Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (41397 Views)

Question Of The Day: If Gov Oshiomhole Did Not Have Money Will Lara Marry Him? / If God Withdraws His Shield From Mankind, Nobody Will Be Safe - Buhari / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by trojanhorse: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
That the money will be safe doesn't mean you go cancelling viable people-project in the transformation agenda as you did Metroline Lagos et al some 30+ years ago just to 'safe' money.....these cattle herd illiterates and Ferrari sports cars...
shut up pained igbo man, GOD pass una sai baba.****in oshomole voice*** go and die

2 Likes

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
crazysaint:
oh shut the f*ck up.
u never change grin ok continue till may 29 grin
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Nigeria will be great when Tinubu and OBJ are probed
If I Argue with you, it means I am senseless too.
But for the sake of knowledge, i want you to know that probing this 2 people cannot make Nigeria great.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by NAJALYN: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
If I Argue with you, it means I am senseless too.
But for the sake of knowledge, i want you to know that probing this 2 people cannot make Nigeria great.

So OBJ and Tinubu are now saint. undecided
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by datribune: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I remain a fan of GEJ

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

Hahahaha yeah i remember u as one of d deluded fans of d clueless one who thought nigerians would keep d kleptimaniac in power. Newsflash! nigerians ar not dumb.
It seems u get ur news rumours frm Okupe's Twitter handle because as we speak there is no allegation against both men.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hope you say, tjats where we have being gettingit all wrong, We Nigerians am not an exception, do put all our thistle hopes in our leaders too much, this remains the bitter fact that that keeps us stagnant, We have started it with baba Buhari, like we did to Jonathan, we saw less in him because we expected more from him. Concerning my last post, its time we woke up to reality, Baba Buhari should stop making empty promises, Corruption he claimed to fight in his military regime was jst hibernate, wen he left, corruption only became was. Baba Buhari should get there and give democratic measures glaring Nd appealingto everyone by then he can negotiate for any Nigerian Citizen's trust.
NaijaTalkTown:
India may be one of the most advanced and still advancing country in the world and that didn't happen in a day. But it started in a day. Bombay is now Mumbai, Delhi is now New Delhi and India is now Beautiful India. You may not believe in the New Nigeria but it is very possible and with the current level of hope and magnitude of inspiration, we will get there. The people's general is doing the right thing by inspiring and making Nigerians believe in Nigeria and most importantly believe in themselves.

God bless us
HARDDON:

The clueless id1ot surrounds himself wit Tinubu n d likes yet talk about fighting corruption, who is he trying yo deceive ?
I feel for Gej, did guy wud come n be commissioning projects he has set up
sashx:

U need prayers dude
bakjal:
Voice of a f**l who does not knw his right from left. U can't change the will of God, so u can go nd die.
bakjal:
Voice of a fool who has nothing positive to talk about. Pls take a very gud look at ur self, u must be a lunatic
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hope you say, that's where we have being getting it all wrong, We Nigerians am not an exception, do put all our hopes in our leaders too much, this remains the bitter fact that that keeps us stagnant, We have started it with baba Buhari, like we did to Jonathan, we saw less in him because we expected more from him. Concerning my last post, what i was saying is that, its time we woke up to reality, Baba Buhari should stop making empty promises, Corruption he claimed to fight in his military regime was jst hibernate, wen he left, corruption only became worse. Baba Buhari should get there and give democratic measures glaring and appealing to everyone by then he can negotiate for any Nigerian Citizen's trust.
NaijaTalkTown:
India may be one of the most advanced and still advancing country in the world and that didn't happen in a day. But it started in a day. Bombay is now Mumbai, Delhi is now New Delhi and India is now Beautiful India. You may not believe in the New Nigeria but it is very possible and with the current level of hope and magnitude of inspiration, we will get there. The people's general is doing the right thing by inspiring and making Nigerians believe in Nigeria and most importantly believe in themselves.

God bless us
HARDDON:

The clueless id1ot surrounds himself wit Tinubu n d likes yet talk about fighting corruption, who is he trying yo deceive ?
I feel for Gej, did guy wud come n be commissioning projects he has set up
sashx:

