Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl (59516 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
ezehy:
happy birthday kitnah
Thank you
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

is ur username d abbreviation for KITTY CAT Mixed wit NAH? Perhaps ur name is HANNAH.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emodeee:

is ur username d abbreviation for KITTY CAT Mixed wit NAH? Perhaps ur name is HANNAH.

shocked shocked

Assumption is the mother of all fvck up,desist from it grin
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

shocked shocked

Assumption is the mother of all fvck up,desist from it grin

oya tell me ya name
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

these rules belongs to the broke niggas undecided

Lol
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
omojoshy:
Excuse me sir @ Unibenstudent, I disagree with number 1,2,3 n 5. If u can't give ur woman helping hands then ask ya Mum or Aunt how BEST to treat a woman.....Dey need love, care n check dia excesses wen need be...#Carrot n Stick approach. grin ....U ll ENJOY ur relationship wen ur woman sees u as her FRIEND!!!

I pity you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Ps whats wrong in helping ur gf wash her clothes? I dont see anything wrong and I'll always do it so long as she asks( I force her to let me do it all the time)

What a pity.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

What a pity.
Lol... There's no big deal.... Most times she's tired due to work and stuff and all she needs is a helping hand.... I help her in any way I can.. I see no big deal so long as she still gives me my due respect....
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lol... There's no big deal.... Most times she's tired due to work and stuff and all she needs is a helping hand.... I help her in any way I can.. I see no big deal so long as she still gives me my due respect....

Unless that.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

If you have the chest,go ahead

Love is not slavery,mister angry

No,sir smiley

Yes of course

Well you ladies make it look like slavery and we are not ready to be slaves
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Unless that.
Haba sure na..... I cant bend low for anyone to walk over me.... I help only when its needed....

1 Like

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by kilokeys(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

I love you for this...however, minus the 'chibwike' part o. Cos I dont know d guy....lolzzz

he is a lovable guy.. send him a pm joor. dont be shy kiss
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by toprealman: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)helping her wash clothes
2)helping her write her exams
3)allowing her slap u playfully
4)giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when u r dating her
5)helping her carry her handbag
6)condoning her shouting on u
7)add urs
POOR UNIBEN BABES.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:

he is a lovable guy.. send him a pm joor. dont be shy kiss
Are you indirectly asking me to send you one? wink
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
1miccza:

Well you ladies make it look like slavery and we are not ready to be slaves

The same way you guys make marriage look like slavery.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

This is what I call 'romantic'. She's definitely lucky she's got you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

This is what I call 'Lomantic'. She's definitely lucky she's got you.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

The same way you guys make malliage look like slavery.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by princemi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
What's so bad in all this??

If you love her,you will do it tongue
f**k luv den
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Chilug(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

FINALLY grin grin..

I can't wait to eat wedding rice...

Love is a beautiful thing when there is Compatibility. It covers all..
Don't know if I should complement you because of ur short twisted legs, bt u are easily the most beautiful girl I have seen on dis forum. My opinion though.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 1miccza: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

The same way you guys make marriage look like slavery.

Heelllooo "marriage" that's what you said why would a mere relationship become slavery all in the name of a mere "love" that's so ethereal..
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gracyel(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
1miccza:

Heelllooo "marriage" that's what you said why would a mere relationship become slavery all in the name of a mere "love" that's so ethereal..

And isnt it the 'mere' relationship that will lead to marriage?....We are saying the same thing!!
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by 1miccza: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gracyel:

And isnt it the 'mere' relationship that will lead to marriage?....We are saying the same thing!!

You also know that some relationships do not lead to marriage all those points listed above would be made easy and possible if there is a degree of mutualism.. That i think would make the guy to go the extra mile not making him to feel like someone in bondage,don't you think so??
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chilug:

Don't know if I should complement you because of ur short twisted legs, bt u are easily the most beautiful girl I have seen on dis forum. My opinion though.
Like those of your sisters undecided undecided??

I'll only accept your insult if I see your long Usain Bolt's legs.

2 Likes

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Gnen: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chilug:

shine your eye bro
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
7)add urs
Why shouldn't U?
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by zeezeegal(m): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
If d love is dere notin bad.... he can wash ma pant nd i shave his down down nd wash is boxy.... true love.... no rules
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by bonasera: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Unibenstudent:
7)add urs

BULLSHIT Sir. Great UNIBEN by the way.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I pity you.
Same here @ Oldirtybastard, I pity u more....even ur profile name speaks volume about u sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
never show a girl how much you love her...believe me, that is the first step in being her biiatch

Never tell a girl "you are the only one I will ever love"...nigga she will tag you as a weak ass! Don't you do that!

Never date a girl like missclassy...you life iyaf finish from the very first minute embarassed
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Thunderrr fire youuuu!!!!! angry angry
If she love me, she no go say make I do am!
Your head dey dia.
Re: Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Never buy BIS or load data for a girl.

Highest N100 recharge card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Please How can i stop Masturbation? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.