy

Having said all that, it hurts badly when you rack your brain and come up with something, only for someone to storm on the thread and condemn it.

Missclasssy has got a nice comment up there but I think she's also guilty of bad-mouthing the creativity of others

Only if people the determination and courage it takes to turn deaf ears when you know people will definitely condemn what took you eternity to compile

However, many people lack creativity and originality in the romance section. All I see around is predictable and recycled threads

Some people are quick to rubbish my work saying my threads does not interest them, yet it"s considered FP worthy by the moderators
. It's not about the fame, it's about the traffic you can garner

Lastly, let's starting encouraging people if their threads contain flaws and watch people encouraged to do more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by LadyX(f): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Missclassy, Naijaboy, Tosyne2much and Harrysterol have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally, I think most people have not found the secrets to making the FP. However, your threads doesn't necessary have to be rightly punctuate before it's considered FP worthy

Having said all that, it hurts badly when you rack your brain and come up with something, only for someone to storm on the thread and condemn it.

Missclasssy has got a nice comment up there but I think she's also guilty of bad-mouthing the creativity of others

Only if people the determination and courage it takes when you know people will condemn what took you eternity to compile

However, many people lack creativity and originality in the romance section. All I see around is predictable or recycled threads

Some people are quick to rubbish my work saying my threads does not interest them, yet it"s considered FP worthy by the moderators

Lastly, let's starting encouraging people when if their threads contain flaws and people will be encouraged to do more

I never "bad-mouth" creativity, I only "bad-mouth" _bullshit

Stop stating erroneous and ill-thought assertions.....
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
The thread I created was hidden angry

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by stephenqueen: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
We d weed barons have decided to keep calm and smook weed while we watch what happens to our carban
cc.
Alberto2k
orijin101
stephenqueen
kingtom
just back from prision (24 hours ban)
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Fabdedon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

hands him 4wraps of wet weed...
How dat carban be nah?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
pocohantas:

The change starts from everyone.
We can't actually say there is lack of topics in the section. I think the problem is the attitude of the section to topics.

They prefer to derail a thread or start a cat fight.
I have the feeling that's part of the reason you moved to Politics.
I'm sure tosyne2much would be tired of it too, but keeps creating threads because he has the passion.

undecided Where you been?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Have you looked up the Rules of NL lately? Did it break any?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lolz
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
I have an idea,
Most new comers don't post topics because even if they do, people don't view or comment on them. We should work on that.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by pinkycute(f): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fake Or real story

undecided undecided undecided
Well, am interested... In case********* just tag me... Ok cheesy

deskossy:
Wanted to create a topic on my relationship with white girls...really really interesting..im just being lazy to write undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by pinkycute(f): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
You might be right duo...

But I think that's not the case...
Well, let me invite my friend Kingtom, to come and drop his Opinion too wink

Teempakguy:
I have an idea,
Most new comers don't post topics because even if they do, people don't view or comment on them. We should work on that.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by pinkycute(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's why you are GhostProtocol tongue

grin grin grin

GhostProtocol:

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
pinkycute:
You might be right duo...

But I think that's not the case...
Well, let me invite my friend Kingtom, to come and drop his Opinion too wink

Laziness from the old ones, and when newcomers create threads the old cargoes start bashing them out of jealousy angry
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by stephenqueen: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Fabdedon:
hands him 4wraps of wet weed...
How dat carban be nah?
Gbayi. dat place bad oooo cum how mosquitoes wan kill me,ask kingtom E no as dos mosquitoes be
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

I never "bad-mouth" creativity, I only "bad-mouth" _bullshit

Stop stating erroneous and ill-thought assertions.....
Why do you keep hating on me on this forum?

I know you are very good at e-fights but maturity will not let me do that

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by stephenqueen: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
emusmith:

Lolz
Na me u dey use laff ba? alberto2k come help break bottle for diz boi head
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Gbayi. dat place bad oooo cum how mosquitoes wan kill me,ask kingtom E no as dos mosquitoes be
Baba dem dey suck even eyes sef chai! grin grin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why do you keep hating on me on this forum?

I know you are very good at e-fights but maturity will not let me do that

I am not hating on anyone.
I already have too much to handle in real life, so why come online and start hating on monikers....

I never intended to start a feud or whatever might be going through you thoughts
And please don't bask in the euphoria that you are mature, cause you are far from being mature.

Just be mindful of what you say about me, whether directly or indirectly, that's all.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
LadyX:
Miss,classy, Naija,boy, Tosyne,2much and Harrys,terol have said it all.
How are you dear ? cheesy
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by ronald4lif(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hehe! Thread wahala. Wetin concern me jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lol' My Bitter Experience Staying In Face Me I Face You Compound ( Pix ) / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / 20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.