Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili (63121 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by chrishenzo: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mrs Oby, GEJ might not be a hero but you have to agree that he save many from dying. If he has drop a wrong statement about the election, or even refuse the result, I believe you will be among the first people heading towards Murtala Muhammed for escape route. You know by now Nigeria will be on fire, and economy will worsen.

Mrs Oby forget about personal interest and speak the truth.You are among the people that work for OBJ and I wonder what you have said about that administration. People are not calling him(GEJ) a hero because he is brave but because he bring himself down to surrender which none of the things our past leaders have never done before. You call him names forgetting that GEJ has in some ways moved democracy practice in Nigeria to another level. Do you think that sites like Nairaland will still be existing if he has taken step to act tough? Of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is, if not the most insulted president and yet he doesn't complain about it; not that he cannot but he doesn't want to. Go to China, Thailand, Cuba, Iran, or even during OBJ, IBB,ABACHA and tell me if you can insult them like that without being afraid or for the fear of unknown or if your website or News network will still be existing if people use it to insult them.

Jonathan might not be a hero but what he did save numerous life Give respect where it is deserve madam Oby. Stop deceiving Nigerians because when something goes wrong, you will be one of those living outside the country attending one interview to another talking trash without stepping your foot here. Nigerians please let us not allow ourselves to be use by any one for any personal gain.

ELECTION IS OVER MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Let Us Support GMB FOR THE Betterment OF COUNTRY AND EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO GEJ. That Way We Can Move Forward. THIS COUNTRY IS FOR US. No Politician Will Think About You or Myself If Things Went Wrong. Enough of this politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by umbo: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
IF WE CAN REFER TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS A

HERO,THEN IT SUGGEST THAT ENGLISH LANGUAGE

HAS LOST IT'S REAL

MEANING

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by omojeesu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
I partly agree with her. The President failed in many areas of leadership. However, for conceding defeat to Buhari, he's made himself a man of honour. We should acknowledge this. I think we should forgive his failures and move on with the incoming government to rebuild the nation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
tbaba1234:

Buhari never made that statement.

Don't try to disclaim this...don't try it at all,except you've not been following news in Nigeria.
Buhari did say it.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by ElFenomeno1: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

How about a tyrant/dictator, a coup plotter, a blood thirsty bitter being, a sore loser, a man that believe Abacha didn't steal, can he be a hero? *grins*
oh shut the fu ck up you bloody pea brained nuisance
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
philips70:

Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable. Buhari did not invent this saying. If they had succeeded with the massive rigging they did, Buhari's announcements in CNN, AIT, ChannelsTV, Twitter wouldn't have been able to stop the violent revolution. In essence PDP killed the corpers in 2011.

Was last election free and fair? If no, tell me where there was rigging.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Those who call him "hero" are the problem with this country and sick in the head.

And add to that some people actually mentioned a Nobel prize....

Smh

[size=14pt] I have told them from day 1, they thought I am speaking gibberish. By the time GMB gets to Aso Rock, he will scream "Yeepa, mo gbe o!"
Obaiagbon Patrick will scream, what a GARGANTUAN CRINKUM CRANKUM and Soyinka will yell Hydropustic money a laundering. Oby, this is the first time you're making sense to me. You're now my own HERO for speaking my mind right now.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Grahamjnr:

That woman is a fool. She doesn't understand what we here in the Niger Delta especially Rivers where I come from were planning before the news of Jonathan action reached us. Do u think Amaechi was stupid to have imposed curfew here in Rivers just a day before the final announcement of the Election. By now Nigeria would have been in international eyes for the wrong reason and not for the right reason we are now and their prophecy of the end of Nigeria as a nation would have perhaps come to pass. So to all APC and Buhari fans, be careful of violence inciting words u post or say cos there is a limit you push a man to the wall that he has to react.

