Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (49968 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by njuwo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
u see ur naija man mentality?

Na naija man mentality you call am? See, any girl wey dey show me caring, wey dey greet me 10 times a day, wey dey ask me if i get liverpool? Dey like me you hear, na so my instincts dey tell me and my instinct never lie for me once since them born am.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
lasstropinky:
You mind following me back so i can read more of your post?
sure!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
njuwo:
Na naija man mentality you call am? See, any girl wey dey show me caring, wey dey greet me 10 times a day, wey dey ask me if i get liverpool? Dey like me you hear, na so my instincts dey tell me and my instinct never lie for me once since them born am.

Lol...use ur instincts go bank na.

Mchew
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by agarawu23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...does rubey need to confess? When the facts are glaring. She's a sociopath.

U wanna ask me out as nairaland girl friend abi?

Honestly,I rarely ask that question. Like,if its just a fling,why do I need to know?

yes NL gf
BTW let the start with op topic.

do u have a bf?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by alterswerve(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Well, I think the question is 'Would I like to be in a relationship with this girl?'.. Cuz I have more than three female friends who have asked me this question. I tend to not think in that 'is she kinda asking me out?' direction to keep clean.
But on a frank note, she MAY be interested, may want to know why an interesting guy like you doesn't have a chick yet, or, might just have a friend who likes you. So many reasons bro, you may never know unless you get a confessor.. I'll say it depends on the tone of the question.. Too bad you might not be able to communicate that to us here.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
agarawu23:
yes NL gf
BTW let the start with op topic.

do u have a bf?

Lol.

I don't have a bf......on NL
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by slap1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Not really. Maybe looking for a vacancy or trying to set boundaries.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by 5minsmadness: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
[size=18pt]why the hell else will she be asking?[/size]
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by sarmiie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
i think its a compliment.
usually if ur really cute, u'd get that a lot.....
means nfin, really
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mcdonald247(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Her interest is to have the best guy
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by niceguy7(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Probably yes....but indirectly... smiley
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by digitalembrace(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ah nawao. I don't understand how you can leap to that conclusion. Bottom line, women are not a monolithic bunch. Bisi and Chichi might ask such a question to give you a hint while Adeola and Aisha are just making conversation and so on.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mcyemite(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just like a guy asking a girl if she still a virgin... angry
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
Nope! it doesn't mean she wants to ask you out!
yea. Damn right she wants to ask you in
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wish a girl would ask if i have a girlfriend
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mcyemite(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Most times it does.. undecided
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
How am I to know everyone's mind?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
shior.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
u see ur naija man mentality?

lol u must be a Kenyan
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
yea. Damn right she wants to ask you in
OK tell me! out of all the girls that asked about your relationship status, how many asked you out??
ain't saying they don't!
I've asked a lot of guys this question and i didn't ask them out!
you guys should use your brain pls!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by hotgunz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
She s givin u d red lite to carry on.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
She z most probably trying to psych you
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by leonshom(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
It depends.....she might want to know if the guy won't be pestering her for a relationship or just feel like knowing his relationship status.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by olareed(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4ever:
It could just be a polite question just to make a conversation. Or it was asked out of pure curiousity with nothing behind it. Perhaps it was to get a personal piece of information from you because she might be interested in the answer which may also mean they like you and wanted to make sure you were single and available for dating.

But don't give it any meaning yet for you could be wrong. Just consider it a random question.
you so nailed it...ori e wan be
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Dmeji4444(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think it has 2do with context: the place, the time,,,the way it comes out of mouth,,the moving of the eyes and position of the mouth wen asking,,,,,u don't compare such question with passionate voice n look to just asking anyhow, however some like 2ask it while playing but have more meaning 2it,,,,,,,may b its d context dat will tell.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by adexeli(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
It doesn't really mean she does.. And she may... It's two phase. It's up to the guy to decipher
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
OK tell me! out of all the girls that asked about your relationship status, how many asked you out??
ain't saying they don't!
I've asked a lot of guys this question and i didn't ask them out!
you guys should use your brain pls!
7 out 10 ppl who asked me that question ended up not only going out with me.......they took me in toogrin
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
7 out 10 ppl who asked me that question ended up not only going out with me.......they took me in toogrin
your lie na 1st class! grin
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by MacMaster01(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Means she can date u.. she doesn't wanna develop feelings then find out that ur with someone else
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
no oh!
this babe asked me if i have a GF.
i answered No.
months later, out of excitement, while chatting. i called her 'babe'.
before i could say jack, she don block my azz
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by AreaFada2: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
Two work colleagues, both my managers then asked me this question.

I gave them both vague answers just to keep them guessing.

I knew one liked me very much. I thought the second manager was scoping on behalf of her colleague.

In fact the second manager surprised my by saying she chatted about me with a former coursemate, who was now a TV producer. That her friend would visit our workplace on a particular day. And she came.

The TV lady concluded and told me that the way ladies were swarming around me in my workplace, that I must be a player.

Actually, the opposite was the case. The reason girls liked me was that I never ask work colleagues out. My own principle. If I did them any favour, I never asked for anything in return. Many girls like a guy who's helpful but doesn't pester them.

Moreover, I was quite happy with my babe.

Yes that question usually indicate some interest in your person.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by odeku457(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
I just ask that to strike a convo.

What's my business with if he has a girlfriend.

I only ask guys who ask me out.

Are u a playa when u don care if he has gf or not.

@topic

I think thats an Orange light and if the guy knows his onion he will get the Green light within the next few convo lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.