U need prayers dude
bakjal:
Voice of a f**l who does not knw his right from left. U can't change the will of God, so u can go nd die.
bakjal:
Voice of a fool who has nothing positive to talk about. Pls take a very gud look at ur self, u must be a lunatic
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by CyberWolf: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hope say you will allow yahoo boys rest grin grin...they are not smiling...
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by meccuno: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I thought this dude was a shoe maker not a miracle worker.......how does he intend to do that?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by meccuno: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Suspect33:
i so much respect dis man.... Jst pray he wnt die while serving dis grt nation
lolz
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by adbokus(m): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
No thank you! Can keep ma money maself, dn't want some 72 years old fart odorizing it...
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Lekmusic: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Education in 2015? This isn't 20 years ago. Graduates are spewing out every month..Unemployment is a bigger problem than education. Maybe in the north, it might be a problem.
But wait, education? Really?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Judelord57: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Let us remember: One book, one pen, one
child, and one teacher can change the
Nigerian.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok na. I hope its not d change that will remain. Mr Buhari you talk too much, na action we want
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2015
APC wants to make lagos more beta place for lagosians but without the federal support, they cant do it alone. So now that they got federal support, lets support them to make lagos a better place. We should not go back to old times in lagos now that we have the chance.
Vote Ambode for governor.
Vote APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Judelord57: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Everyone here has the sense that right now
is one of those moments when we are
influencing the future.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by LAX89(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
The General has spoken!

His word is his bond!

This is a man that remained calm in the face of adversity and cruel/ malicious attacks from the PDP. He maintained his dignity throughout the campaign.

Nigerians are blessed to have Buhari as President Elect!

Diezani, FFK, Okupe, are now running up and down seeking protection. Sign of Change

God bless Nigeria

This is also the same man that called for violence every time he lost an election, and hundreds/thousands of people died and properties were lost. This is the same man who NEVER conceded every time he lost an election, and promised to make the country ungovernable for the winner. This is the same man who toppled an elected government of Shehu Shagari, yes, this is the same man!
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Judelord57: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
If you live long enough, you'll make
mistakes. But if you learn from them,
you'll be a better person. It's how you
handle adversity, not how it affects you.
The main thing is never quit, never quit,
never quit.sai baba.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by clovislouis(m): 12:38am On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
Cut down on your promises sir, the Nigerians I know don't forget easily
hello dear long time
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

So OBJ and Tinubu are now saint. undecided
Even your biological father is no saint. In this life, nobody is a saint but probing Tinubu and OBJ does not make Nigeria a great country. Only a fool with limited thinking factor would think otherwise.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Lekmusic:
Education in 2015? This isn't 20 years ago. Graduates are spewing out every month..Unemployment is a bigger problem than education. Maybe in the north, it might be a problem.
But wait, education? Really?
The graduates that are spewing out every month lack skills, that is why they are unemployed instead of being self-employed. You believe you have the right to get employed by the government but you don't have what it takes to make profits for the government. The education system needs a complete overhaul. Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Inc, Apple Inc etc are all private enterprises with thousands of jobs created through them.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Judelord57: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Change is the law of life. And those who
look only to the past or present are certain
to miss the future. The only way to make sense out of change
is to plunge into it, move with it, and join
the dance. I hope everyone that is reading this is
having a really good day. And if you are
not, just know that in every new minute
that passes you have an opportunity to
change that.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by roob: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2015
**** so so talk and no action**** By fela
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by sarutobie(m): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
Cut down on your promises sir, the Nigerians I know don't forget easily
ermmm..on the contrary, they do.their gullibility and forgetfulness of history is what politicians have always banked on..
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by Lexusgs430: 3:36am On Apr 05, 2015
With Tinubu and Atiku(to mention a few) sniffing around, how can?
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by vanunu: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2015
appini:

Osinbanjo promised 20.000 megawatts in the first one year in office

I am very sure that he is totally ignorant of what he is talking, is not even possible to build and commssion a 1200mw power plant in 3yrs.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by vanunu: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

God bless us

He might have good intension, but our fear is that he is not a good administrator and has no knowledge of how to run a modern economy. Last time he was the head of state, more than 50% of companies closed shop because of his economic policy, I hope history will not repeat itself.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by millionaireman: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2015
genearts:
Finally, a president that takes the issue of corruption serious.

Sir pls match words with action

Talk is cheap. Corruption? Na dem dem. Only that majority of Nigerian's are ill-informed.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by bokohalal(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Happywoman:

Or dogs and baboons.

Kai politics don turn all of us to animal lovers.
Lol
I bet you cannot find where Buhari said dogs and baboons.
Jonathan's yams and goat is all over any media form.

1 Like

Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by flakky15: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Our money is safe under you but not safe under tinubu, Saraki, Amachi etc. We dey wait.
Re: Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari by arsenal33: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2015
Texcoco:
That the money will be safe doesn't mean you go cancelling viable people-project in the transformation agenda as you did Metroline Lagos et al some 30+ years ago just to 'safe' money.....these cattle herd illiterates and Ferrari sports cars...

still talking of 30 years ago? move on bro!

those who would want us to forget GEJs incompetence of the last 6 years, keep talking of Buhari 30 years ago.

lets discuss the next 4years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.