So because of Buhari's win your people were ready to burn down your own place like almajiris do
Is that sensible?
Don't you know that if what is happening in the northeast was happening in your place under a Buhari govt,they will have no problem decimating the whole area
Think about Odi massacre under obasanjo
You don't cut off your nose to spite your face,that is foolishness
Do you know there are kids in the NE that haven't seen the four walls of a school in years
Is that what you want in your place?
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Gbawe: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
4bobo:

God bless you. This was what I was telling some people here before, they kept saying he saved country from disaster, and lf he refused to handover, and later caused wahala, that no body can arrest him, even icc because he never carry gun and kill people. I just laughed at their childlike thinking.

Too many ignorant kids running around. GEJ and his 'team' were not ready to go. We all saw Orubebe's shameless and desperate display. We have seen Okupe ranting like a maniac as well that "Buhari will never rule this Country". They already created an impression in the minds of powerful stakeholders , home and abroad, that team GEJ wanted to sit-tight by all means. This is why John Kerry was sniffing around and Obama directly and unprecedentedly addressed Nigerians about the elections. The determination was there to match any attempt by GEJ to sit-tight.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
UsieMan Dabs wrote:

"Funny Nigerians"
It seems cyberspace is on overdrive about Jonathan's congratulatory message to Buhari. I'd have thought we should move on from these already. It seems not.

So if to say Hitlar accepted defeat during The World War II, Nigerians would have call him a "HERO" like they are metiering GEJ since yesterday for conceding defeat.

They forgotten so quickly, since we are a Nation of forgetfulness.

They have forgotten how when Chibok girls were abducted., Jonathan did absolutely nothing for 18 days except watching his aids wish away the soul of more than 200 girls.

They have forgotten about the loud silence on the nearly 2,000 people murdered in Baga.. they have forgotten how He (GEJ) shamelessly dancing away in Kano less than 24hrs after Nigerians got blown to pieces right under his nose in Nyaya, Abuja.??

They have forgotten about Missing $20B and persecution of HRH. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.. they forgotten about the subsidy scam, The Oduahgate, What about the almost one-year ASUU strike of 2013....!!

And many are still whispering that he knows a lot about the Abuja Eagle Square bomb attack of October 1st, 2010.

How does a single phone call or conceding defeat atone for the pains, betrayal, failure, theft, shame and death.?

Listen and listen good Jonathanians;
I can accept anything but for you to drum it into my ears that Jonathan deserves a Nobel Peace Award, UN Secretary General or even win the $5 million award for Africa leader simply because he accepted defeat is what I can't take.

What did you expect him to do? Reject a result that the whole world saw as being free and fair? Yes, he's a statesman for conceding so fast since it's not common in our culture and this can only be fully conferred on him if his party do not go to court to challenge the victory.

Whoever believed that Niger Deltans will cause chaos is deceiving himself. Only a General leads a troop and sorry that I will hurt your ego; Goodluck commands no troop.

Let the craze of christening him the father of modern Nigeria or father of Democracy stop this minute.

Allow those who won to savor their victory, at least they worked for it and deserved the fruit.

To me Jonathan is villain and Only two category of people will call him a Hero, they are explained as:

1. They are doing this only to avoid the rancor that doing otherwise may cause .

2. They were never in the first place against what Jonathan was doing with power; they only wanted power and are now glad he gave it up without a fuss.

It is time to focus on the governorship election next week and deliver our various candidates.

Begin your work on that than drumming how Jonathan is a Mandela. You owe him victory in your state. I can't be part of a victorious Federal team and be a losing team in the state.

Buharists, whip anyone forcing you to call GEJ a modern day father of Nigeria. Whip I say for I will be here to defend you.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
But one day, everybody in Nigeria will be exchanging President Goodluck Jonathan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2235721/one-day-everybody-nigeria-president
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by farem: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
[/color]
Brimmie:
Thank you ma! Exactly what we've been telling them!

[color=red]To them, If your House Rent expire and you leave The House peacefully, you deserve a Nobel Prize Award. At least for leaving in peace. Rubbish!!
undecided

You are right! That guy has not changed.

