Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili (63083 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL...

Gej till 2019...i miss this robot

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by kristisking(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
We know you are fighting for a post.Stupid woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by dapsoneh: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
K
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Misogynist2014(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
He is.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by DickDastardly(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
OBY has just voiced his master's command.
Say what you like, GEJ better OBJ by a million miles cool

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by james809: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
jonathan is no hero. He realized he will be spending more on court cases which will obviously end in futilty.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
dustmalik:
I'm inclined to agree with her.

Rubbish!
Why not look from another angle.
What did buhari do when he lost in 2011
He boldly swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck and he did....
Goodluck deserve the praises cus his action is honourable.
Real leaders lead by example

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by sonnyudoh(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
I would have commented but she already said what I wanted to say
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by olas24u(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
very true
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oby can go and die!

Jonathan is my hero!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by emmaihunzeyah: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
this woman is not happy with jonathan's administration because she was not given a ministerial appointment

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by dvee2: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
GEJ did the right thing by accepting defeat. But is he a hero? Naaah! Don't think so.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by vvvbobby205(m): 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Horus:
A Kleptocrap cannot be a hero; Stop worshiping mediocrity

Easy bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Those who call him "hero" are the problem with this country and sick in the head.

And add to that some people actually mentioned a Nobel prize....

Smh

You Dun fall my hand angry
What do you say of GMB's reaction after losing 2011 election then undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monogamy:
Leader of the Bring Back Our Girls group and former minister of education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve the hero tittle for accepting defeat in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST reports Jonathan, before the INEC chairman could announce the final result of last Saturday’s presidential election, had called General Buhari to congratulate him for winning the election.

Following his decision, many Nigerians have been praising the president for saving the entire nation from disaster.

However, Ezekwesili says if only Nigerians knew the extent of damage President Jonathan has done to Nigeria, they won’t hero worship him.

She took to her Twitter page on Thursday, to air her views on the recently held presidential election.

She tweeted: “When a review of President Jonathan’s administration is done, we’ll realize how much damage sycophancy did to governance. Example? Chibok Girls,” she wrote.

“A leader must be without an inordinate desire to be serenaded with ‘good news’ or their team will never let them know the true state of affairs.

“An environment that rewards sycophancy encourages team to withhold accurate ‘bad’ news (problems) from the leader while serving up ‘good news’.

” When a leader makes hero worshiping costly to those who engage in it, he/she deprives the ‘sellers’ market to set the ‘Mediocrity Benchmark.’

“A critical success factor in governance is for the leader to both in word and deed convey a culture that abhors sycophancy. No hero worshiping.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/jonathan-is-not-a-hero-oby-ezekwesili/

Thank you, intelligent woman.

Exactly these damages is the next thread I want to open on NL.

People are so gullible and stupid, some few can manipulate them.

GEJ almost destroyed Nigeria. Conceding and one lousy letter, all of a sudden fuuktards want to rewrite history and label him hero.

A corrupt, weak, dumb, clueless, slow man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Deem: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will never refer President Jonathan as a hero too!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

How about a tyrant/dictator, a coup plotter, a blood thirsty bitter being, a sore loser, a man that believe Abacha didn't steal, can he be a hero? *grins*
Give it up already, will ya?

Ur so called hero has killed innocents, insulted & caused more havoc dan good, ok?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
I never c mumu like this woman. U runz jona b4 he no com gree 4 u?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by skillfuldee: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
soloafe:
I wish same can be said of you madam chiboks. even ur igbo nation are disappointed in you, for the embarrassment u have brought to them.
What embarrassment has she brot upon d Ndigbo? Do u av ur facts? I think it's high time people stopped being unreasonable and foolish #justsaying #nohardfeelings

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Bifwoli: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
This deluded ni99er will come to know later how much of a hero GEJ is after the ill educated goat herder Buhari leaves a trail of economic mess,blood spill and deaths.This former dictator has not changed.

Better to divvy up Nigeria now than wait for what is in store with this dictator.Even Hitler was "elected" just like GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by knoph2007: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
sorry man
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Gbawe: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said

The Heroes are Buhari, Jagaban, Jega, and the millions who stayed on the queue in the rain and sun to vote Jonathanout

Don't mind these losers forever eager to spin GEJ in a positive light. I told them all before the election that a very powerful system, consisting of Nigerian and international 'players', wanted GEJ out. They realised he will make Nigeria fail if allowed to continue. This is a very powerful and influential lobby group the average Nigerian is not aware and thus did not account for. This group monitored and 'man-marked' every move GEJ made with the intention of leaving him no 'manoeuvre' room to frustrate the will of the people and sit-tight.

It was some in this group, from the west specifically, that moved to convince GEJ to accept the result as soon as they all knew, as early as Sunday, that Buhari had won. They made it clear to GEJ the implications of any sit-tight shenanigans which then goes on to cause chaos. Me and you know GEJ is the uber self-preservationist . Some can continue to delude themselves about GEJ being a democrat yet we know better. For me they can even nominate GEJ to replace Ban Ki Moon at the UN. I don't care. Good riddance to bad rubbish. What matters to me is that GEJ will no longer lead my beloved Nigeria beyond May 29 and that it is Buhari who takes over from him.

By the way, did you choose your user name because you are a fan of Thomas Mueller also nicknamed Raumdeuter?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Give this woman a job she will leave twitter for good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by ify84(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jealousy no good.... She shd go and continue her boisterous kissing

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Those who call him "hero" are the problem with this country and sick in the head.

And add to that some people actually mentioned a Nobel prize....

Smh

They are pure fuuktards!
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by gunther6(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:

This robot has malfunctioned

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Alert! This robot has just been reprogrammed. GEJ till........... may 29th. Cant wait to see dumbo's back
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by M4gunners: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tell her to go and jump into river Niger we don't care about her. GEJ IS MY HERO. She can continue her romance but she shouldn't talk shit about GEJ again.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Henrypraise41:
He is still a hero if i may chip in, do you think that running a big country like nigeria is a child's play? There are some forces both spiritual & physical that you hardly resist. He tried his best and paved way for another person steer ship you said he wasnt a hero, had it been he refused to accept defeat nigeria could have been in a chaos by then may be you will be in outside nigeria telling the whole world another different thing.
See talk..smh
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by baumolina(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I disagree with her. i am sure she did not vote during the election
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by tbaba1234: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Henrypraise41:
He is still a hero if i may chip in, do you think that running a big country like nigeria is a child's play? There are some forces both spiritual & physical that you hardly resist. He tried his best and paved way for another person steer ship you said he wasnt a hero, had it been he refused to accept defeat nigeria could have been in a chaos by then may be you will be in outside nigeria telling the whole world another different thing.

He did what was expected of him not something extraordinary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.