Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. (6104 Views)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh! Na that Dr.kabiru account? grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Idowuogbo:

3 women ke?? Omo I don miss o....who dem b? Dem comot pascal? Abi na woman? Who is the space filler? Hmm...e b like say romance go host hin own election o...we must vote in new government ooo...its time for CHANGE!!! cheesy
Pascal ko! Pascal triangle ni! Dem don strip that one nakedd since o. Yes it is time for change, Iya mi, they are banning left right and centre, e no pure o! E no pure. vote Idowuogbo and Xynerise for Mod 2015! Hay Pee Cee change!!!!! grin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by xynerise: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some people dey try quarrel reach 3 pages o undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

I think you have a problem, you are just too fvcking emotional, and you take things too far.

Oh the IRONY in this mehn...*yimu*
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by naijaboiy: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ROTFL!! gringringrin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
xynerise:
Some people dey try quarrel reach 3 pages o undecided
I dey tey you...Tom Nd jerry tinz grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by falconey(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Pascal ko! Pascal triangle ni! Dem don strip that one nakedd since o. Yes it is time for change, Iya mi, they are banning left right and centre, e no pure o! E no pure. vote Idowuogbo and Xynerise for Mod 2015! Hay Pee Cee change!!!!! grin grin

LWKM you wicked I swear "dem don strip that one nakedd since o"
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Keep on appealing to the emotions of those that would read your comments.

Here, have another brush, paint me as bad as you like in front of everyone, that doesn't take anything from me

Few days ago, you created a thread that was a direct insult to ladies and this was my reply

~"Another thread aimed at diminishing the dignity and prestige of the feminine populace on nairaland
Rubbish!!!"

I think you have a problem, you are just too fvcking emotional, and you take things too far.

You said I have not added anything meaningful to this section, really?
Please feel free to check my profile, peruse through my threads and comments from day one.

You said I like picking fight with everyone, really?
You are just looking at things with a childish eyesight in my opinion.
I am in good terms with _naijaboiy, you can ask him I you want.
I don't even know who psalmwise is not to talk of engaging in a conversation with him
Do you stalk me or something undecided. See as you just carry my matter for head.

Perhaps the great tosyne2much is just as mature as he thinks ....
Just try to take things easy my dear. There are better ways to crave attention instead of trolling every section/thread

I can't even remember when last I traded words with people like you who derive joy in e-fights

Sir/ma, please e-fight is not my thing so kindly spare me
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by KingTom(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
xynerise:

Kai! My man Sexkillz made me proud.......ermm, that was harsh of him undecided
just because I called him a "Hopeless useless stupidd albino who sunlight shall forever torment, and told him to look at the beautiful sunny skies" Na wetin make my guy just vex like that o grin grin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by farano(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Alright folks, this thread has outlived it's usefulness. Thanks.
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I mean who expects you to praise my thread ? If you don't, others will, so what's the point ?

You should accept the fact that you are quick to rubbish people's thread which does not make sense.. You have never created positively/sensibly to this section but to derail, troll, seek attention, engage in a battle you will never win, and mouth thrash the works of others despite the fact that you have never created any sensible thread b4. I mean what do you stand to gain in picking quarrels with everybody ? Today Naijaboiy, 2moro Tosyne2much, a day after 2moro Psalmwise. Na only you dey here ?

The first time you commented "Rubbish" on the second to the last thread I create, I let it slide cos I felt there was no need replying you, i retaliated when you repeated it and you started pouring out your doubts

Ma/sir, I don't give a damn if you don't like my write-ups, if you think I'm not doing it well, the "created new topic" link is not hard to locate
ghen ghen ghen ghen. . . .

oga tosyne eyaf binu tan grin
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Lwkmd! ! ! You need serious deliverance. Who strip pascal? Gist me na... lmao @ hay pee cee change
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by xynerise: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
I can only assist the mods not to be one. Me no dey always dey online grin

But wait o, na 3 females be mod? This na gender discrimination o undecided
Re: Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. by farano(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
farano:
Alright folks, this thread has outlived it's usefulness. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends On Social Media / Only If All Men Can Be Like My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.