The only thing that stopped him is that this election has become world-focus and he's been exposed and found no-where to hide. (US and EU have talking against tampering with the results)
Also, the fear of the massive and almost cultic, the followers of GMB
How many people know what he did to frustrate mere registering the APC?
All the spirited attempts to remove Jega
Campaign of calumny against GMB,
Over trillion Naira in South-West (Yet they asked me to tighten my belt)
How he fought the use of card-reader even till the eve of election.
The only thing that broke his back was the use of PVC and card-reader. If Jega has 'agreed', gej would have won by SUN-slide!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
umbo:

HAS LOST IT'S REAL

MEANING

grin ; D grin

Are you just knowing that? My dictionary now has a new meaning for stealing

Teacher: What is stealing?
Student: Stealing is not corruption
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by mescapee: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monogamy:
Leader of the Bring Back Our Girls group and former minister of education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve the hero tittle for accepting defeat in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST reports Jonathan, before the INEC chairman could announce the final result of last Saturday’s presidential election, had called General Buhari to congratulate him for winning the election.

Following his decision, many Nigerians have been praising the president for saving the entire nation from disaster.

However, Ezekwesili says if only Nigerians knew the extent of damage President Jonathan has done to Nigeria, they won’t hero worship him.

She took to her Twitter page on Thursday, to air her views on the recently held presidential election.

She tweeted: “When a review of President Jonathan’s administration is done, we’ll realize how much damage sycophancy did to governance. Example? Chibok Girls,” she wrote.

“A leader must be without an inordinate desire to be serenaded with ‘good news’ or their team will never let them know the true state of affairs.

“An environment that rewards sycophancy encourages team to withhold accurate ‘bad’ news (problems) from the leader while serving up ‘good news’.

” When a leader makes hero worshiping costly to those who engage in it, he/she deprives the ‘sellers’ market to set the ‘Mediocrity Benchmark.’

“A critical success factor in governance is for the leader to both in word and deed convey a culture that abhors sycophancy. No hero worshiping.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/jonathan-is-not-a-hero-oby-ezekwesili/

Madam, you've already made a name for yourself.

Like Jega said, you were a former minister of the Federal Republic and by extension a states(wo)man. You should be mindful of your conduct (and utterances) in public.

My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Basildvalour(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
toobby:
Pls who Is this?
Is she a Nigerian
nah.....she is an alien with her two wide lips like dat of a female gorilla ...smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Ralphcannon75(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bull shit. What if Jonathan had made an utterance that he will not accept the result. Imagine the chaos we would have been in. Oby pls go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by camelus: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monogamy:
Leader of the Bring Back Our Girls group and former minister of education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, has said that President Goodluck Jonathan does not deserve the hero tittle for accepting defeat in the just concluded presidential poll.

DAILY POST reports Jonathan, before the INEC chairman could announce the final result of last Saturday’s presidential election, had called General Buhari to congratulate him for winning the election.
Following his decision, many Nigerians have been praising the president for saving the entire nation from disaster.
However, Ezekwesili says if only Nigerians knew the extent of damage President Jonathan has done to Nigeria, they won’t hero worship him.
She took to her Twitter page on Thursday, to air her views on the recently held presidential election.
She tweeted: “When a review of President Jonathan’s administration is done, we’ll realize how much damage sycophancy did to governance. Example? Chibok Girls,” she wrote.

“A leader must be without an inordinate desire to be serenaded with ‘good news’ or their team will never let them know the true state of affairs.

“An environment that rewards sycophancy encourages team to withhold accurate ‘bad’ news (problems) from the leader while serving up ‘good news’.

” When a leader makes hero worshiping costly to those who engage in it, he/she deprives the ‘sellers’ market to set the ‘Mediocrity Benchmark.’
“A critical success factor in governance is for the leader to both in word and deed convey a culture that abhors sycophancy. No hero worshiping.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/03/jonathan-is-not-a-hero-oby-ezekwesili/
GEJ tipped to win $5M Mo Ibrahim African Leadership Award and there by becoming UN Ambassador for Peace only for conceding defeat. "In humility there is Pride"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by SergeAlain: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its Okay madam. There is no need to continue vilifying him. He has lost and is on his way back to Otuoke.

