Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (54679 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Having our bath 2geda, walahi its highly romantic. i recommend it cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by wangdu: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot

I'm behind you.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy

Then if u meet my type hun we won't be sleeping at all cos my second name is gist(a gene frm dad).no movie or media is necessary cos d power of the fun lies in our tongues both.nekky dalu
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by bdchange(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2015
spanzed:
dat makes the two of us

Were u created as a robot? And wu did dat to u... Just tell me d truth
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot

impotency in making
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=32324047][color=#000050]Op, do you mean asides having sex........

I like an open n straight girl.God forgive me but sex is almost the sweetest tin wen together esp wen u knw how to do it without boredom
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by bdchange(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
As for me it is watching tv,what is yours romancelanders?

Hmm as in watchin tv wen u gat no bf. Or even wen u av. Pls am curious to knw
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by hoojay4(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Ehwoo..... :DEhwoo.....
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
i enjoy hot romance winkand pillow fights too smiley

U r da bomb. Hot romance is even sweeter than the main tin.spending large time on it is cool.pillow fight is almost d top of the fun bwith ur lover behave like kids.then she cooking with just part n bra n me sneaking in to come n cuddle her surprisingly frm the back isn't a bad romance too. Kudos diva
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by bdchange(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
2dice:
This land is specially deicated to we the siNGle Guys

Sorry to ask. Wot will d Single Guys be doin on Dis ur precious LAND?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by onyxo76(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2015
which kain question be this??
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Besides forking.........more forking!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Playing Fifa! Ma babe dey whop me eh!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2015
pre-intimacy n sex..pillow fights,kiss n gist
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by CircleOfWilis: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2015
erasokafor:

U r da bomb. Hot romance is even sweeter than the main tin.spending large time on it is cool.pillow fight is almost d top of the fun bwith ur lover behave like kids.then she cooking with just part n bra n me sneaking in to come n cuddle her surprisingly frm the back isn't a bad romance too. Kudos diva
e come resemble one Nollywood movie wey watch, u sure say no be there u learn am..... undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ifeanyidavid: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Thank God she is a prayer worrior , we always pray together both mid night pray

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ekwerendi55(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Eating together
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Princess4eva(f): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
As for me it is watching tv,what is yours romancelanders?

Wheneva he plays his guitar or keyboard, I sing to the rhythm.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2015
singing......he love singing love songs for me & i enjoy watching him as he sing
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by erasokafor(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
e come resemble one Nollywood movie wey watch, u sure say no be there u learn am..... undecided

My man I don't see naija movies.so its out of the question grin .but frm little stage I became romance baba. The Lord is my strength. But wait oo,mayb I will enter nollywood ni.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ibietela2(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
i enjoy hot romance winkand pillow fights too smiley

Wooow
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by lexy2920(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
talking and watching movie with soft kiss
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by tunddy(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Sex her at angle 60 and 120, doggy styles,and giving her touch ur toes and then she starts to screem
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Flyingngel(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2015
we play like babies,running and throwing pillow then we sat down and look at each other eyeball to eyeball, sparkling a true glowing love. Finally we promise ourselves to be happy no matter what.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ThimmyWood(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2015
My gf Na S.U. so the best thing she likes doing for me is praying while I enjoyed saying amen.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Deprime007: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Its a good hobby but it can be so boring atimes
diddydiva:
Talkactivegrin
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
allanphash7:
Repented not repen

Dnt be angry pls
No na, Thank u jare. It was a mistake which I never noticed. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

angry
so you don't know what we use to do whenever we are alone indoor again abi?

Waiting come concern you for their love??
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by prettymina(f): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Aside d. Main tin grin I enjoy beach walk going to d cinema nd cooking together.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
mine is Pillow fight. it's really fun
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by GodblessNig247(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
I enjoy thinking about her coz she is no where to be found
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by allanphash7(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2015
U are gbaski

Hugs
sameer1212:
No na, Thank u jare. It was a mistake which I never noticed. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.