Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (50069 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
How much you don use your own get for account?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
lol I love ur specification on NL

well if you don't mind I would love to apply into the vacant position Sexy

U can apply
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by omooba969(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
my point is "not every lady that asks you that wants 2 date you"
its so simple
some may wanna ask you out
buh not all!

I beliv wen its just d guy&gurl alone n d question comes frm d gurl--then it means alot...just my take though grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by rkarang: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Caveat emptor

This land is not for sale

tonguetongue
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by liricyst(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lol

Guy...whether or not it means anything...toast the girl jare.

I just hate it when they ask it indirectly
For instance:
"this one we are enjoying each other's company like this...let your gf not come and break my head o"
Mtcheww..very immature.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Venom104:

No.. because you dont like movies?

I'm not just interested in meeting nairalanders
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Geraldo7(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ladies ask that kinda question wen she wanna knw where she stands in a man's life.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

U can apply
OK
Miss ahsekeena I will love to apply for the post being ur BF....
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by jejelayegba(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
L

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Atleast 70% true
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Mpyaw: 10:41pm On May 06, 2016
favoryte33:
Hello peeps in da houz,,,,Is dis statement really 2rue or just a mere assumption?
Lol
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by kodded(m): 2:30am On Jan 28, 2018
NobleG1:
It depends on the circumstance, but most of the time the girl is interested in you and wants to know beforehand if you're're available.

When she finds out you're free, she'll devise a means to get you hooked on her. She might start being very nice to you, sending out various signals to you.

But some men do not know how to decode such signals. There are women who are naturally very nice, and most times men misconstrue this natural behavior to be "she's interested in me".

A woman may ask you if you have a girlfriend, just to know how you're doing in life, NOT necessarily meaning she's interested in you.

For men who are love code illitrates, let me help you a little bit here. If a woman does MOST of the following things, then she's 100% into you;

-- She asks for your number or gives you hers. She wants to keep in touch on a personal level with you. Mobile phone number is the most personal and private contact info. ranking above home address. Anyone can obtain your home address if they try but mobile number is the hardest. And your phone is mostly with you wherever you go.

If she asks for your social media contact info like Facebook or Twitter, etc. She may not really be into you but may be on friend zone level.

-- She doesn't miss returning your texts and calls even when you least expect.

-- She calls you often and sometimes for nothing. She likes to chat with you. She misses you. And hopes you're still single for her to claim.

-- She's always happy to see you. She's all smiles and excited whenever you guys meet. She wants the meeting or event or occasion not to end. She loves to spend time with you.

-- She tells you very personal and intimate stuffs about herself. When a woman opens up about things she won't normally share with anyone, it shows she trusts you. A woman hardly falls for a man she can't trust.

-- She shows keen interest to know you more. She wants to know if you are someone she can spend her life with. Nobody wants to die lonely. Every woman wants to be in love and be loved.

-- Shev wants to meet people who are really close to you. She wants to meet those who made you who you are, like your family and friends.

-- She makes physical contact. If she touches you more than she touches her other male friends (usually on the arm, shoulder, back, etc.).

Test her by touching her arm or hand when you make a point or tell a joke. Does she find an excuse to touch you back? Throw your arm around her playfully–does she seem uncomfortable, or does she curl in?

One warning though. Some women naturally don’t like to be touchy-feely in public, or where their friends or family can see them. Test this out somewhere private.

--She cares about you alot and always willing to help even when she's unable to so. She hates seeing you sad.

And many more. I wish women would be straight forward with their feelings by telling the guy they are interested in, the same way men do. One can't blame them at all because society inhibits them from doing so.

Love can start in mysterious ways. I met my woman in a unusual way. My elbow mistankenly touched her b*reast (as many of us were rushing through door to a lecture room) and she hit me really hard on my back. I turned and looked at her angrily for few seconds (first time of seeing her) without uttering a word and ignored her.

I kept wondering what i did to this girl that made her hit me so hard. I let it slide.

According to her, she was scared I would come after her later (she thought I was in cult or something. I was a huge and intimating guy). Her friend saw what happened and scolded her for ruining her chance of dating me (she had crush on me). After that day she hid whenever she saw me.

One day I saw a very pretty girl crossing our faculty block. I sent a lady to call her up. She refused and told the lady to inform me to come meet her if I was serious to see her.

I went. When she realized I was the one, she became very scared and a bit jumpy. I didn't even recognise her. It was after few months into our relationship, that she revealed being that girl who hit me. And she is today my lovely wife. We always laugh about this crazy event and she can't stop boasting of kicking my a*ss. smiley

smiley
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Woman matter na journey without destination. No matter how much knowledge you try to gather on them you’ll still end up confused.
Men should just go with the flow because if you want a definite answer na O.Y.O. you go dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.