The performance of this Govt will indeed determine whether he should be further castigated or perhaps even be vindicated as a true hero. i just pray that you get a position on this new cabinet so you can perform all the wonders you have expected from this Government.

We are watching!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by chardino(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
This good 4 nothing woman will not go and take kia of his family and the man frnd OBJ , and allow reasonable people like GEJ to think of the way forward to better the lives of Nigerians.... Asshole. L

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by emmatok(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Brimmie:
Thank you ma! Exactly what we've been telling them!

To them, If your House Rent expire and you leave The House peacefully, you deserve a Nobel Prize Award. At least for leaving in peace. Rubbish!!
undecided

Best comment ever.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
EBELEMO(an ijaw name) JONATHAN, DOESN'T NEED HERO TITLE. HE DID WHAT HE SUPPOSE TO DO.

IF HE DID NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE HE DID. HE WOULD HAVE BEING HUMILIATED OUT. HIS TIME IS OVER.

THAT CLUELESS GUY HAS DONE A TERRIBLE DAMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY. VERY SOON WE'LL START FINDING OUT.

WHEN I WAS TALKING SYCOPHANTS WERE ARGUING WITH ME.

HE RAN A VERY WASTEFUL GOVERNMENT.

IF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SPENDS EVERY YEAR IN DRINKING CHAMPAGNE IN ASO ROCK YOU ALL WILL SCREAM.

OUR NATIONAL DEBT IS NOW N11.24 TRILLION. OUR ECONOMY IS AT THE MERCY OF WORLD BANK.

NO DEEP ECONOMIC PLANNING, DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT. NO THOROUGH PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY.

HERO MY FOOT!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
That I can agree with. He is doing all he can to grant Patience's wish in Edo; not to bring him food in Prison. Am glad Buhari is granting him a soft landing.

Let there be Peace.
Sorry to disappoint you .

Your free monthly stipend from Abuja won't be coming as expected.

Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by OlaPhils(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raxxye:
A hero, according to Wikipedia, is

"a character or person, who, in the face of danger and
adversity or from a position of weakness, displays
courage or self-sacrifice"

Another source defines it thus:

"a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic
qualities or has performed a heroic act and is
regarded as a model or ideal"

Unless Ezekwesili has a different definition of a hero different from the above, then I beg to disagree with her.

For promising to conduct a free and fair election without interfering in the process, and keeping his words: that makes him a hero

Think for a second what would have become of last Saturday's election had the president lost his calm after the card reader failed to capture him and kept him waiting in the sun for over thirty minutes, moreso when his party had advised against the use of the card reader. Had he stormed out of that polling booth, that would have been the end of election that day, and the consequences could only have been imagined. For maintaining his cool in the face of that, he is a hero

For calling GMB and congratulating him(something GMB never did in 2011 and can never do), and thereby averting "goons and baboons" being soaked in blood, he is a hero

For telling his party not to bother contesting the outcome of the election in court to avoid distracting the incoming president, he is a hero

Hate him as much as you choose to do, Mrs Ezekwesili, you cannot take this glorious moment from him. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has set a standard for democracy, not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa. The man is our national hero!
sir, you spoke well, she can go straight to hell is she refuse to accept it. Jonathan has averted dogs and baboons being soaked in blood.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
umbo:

HAS LOST IT'S REAL

MEANING

If you know what effect the reverse of his action would've cause you won't type every letter of these words above.
Why not compare his action to that of GMB after losing 2011
Honour should be given to whom it's due.
Gej like the thief crucified with Jesus just won honour for himself by a single act after a not so impressive tenure.
We've gotta acknowledge it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by highmood(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
symbianDON:

and what is heroic about accepting defeat? Nigerians have so soon forgotten all the antics Jonathan and his cohorts played in the name of politics! never in the history of the country had politics been so played in a dirty manner as Jonathan played his. so much mud slinging and misinformation all in a bid to win the elections at all cost. Jonathan never paved any way for anyone to win except himself. if he had his way he would gladly have loved to cling unto power. him and his garrulous wife.
obj did it for his second term but he failed, so because GEJ did it for the his second term, its now a crime? All these are politics-its a game. But what makes his accepting defeating heroic is that many lives and property would have been destroyed and even you may not have that time to type, you might have been running up and down or worrying about a loved one had it been he never accepted. Again, hardly will you see any African president do so. Ivory coast, liberia, Libya, Sudan and some other African countries are boiling because of politicians in positions. He is a hero because he has tried to avert the prediction of the U.S that Nigeria will disintegrate by 2015. So better accept the fact.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by oluwafemi113(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tell them oooo. PDP e-Rat

