Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. (6117 Views)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
To b candid op,na election cause all this shits but no worry tinz will b back to normal#missed Tosyne2much list tho cheesy
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
To b candid op,na election cause all this shits but no worry tinz will b back to normal#missed Tosyne2much list tho cheesy
i thought you were married??
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by shumuel(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

I hope so.

Am believing it should
dnt knw why Tosyne2much hasn't giving us ''10Thing The Election Has Taught Us'' yet
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
i thought you were married??
shey na marriage issue we dey talk here? undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
shey na marriage issue we dey talk here? undecided
am very sorry.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Monicasque(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where is Mr Cock by the way? I miss his comments. Kikiki Mr light skin lover grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by daveP(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just more time. Hmm

The "sickness" started way back in January(checks jotter) yeah Jan 15th precisely. embarassed

(looks at dusty studio room)
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm gon create a topic.

Why I slept with my best friend's man.

Emphasis on the why.

And others guilty of same will come and tell theirs.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by deskossy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wanted to create a topic on my relationship with white girls...really really interesting..im just being lazy to write undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
am very sorry.
undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
major466:
Romance section need revival. The problem is not shortage of articles. It's about the lack of Intresting post available. So many articles are being recycled on a daily basis. Almost all of them wacky articles. To make matters worse, some of them end up making front page. This makes the section kinda monotonous and unexciting. With time people loose interest.
I suggest a move whereby Originality and Creativity is encouraged among Nairalanders. Articles with great exciting information should hit front page no matter who wrote it even if it is a madman. No more favoritism, as per who deserves front page and who doesn't. This will encourage more people who are gifted in writing to write excellent hilarious articles with each Nairalanders itching for more. This will bring back the needed spark and excitement commonly associated with this section.
Wooooooow !!!

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
The thing is most ppl r scared to even create thread..

Cuz u guys would bash them , diss them upset them n u falconey r one of the ppl who do this just b honest !

Dont complain .. Cuz i bet u . If some1 creates a topic watch wt happens.

N the ones that do never make front page so ppl r not encouraged in ere .. Una just they judge monikers left right n centre

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
harrysterol:
give me 20 minutes will bring up a nice topic, I stopped creating useful topics because I hv to cc the mods b4 it hits fp grin because i no get blog na, so my brain no be source so they think . Smh
Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Cuz u guys would bash them , diss them upset them n u falconey r one of the ppl who do this just b honest !

N the ones that do never make front page so ppl r not encouraged in ere .. Una just they judge monikers left right n centre

Hahahahahahaha LOL I admit.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
boss give us 10 reasons why u laughed so to prove falconey wrong grin
Him post make me laf as I see am

I go try drop interesting thread 2moro
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
krall:
is it now you are noticing it?
tosyne came with his list and that was carried on for way too long. no creativity anymore.

daivyjones please dont create any thread on lists. please.
Bros, I'm never short of threads

I will think and drop something 2moro
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, I'm never short of threads

I will think and drop something 2moro
not on "list of things....." or "reasons why...." Kinds of threads.

Can you?
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

Hahahahahahaha LOL I admit.

But u get my point
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

There is way too much favoritism on this section.
When a new bie or someone who isn't popular creates a thread, you would see high number of viewers and low commenters, and as this forum has been programmed, the post will keep on going down and down and before you know it's lost

But if someone popular creates a thread, even if it is as dumb as ever, you would see people commenting

There are some people here that their posts always makes the front page whether it makes sense or not,
while really home page worthy ones are ignored just because the person didn't tag a mod.

It's total rubbish in my opinion.....

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

There is way too much favoritism on this section
When a new bie or someone who isn't popular creates a thread, you would see high number of viewers and low commenters, and as this forum has been programmed the post will keep on going down and down and before you know it it's lost

But if someone popular creates a thread, even if it is as dumb as ever, you would see people commenting

There are some people here that their posts always makes the front page while really home page worthy ones are ignored just because the person didn't tag a mod.

Its total rubbish in my opinion.....
yh i have noticed too well thats life
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
To b candid op,na election cause all this shits but no worry tinz will b back to normal#missed Tosyne.2much list tho cheesy
Eeeeehyah !!!

I will come up with something 2moro
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

There is way too much favoritism on this section
When a new bie or someone who isn't popular creates a thread, you would see high number of viewers and low commenters, and as this forum has been programmed the post will keep on going down and down and before you know it it's lost

There are some people here that their posts always makes the front page while really home page worthy ones are ignored just because the person didn't tag a mod.

exactly, I registered late 2013 but wasn't a regular then because of school.

Any thread I created won't even get 100views,then I was a regular in education section.

Same thing when I became a regular in romance section untill I study the section for months and observe that I have to mingle with some certain popular monikers and make numerous comments to get my thread trending.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by FLAWLES(f): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yez; das true+i miss ANDYBLAZE
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Fabdedon(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
We d weed barons have decided to keep calm and smook weed while we watch what happens to our carban
cc.
Alberto2k
orijin101
stephenqueen
kingtom
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by pocohantas(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
emusmith:
So true o... I've noticed it too angry

undecided

The change starts from everyone.
We can't actually say there is lack of topics in the section. I think the problem is the attitude of the section to topics.

They prefer to derail a thread or start a cat fight.
I have the feeling that's part of the reason you moved to Politics.
I'm sure tosyne2much would be tired of it too, but keeps creating threads because he has the passion.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

When a new bie or someone who isn't popular creates a thread, you would see high number of viewers and low commenters, and as this forum has been programmed, the post will keep on going down and down and before you know it's lost

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by chibwike(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

When a new bie or someone who isn't popular creates a thread, you would see high number of viewers and low commenters, and as this forum has been programmed, the post will keep on going down and down and before you know it it's lost

you couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by mirexxx(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

Any thread I created won't even get 100views,then I was a regular in education section.

Same thing when I became a regular in romance section untill I study the section for months and observe that I have to mingle with some certain popular monikers and make numerous comments to get my thread trending.
after mingling with the famous monikers, you now have a testimony
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by harrysterol(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

well not everbody will come mingling to have that favouring of trending or fp hitting things, most people comment less, but with lot of creative write up, but because of the bias nature of the mods here, they may decide to keep their ideas

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by harrysterol(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

There are some people here that their posts always makes the front page whether it makes sense or not,
while really home page worthy ones are ignored just because the person didn't tag a mod.

It's total rubbish in my opinion.....
very true, give her a dozen of Kenya weed
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by baralatie(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

a lot of the posted topics came short and are easily decoded as ??
anyone who wants to a topic should be serious about it.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
baralatie:

a lot of the posted topics came short and are easily decoded as ??
anyone who wants to a topic should be serious about it.

Yh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.