Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (54684 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
i enjoy hot romance winkand pillow fights too smiley
Hot?? undecided You have romance ontop a hot plate or whah??
How do you do thah shii?? cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2015
emperorchedda:
Apart from the sex I enjoy partying with her, lawd her shaking asss murders me on the dance floor!!
undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot
Oya Robot undecided

Runtime.getRuntime().exec("taskkill /F /IM <kevinberry>.executive" )

Hope this works cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by donbordexvil: 2:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Omagzee:
We enjoy robbin beer palours... I be bonny, she be Clyde.

She even got me a tommy gun for valentine oooo!!

Rubbish
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Studs: 3:00am On Apr 04, 2015
princealexndre:
does of u spending ur tym talkin,u r all jobless....as for bosses like me she dance i dance..tweak d sh*t out baby ..or mayb swimming cuz i like teaching girls hw to swim
omo jati jati, how far.... Na Michael
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Ologunjude(m): 3:05am On Apr 04, 2015
She enjoys my tongue rubbing her clitories. Am very good at this. She screams most times.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Dekatron(m): 3:12am On Apr 04, 2015
I prefer to just sit with my ex, and look into her eyes, and @ night, we watch the stars together, before we go home.

It doesnt matter, does it? Cos i now prefer to SOLDER ON A BOARD than spend some silly time with a girl. She knows that i love her. . It doesn't matter, so far we could kiss, it really doesnt matter.

*havent met my girlfriend*
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by andrew12(m): 3:19am On Apr 04, 2015
if you dont fight atleast 5 time in a month and have make up sex, what you guy do together when you are alone is another Hollywood dating or marriage, ......I have been married 5 years habitts I have below

DRINKING

FLIRTING

CURSING

I NOR KNOW ENGLISH FOR STANDUPGUY

the thing is if you are a man or woman you should adopt 2 out of each others behaviour... i mean the ones dat matters and you would not have to comment on this thread......Love is a beautiful thing unless you are asking Jeneviv Out .... click like if the comment is thrash atleast i did not comment on GMB / GEJ.... Even if i was a political minded sm1.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by deebrain(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2015
We wrestle ourselves..... Fun can go on for hours. The more exhausted, the more fun... (winks)
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by definition12(m): 3:39am On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]As for me................fucking and kissing nor bad ooooooo
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by charmingeyes(m): 4:27am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his dick.
U really got great lips for that. Hot!!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ladyabadi(f): 4:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Staying in bed very naked while cuddling.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy
're u serious, dat 'll we just bore 2 death after a while!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:10am On Apr 04, 2015
ladyabadi:
bad gal! wink
ladyabadi:
bad gal!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his dick.
Damn u bold!such a turn-on
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by fejicruz(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
Sharing her salary
Na poverty be this o....lol
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by williamspaul22(m): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Mine I go straight to d point. After f.ucking she goes
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by obaseno(m): 5:31am On Apr 04, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
Sharing her salary
why u no share ur own
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2015
blackbeau1:
Playing games wiv him
ooh,didn't u see my email?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, do you mean asides having sex....

Well, asides sex, I enjoy watching movies together.....

The way sex is described in this context, it's like you guys f**k for 23hrs 30mins out of the 24hrs that make a day. Watching of movies only come in in about 10mins. Una well done o.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by iamord(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Just talking, cause i love talking cheesy
Larry King

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2015
unfortunately don't 've one!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 5:42am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
kiss kiss soft kissing kiss kiss
i so much love it! cheesy
u gat d lips 4 dat!
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
Sucking his dick.

Correct!!! Na d koko b dat. Better babe.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by lordmario(m): 5:50am On Apr 04, 2015
#Game: I whip her in Fifa, while she whip me in WWE. The best time togeda
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2015
dtina:
Gisting#we could gist 4 hrs# nd its really worth it...

Smh! U dey lecture hall dey snap pics abi? Wonder wetin our education don turn into. Gone are the good old days when i was a student during 1940s. Dedicated everything to my books and in-class lectures. But today, same cant be said again.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by fordafriq: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2015
visit www.fordafriq.doodlekit.com to register for MODELLING CONTRACTS and Tips...
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Creamz(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
Pillow fights? Hmmm
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Revolva(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2015
angry angry sex n nothing more......
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ezeonwe: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
As for me it is watching tv,what is yours romancelanders?

Are you sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.