Calling jonathan hero is wrong

Or better still Jonathan leads administration is an error to Nigeria for the past 6 years

How can one with such a bad profile becomes an Hero over night

I totally disagree
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by stagger: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
This woman needs to see a psychiatrist.

She never described OBJ in such lurid terms, when everyone knows OBJ's culture of rigging and systemic corruption, not to talk of his third term agendum nearly sent this country to the precipice. Of course, can we forget he embraced her in a public gathering in a way that smacks of lack of marital decorum?

OBJ sent 3,00 elderly men and women in Odi to their early graves. Madam due process, go siddon abeg. GEJ's move to handover power and concede defeat is unprecedented in Nigerian and African history, and for that he deserves commendation.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. Are we now supposed to forget the monumental and universally acclaimed misrule of GEJ because of one act he was bullied into by the likes of David Cameron, Obama et al? GEJ did not want to leave and was not prepared to leave hence the massive rigging - and we have even seen the video proof - conducted for him in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom et al.

Whether people know it or not, the result, which showed Buhari had won despite the massive rigging of team GEJ, had been known since Sunday. Many moved behind the scene to convince GEJ not to try anything funny and subtle threats were deployed. GEJ, as expected of his self-serving nature, preferred not to piss-off this powerful lobby group. They never wanted to hand over and were willing to do anything to sit tight. Many simply showed GEJ he will be made to account for his action if chaos ensued because he did not want to accept the outcome of an election he clearly lost. GEJ was 'strong-armed' to accept defeat.

Exactly...
''The Governments of the United States and the United Kingdom would be very concerned by any attempts to undermine the independence of the Electoral Commission (INEC), or its Chairman, Prof Jega; or in any way distort the expressed will of the Nigerian people.''

They reminded GEJ of the Gbagbo treatment with a subtle threat in that joint statement. My guy GEJ prefers to enjoy his loot in peace instead of being shamed and disgraced. It's just common sense.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

oh shut the fu ck up you bloody pea brained nuisance

Just answer my question. No need for insults.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Samunique(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Raxxye:

Unless Ezekwesili has a different definition of a hero different from the above, then I beg to disagree with her.

For promising to conduct a free and fair election without interfering in the process, and keeping his words: that makes him a hero

Think for a second what would have become of last Saturday's election had the president lost his calm after the card reader failed to capture him and kept him waiting in the sun for over thirty minutes, moreso when his party had advised against the use of the card reader. Had he stormed out of that polling booth, that would have been the end of election that day, and the consequences could only have been imagined. For maintaining his cool in the face of that, he is a hero

For calling GMB and congratulating him(something GMB never did in 2011 and can never do), and thereby averting "goons and baboons" being soaked in blood, he is a hero

For telling his party not to bother contesting the outcome of the election in court to avoid distracting the incoming president, he is a hero

Hate him as much as you choose to do, Mrs Ezekwesili, you cannot take this glorious moment from him. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has set a standard for democracy, not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa. The man is our national hero!
Thank u very much !!!

I think nigerians preferr someone despite have lost with 10million margin in 2011 still incited people to killed the innocents even when it's obvious he lost to free and fair election.

And as for that man-looking woman, she just a hater.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by April4th(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
K
Raxxye:

You've said it all. Good one
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
She's entitled to her opinion, just like everyone else. The thing with opinions is that everyone has a reason for their opinions.

My opinion: GEJ is a trail-blazer. His actions will resonate. He's headed for statesmanship locally and even as far as the UN.

He will definitely be considered for the next edition of the Nobel Peace Prize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.