Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? (3176 Views)

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Who First Comes To Mind?? / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Vicorolex1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
#two fighting.... quietly books space. I must see where dis ends up
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmm... Interesting..
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by sarutobie(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2015
when I see a beautiful(and I mean very beautiful ) woman pass by I am reminded of God's love to us men...
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Edited♦
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=36999659][/quote] Monsieur, it seems you're an expert at doing piss-poor jobs.
Everyone is aware of the revelation up there so that isn't a news to me.
Am afraid your efforts so far to reveal my identity is in futility.
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
He's scared.cheesy
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Disappointed you didn't find my usual sesquipedalian words punctuating the write up at intervals? I didn't want any message to get lost hence the candor tone of the write up. What's your viewpoint about the topic?
Sesquipedalian cheesy cheesy...this man self.. No sesquipedalian me o.... Abeg no reply me with grammar, I no go sch well..I humble
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=36999659][/quote]
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Sesquipedalian cheesy cheesy...this man self.. No sesquipedalian me o.... Abeg no reply me with grammar, I no go sch well..I humble

Happy weekend.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2015
I don't really notice such things when I'm out in public, I tend to focus on getting to my destination.

It not until one of my sisters nudges me in that person direction, I'll look at him/her and compliment.

Then it back to focusing on my day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Weird Things Most Men Dunno About The Female Body / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? / Pregnancy.... What do you Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.