Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl (59495 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Temysteve(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
What's so bad in all this??
If you love her,you will do it tongue
there ar some tinzz u don't do because of love.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by charlito94(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
1) never overate a girl
2) don't show much care cos most of dem re tripped off by harsh guys
3) don't do oral for her
4) don't let her know a lot abt ur life
5) most girls re soft not all keep a smiling face while playing with u ( rough play)
6) don't pet ladies

3 Likes

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by charlito94(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Don't give her moni
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by ezeonwe: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
* Helping her wash clothes when two of u are in a serious r/ship, is visible love.

* Helping her write her write her exams is teaching her how to cheat and surely she will do it to u. Rather than helping her write her exams, u should help her during her studies if u can.

* Make ur feelings about her flirt with other guys known to her. If she can cope with it, fine, if she can't, just quit.

If she shouts on u, tell her how u feel about it.

Now let me warn guys, do not send a girl to school because u want to marry her. It might be heartbreaking if at the end she says no. If u decide to help a girl for other good purposes, that is a different case.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by efonat(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
With d way her write up sound, I think she's a lady otherwise a gay grin
missclasssy:
I don't know why the subject of my gender should be an issue on this forum. Don't you guys have better things to think and talk about ?
What sort of feeble-minded, dimwitted youths do we have these days......

If you don't believe I am female then its your fvcking business.
Just stop mentioning me and spilling unnecessary trash, okay....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by nairabetguru(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Give her all ur nairabet earnings grin grin grin

#Imarched4buhari
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by visiondee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
As a man, having a happy and loving relationship is a choice, and what makes being romantic differs from one to another. I personally help my baby in washing her clothes and even her underwear, carry her bag, cooking for her and doing what makes her happy. But one thing she knows and will never try is taking me for granted and besides all I do for her, she does more even than my expectation. She's the best gift and best thing that ever happened to me, so loving, caring, and romantic. She worth more. I so much love her WITHOUT WAX. #Damilola&Damilola
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Temysteve(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
That's also on point,whoever does this is having a masters degree in mumulogy
lolzzz, even doctorate degree in mumuology.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by AlfaDan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
huh!!! Vexing not naw.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Temysteve(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

these rules belongs to the broke niggas undecided
even if u get ur dough, does dat mean u won't help her @ll..
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by KingsleyCEO: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Squandering your life's savings
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by abbey621(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some people are funny sha! Helping her wash clothes, you be washman? Paying her school fees? Na you be her papa, shey I never warn una make u stay away from broke ass girls! carrying her bag? Better not do it in public, otherwise na 14 years be that grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by ojnnaco(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never allow her play with ur Prick....
Lolxxxxc See Banning
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Boyooosa(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Never lick her plate, it might land you to eternal slavery.... grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by acehood907(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok can I be following her like dz?

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by blakky97(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
allowing know the unlock pattern in your phone and your atm pin.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by iamskatertola(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)helping her wash clothes
2)helping her write her exams
3)allowing her slap u playfully
4)giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
5)helping her carry her handbag
6)condoning her shouting on u
7)add urs
cool never send her air time she will get use to it
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by OGHILEE: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
what's wrong in doing all dis. I dey follow my baby carry bag well well
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by harry509: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
7)add urs
am 2 open 2 my girl frnd pls advice me...
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Medsimon01(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
What z d big deal there? If true luv exist btw d duo. U wil nt knw wen u wil do all these! Well, it depends on the type of gal!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

these rules belongs to the broke niggas undecided

This response is typical of gold diggin h&*%# grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Georgematics(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
7)add urs
I do all those stuff and we are still good. do you even have a girl friend??
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just be more active in romance section, u will learn
harry509:
am 2 open 2 my girl frnd pls advice me...

1 Like

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by nwadiuko1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
So when police are catching a criminal,the police is a criminal too?
depends on the country involved.....since both of us are Nigerians and this is happening on a NIgerian forum.....I assume you are talking about Nigerian police, and if that assumption stands, then the answer to your question is YES
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
So u can allow a woman slap u playfully,what if she now gets used to it and eventually slaps u in the public one day?
Why not @ Unibenstudent? Remember u said "JOKINGLY" so don't deviate from ur initial write-up....If ur woman can NOT crack jokes with u (verbally, action or reaction) then u guys ain't in a relationship. Wia is d compatibility n freedom? Your woman MUST be FREE with u in ALL ramifications. If u want a BOSS things, then I ll advise go rewind a bit backward to maybe 19th century not dis 21st....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sits back to watch the gold diggers crawl out of the woodwork grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Georgematics:
I do all those stuff and we are still good. do you even have a girl friend??
is that the question u should ask him
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by fuckshit: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
What's so bad in all this??

If you love her,you will do it tongue
fück that shїt; what sort of fücking love so, owing to bloody fücking love one should do this
no fücking way; will she let me do same, while dating her? if it's a fücking YES, then we're fücking good to go; that makes it a fücking open relationship;
this is a fücking NO NO for me; trust me, it wouldn't be fücking fun for her if I do same; grin grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Guy u be comedian, i swear
nwadiuko1:
depends on the country involved.....since both of us are Nigerians and this is happening on a NIgerian forum.....I assume you are talking about Nigerian police, and if that assumption stands, then the answer to your question is YES
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by olami234lekan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:

3)allowing her slap u playfull
7)add urs

Never allow her to ride your joystick gringringrin

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.